1.    #1  
    I tried switching to the myFaves plan and the sales rep. told me the Treo line is not a myFaves phone. What gives? I snuck in real quick into a Tmobile store and in a bit of a hurry to get more details. Do they just want us to get a new phone or is there a software or hardware limitation with the 680 or any Treo for that matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by treobum View Post
    I tried switching to the myFaves plan and the sales rep. told me the Treo line is not a myFaves phone. What gives? I snuck in real quick into a Tmobile store and in a bit of a hurry to get more details. Do they just want us to get a new phone or is there a software or hardware limitation with the 680 or any Treo for that matter?
    MyFaves comes with a software app - it's not essential, but that's the way they're selling it.

Plenty of information at HowardForums' T-Mobile discussion.
    The 680 is not a TMobile phone, only TMobile sold phones get under the MyFavs plan and only the latest phones at that.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM View Post
    The 680 is not a TMobile phone, only TMobile sold phones get under the MyFavs plan and only the latest phones at that.
    Yeah, what he said.
    I have it on my plan. All you need to do is change your phone on Tmobile.com to a myfave phone. then change your plan. Put your nambers in online. and u r done.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    I have it on my plan. All you need to do is change your phone on Tmobile.com to a myfave phone. then change your plan. Put your nambers in online. and u r done.
    Hmmm, would have never thought to do that. Thanks for the info Smiley.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Smiley! I will give it a try.