1.    #1  
    In the last day my Treo's keyboard is nuts:
    - Only the center circle button is working, or in phone mode I can hit any key on the keypad and it will search my contents, all keys work, but subsequent keyboard presses do not register.
    - Power, Talk, Calendar, etc keys do not work.

But THEN, when an incoming call comes in, I can use navigation keys to ignore, and I get full keyboard functionality back again. Until the screen turns off after no activity, then things are back to square one. I performed a complete factory reset, with no success.

Does anyone have any idea? I've also tried completely disassembling to make sure everything is tight together, keyboard connectors are touching okay,etc. but it didn't change anything.

Thanks for any possible insights!

Matt
    Are you running any 3rd party software or a custom ROM?

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    Are you running any 3rd party software or a custom ROM?
    I've just finally narrowed it down, I've been trying for 2 days, and after posting I've found what it causing it. It looks like the alt key is stuck in, I was able to pry it up with my finger. When holding alt, all other keys aside from the center button are disabled. The incoming call must interrupt the keyboard inputs, I'll have to get a new keyboard installed. Thanks!

Matt
    Glad you were able to find the problem... good luck with the fix!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........