Page 98 of 131 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2602
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I'm feeling a bit like a retard. I can't seem to get the two things I wanted most from this launcher to work. One is recent apps. No lower bar of icons. The other, and most important failure, is I wanted the wallpapers. They load ok, but are the wrong size. Perhaps I'm missing a "stretch to fit" option?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I'm feeling a bit like a retard. I can't seem to get the two things I wanted most from this launcher to work. One is recent apps. No lower bar of icons. The other, and most important failure, is I wanted the wallpapers. They load ok, but are the wrong size. Perhaps I'm missing a "stretch to fit" option?
    I believe the recent apps are only diplayed in "123" mode.
    I believe the wallpaper needs to be sized at 320x320.
    WPs have to be 320x320. To switch between [abc] (no recent apps, no calendar) and [123] (recent apps with calendar) press the space bar. You'll know you're in [123] if there is a calendar on screen. You may have to enable recent apps under the Toggle menu. If you don't want to see recent apps disable it under Toggle menu, but you can still access them by pressing the "return" key on the keypad. That's the same way you access recent apps if they are displayed.
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/16/2008 at 05:51 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    WPs have to be 320x320.
    Thanks for the info regarding recent apps. that resolved it... but as to the WP size, I thought your WPs were all 320x320. Those are the only ones I've tried so far.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Thanks for the info regarding recent apps. that resolved it... but as to the WP size, I thought your WPs were all 320x320. Those are the only ones I've tried so far.
    Mine are 320x320, so they should be fitting correctly in Treo Launcher. Take a snapshot of your screen and post.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/graphics/snap.shtml

See attached screen capture of TL with the Indiana Jones WP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/25/2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Added screen capture
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I'm at work and can't transfer to my work pc, and when on this discussion board with my Centro, I can't see signatures, so I can't get to you're url to your wallpapers. Would you mind posting the link in a message body here?

I checked the size of the images and they're 240x240. I have no idea how they got reduced. weird.
    http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/c...%20Wallpapers/

I believe your saving them from the main view (summary of all images on one page), which is a reduced representation of the image (EDIT: This may not be true, when I saved the thumbnail image it was 160x160). You have to view them individually and download.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I figured it out. I was in Optimized mode in Blazer. Had to go to Wide to get full image. Duh.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Thanks again for all your help, Nacho. I believe in Karma, and yours is good and must be through the roof.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Does anyone know the name of the icon file for Java VM? I have a custom icon set and would like to use a custom icon for Java, but can't seem to get the .gif file named properly so that Treo Launcher associates the icon with Java.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyEDB View Post
    I'll reinstall into main memory and see if it helps with my 'custom icon' issue on the centro.

sleepy
    Horace,

The reinstall into main memory doesn't seem to help the issue w/ custom icons. I select a different file (gif files) in SD Card > DCIM > Icon for a selected app (the filenames are the same as the application), refresh the icons in Treo Launcher (Menu > Icons) but the icons don't change in the Treo Launcher's main screen.

Again, I realize that you're a busy person. I'm just relaying my findings as a user of your (awesome) software.

sleepy
    Lovin' my Centro...keeping an eye on the Pre.

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    Horace, please wake up and code something special for the TL :-)
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    can someone help me with icons from post 970 i have been trying to get it to work but cant im not shure what im doing wrong can someone post a step by step on how to do this on my centro,my search came up empty
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Can I make this launcher give me Details view? So far I have found no way to do this?
    TIA.

I searched thread for details with no luck.

TIA
    You'll have to explain what you mean by "details".

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    You'll have to explain what you mean by "details".
    Instead of Icon view
    A "list" view like the default launcher? Doesn't exist in Treo Launcher.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Hey NachoB,

I see you are still at it! I am back with to the Treo again with a 755p after a run with BB's. I haven't even opened the box yet, but it looks like it will be fun. I can't wait to try TL on though. Thanks for the great WP's.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Hey NachoB,

I see you are still at it! I am back with to the Treo again with a 755p after a run with BB's. I haven't even opened the box yet, but it looks like it will be fun. I can't wait to try TL on though. Thanks for the great WP's.
    Welcome back. Seems most attempt to leave Treo/Palm but wind up coming back. Palm should take advantage of this fact and really come out with something innovative.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

thanks for the quick reply