Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2602
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hi. I'm new around here with my first smartphone. I have used a palm for a long time, just not a phone, but now I have the centro in pink, and I am loving not having to carry around 2 separate pieces. Anyway, to Horace, I love TL. It is a fabulous product and I am very happy you designed it. Maybe you should call Palm and have them hire you to fix their boring interface. To NachoB, your wps are awesome!! I was wondering if there was anyway you could put a few more girly ones on your page? The hello kitty one is adorable and goes very nice with my phone but I'm not sure what to do when I get bored with it. So I'm just hoping for some more girly pink ones. Anyway Keep up the excellant work guys, I am sure many people more than me appreciate it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaime1822 View Post
    Hi. I have the centro in pink.So I'm just hoping for some more girly pink ones. !
    u might like this case for the outside... if pink is your color

http://cgi.ebay.com/Palm-Treo-650-68...QQcmdZViewItem
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Thats pretty cute, but I don't normally keep mine in a case like that. Just a clear hard plastic one for me, and then either into my pocket or in my purse. Thanks for posting it tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaime1822 View Post
    I was wondering if there was anyway you could put a few more girly ones on your page? The hello kitty one is adorable and goes very nice with my phone but I'm not sure what to do when I get bored with it. So I'm just hoping for some more girly pink ones.
    Did you see these?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/601095.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/601094.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/601079.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/601078.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/585016.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/585015.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I had this on the black centro and LOVED it. Now I have my pink centro and I added this to it. I paid for the registration again but I'm having a problem I didn't have w/ my black centro. The treo launcher won't stay as the default launcher. I went to prefs and set it as the default launcher but everytime I leave an app it goes back to the palm launcher. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    I had this on the black centro and LOVED it. Now I have my pink centro and I added this to it. I paid for the registration again but I'm having a problem I didn't have w/ my black centro. The treo launcher won't stay as the default launcher. I went to prefs and set it as the default launcher but everytime I leave an app it goes back to the palm launcher. What am I doing wrong?
    Did you download the latest version posted here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1859
    I don't have a Centro so I don't know if this fixes your issue or not.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    I had to update launcher when I switched from my 700p to 755p. Everything worked fine for me. FWIW, I am running the centro vm patch on the wife's 755p and it seems to me that the firmware is very similar so the update should work on your centro.......
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tze View Post
    Horace, please wake up and code something special for the TL :-)
    Horace ?
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    I have installed custom icons from the Crystal Clear sets, and noticing some of the icons have transparent bits inside them, so the wallpaper shows through. How can I eliminate this so the icons appear solid? I am using Gimp, BTW.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I have installed custom icons from the Crystal Clear sets, and noticing some of the icons have transparent bits inside them, so the wallpaper shows through. How can I eliminate this so the icons appear solid? I am using Gimp, BTW.
    Thanks
    Change the background color to one not contained in the image you are wanting to see, and save as a bmp file. TL uses the pixel in the upper left corner as the color to make transparent. See attached example.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I just upgraded to the new version and when i use LNCHR -> Icons ... i get a message "0 icons cached" ....
    The icons are on my card in a folder name 'Icon' and it worked with the earlier version... are we supposed to do something different once we use the new version ?

BTW .. I have a 680.

UPDATE : I hate it when this happens to me .. but exactly 20secs after posting this I pushed the icons option and it worked!!! No reboot.. nothing.. it just worked...
    beats me ... but hey .. I ain't complaining
    Last edited by sparkz; 02/12/2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: it works
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the icon file for Java VM? I have a custom icon set and would like to use a custom icon for Java, but can't seem to get the .gif file named properly so that Treo Launcher associates the icon with Java.
    I am having this problem as well. I can't seem to get Treo Launcher to use the new icon.
    I thought Treo Launcher only used bmps and jpgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    I thought Treo Launcher only used bmps and jpgs.
    I'm using gifs with no problems.
    I have some wallpapers I made of some old style pinup girls. No nudity. Can I post it?
    NickDG, please do so...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I have some wallpapers I made of some old style pinup girls. No nudity. Can I post it?
    The Phone Diva's avatar is okay, so you should be right. (don't decapitate them though )
    Those are nice, thanks!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Is the developer still around and supporting / updating this app? It doesn't appear that he's posted in a while, and I hate the idea of spending money on an app that's already been orphaned.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.