Nice job Nacho..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Nice job Nacho..
    Thanks. I think I might have went a little overboard with choices
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho,
    The Indiana Jones wallpapers look great.
    Nice job.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Nacho, but worth it...looks great!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Nacho, you are far the best i have seen out there. great job. have a request. do you have any wisconsin badger stuff floating around. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Treo Launcher 1.5.2

After launching an application from the card, sometimes a copy of the app will be left in main memory. This minor upgrade try to fix the issue. Please help to test it.

Thanks!
    Not sure if this version was intended to fix the issue with Centros not reflecting the changes in icons, but I have installed the 1.5.2 version and am still having this problem on my Centro.

It worked a few times with version 1.5, then stopped showing me the new icons this afternoon. I made sure the files on the card in the DCIM/Icon folder were named correctly. Then, when I goto Menu > Icons, it tells me '80 icons cached', the screen blinks, but the new icons don't show up. I have tried soft resetting as well, but it didn't help. I have just installed the 1.5.2 version and the problem still persists.

I know you're busy Horace, so whenever you get a chance to look at this is fine with me.

Thanks for the great software,

sleepy
    Lovin' my Centro...keeping an eye on the Pre.

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    Nacho, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

YOU ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!
    NachoB is the WP man LOL. Where is the great horace hiding at? I know your new job is keeping you on lock down, but anything new coming out for TL this year?

Quote Originally Posted by spaluch View Post
    Nacho, you are far the best i have seen out there. great job. have a request. do you have any wisconsin badger stuff floating around. thanks
    No, but I'll see what I can do. Won't be this weekend though.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I've changed a lot of my icons and love the look. However, the old ugly ones still appear in the recent apps bar. Is there any way to get TreoLauncher to use the new ones? If not, please make this a new feature in the next release.
    Quote Originally Posted by spaluch View Post
    Best I could do, not feeling too creative at the moment. If you have any suggestions feel free to offer them.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/Badgers1.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/Badgers3.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/Badgers2.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/Badgers4.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    nacho, thanks very much for the badger stuff. they work great and look just fine. thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Nacho, could you post these without the calendar shadow?

Keep up the great work.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyEDB View Post
    Not sure if this version was intended to fix the issue with Centros not reflecting the changes in icons, but I have installed the 1.5.2 version and am still having this problem on my Centro.
    Just to ask a silly question, does it matter if Treo Launcher is installed on the SD Card or in the phone's internal memory? Mine is currently installed on my SD Card.

sleepy

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    Its best to run off your Main Memory, for Treo Launcher.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Its best to run off your Main Memory, for Treo Launcher.
    Thanks Rev!

I'll reinstall into main memory and see if it helps with my 'custom icon' issue on the centro.

Also do you (or anyone) know of a list of what apps should be run from main memory, and which ones can be installed onto an SD card? Or is there at least a rule of thumb to keep in mind when choosing where to install apps?

sleepy

If its something that would remain in memory (or is needs to be connected all the time AKA a program linked to one of your hard buttons) or something that is run on a schedule or has alarms, it should be in memory.

How many programs do you have installed on your treo? Is it worth installing stuff to your card? AKA how much space is taken up in your PALM\LAUNCHER directory? If its not much, its probably faster and easier to just install them to your internal memery and not worry about the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Thanks NachoB
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    If its something that would remain in memory (or is needs to be connected all the time AKA a program linked to one of your hard buttons) or something that is run on a schedule or has alarms, it should be in memory.
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. That also explains some odd behavior from some of the apps that are currently installed on my card...NVBackup, WatchMaker, etc. I'll reinstall them into main memory and see if they start behaving themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    How many programs do you have installed on your treo? Is it worth installing stuff to your card? AKA how much space is taken up in your PALM\LAUNCHER directory? If its not much, its probably faster and easier to just install them to your internal memery and not worry about the card.
    Apps currently installed on SD card:

NVBackup
    Treo Launcher
    WatchMaker
    HandZipperLite
    MiniTones
    TCPMP
    FileZ

My thoughts were to install and store everything I could on my SD Card (4Ggb) to keep as much internal memory free as possible. My internal memory is currently 78% (58Mb) free, so it's not bad yet.

Thanks for the info,

sleepy