1.    #1  
    I bought a two-GB memory card and now have tons of storage space on my Treo 650.

I was thinking that I could use it to store essential files & other files that I would transport from place to place, as if on a flash drive.

I know how to beam a file from the computer to the Treo via bluetooth, and it works fine, but the problem is that then I can no longer find the file once it's on the Treo.

Would like to get a program which will help find & organize these files, and get them to bluetooth so I can send them back...

is there any kind of application like that out there?

thanks!

Will

PS: I tried something called cardreader and couldn't get it to do anything for me - that app is dependent on cables, & I actually find syncing & sending files works much better with bluetooth anyhow...
    Free: FileZ
    Not free but good: Resco Explorer
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    it seems to be a pocket PC app - does it work with the Palm OS?

thanks!

w
    FileZ is a PalmOS application . . . .

www.nosleep.net
    click on downloads.

Resco is also:
    http://www.mobihand.com/treocentral/product.asp?id=159

Cheers, Perry.
  5.    #5  
    wow! this is absolutely perfect (FileZ) - and it does seem to be totally free. This is just what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

will
    Quote Originally Posted by willfriedwald View Post
    wow! this is absolutely perfect (FileZ) - and it does seem to be totally free. This is just what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

will
    Until you want to zip/unzip a file . . . then go buy Resco Explorer! It is a wonderful application and GUI
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by willfriedwald View Post
    it seems to be a pocket PC app - does it work with the Palm OS?

thanks!

w
    http://www.resco.net/palm/explorer/default.asp
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A