Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
    I recently purchased this card from newegg because of the reviews and rebate. The problem I now have is it just slow and I don't mean slow but sssslllloooowwww to the point I to put it on the charger so it won't drain while it is trying to delete. Using the Card Reader on the palm is almost out of the question. Just wondering if it is the card or my Treo? I have a AT&T Treo 680. Thanks
    I don't remember the details but I do remember that if it isn't formatted according to the instructions we have all used here, it is extremely slow, but as soon as you format it correctly it is fairly quick.
    [QUOTE=tgwaste;1172817]
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post

heres a real direct download link to get it from my site:

http://treo.twg.org/files/windows.xp...hc.support.exe
    Dead link? Anyone got a working lik to that file?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    [QUOTE=StormChaser;1386403]
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post

Dead link? Anyone got a working lik to that file?
    its dead because that patch is garbage... it jumbles files and directories on the card, not to mention can cause corruption. use an external card reader that supports SDHC or use soft tick card export II.
    -tgwaste
    How about the actual hotfix from Microsoft? Does that work okay?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    I have a Patriot 8GB SDHC card. I "formatted" it by just sticking it into my 680. I use cardreader because I don't have an SDHC card reader yet. I don't have more than 4GB on the card and it definitely doesn't read properly on the TREO. Under XP, with cardreader activated,it shows the correct information, and that it is formatted as FAT32. On the TREO, cardreader only show 3.6 GB.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms. Who's bringing the chips?
    I have a ATT treo 680 with the transcend class 6 8gb sdhc card that i got in yesterday from newegg . i bought the bundle that comes with the S5 reader.

The treo under card info reads just under 4GB capacity however i put the card into the reader popped it into my Fedora 8 box copied 7.2GB worth of tunes to it and Pocket tunes seems to see all the tracks. however card info shows correct amount of free space but still only the 3.9 or so capacity.

there have been no mods to the treo just my 2 cents worth if it helps anyone
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617