Page 93 of 131 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2602
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    did anyone else run into trouble loading icons using the new version on a centro? when i click "icons..." it tells me it cached 25 icons and then nothing changes. i've put all the icons into the card at dcim/icon/* all named exactly the same as the application name showing in the launcher. am i doing something wrong?/is there any way to fix this?
    I think an icon zip that covers the Centro would be super. I did a search, and found many icons to cover most of the Centro icons, but some are still need. A Sprint e-mail icon is one of them.
    Last edited by He123321; 11/11/2007 at 07:51 PM.

Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    update: initially i used bmp icons so i converted them over to transparent gifs - the problem persists. treo launcher states that it cached 27 icons, blinks, then goes back to the same view with the same old icons.
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    update: initially i used bmp icons so i converted them over to transparent gifs - the problem persists. treo launcher states that it cached 27 icons, blinks, then goes back to the same view with the same old icons.
    Is it a Centro-only issue?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Is it a Centro-only issue?
    I couldn't say, as i don't have another device to test it out on - only other thing i could think that may have been causing it was skinui, but turning that off and soft-rebooting didn't help.

I went ahead and attached the icons i'm using incase someone would like to test them out for me
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    did anyone else run into trouble loading icons using the new version on a centro?
    No issues here loading icons on the Centro and 1.5

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I just modified the Ohio St wallpaper....it works for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This latest version of Treo Launcher doesn't have the lag that previous versions did. Thanks Horace, great software.
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    This latest version of Treo Launcher doesn't have the lag that previous versions did. Thanks Horace, great software.
    Thanks for the report. Which device you are using?
    Can anyone please tell me first if you can replace the Java icon and if you can what do you name the icon? I named a gif IBM Java VM, but it didnt replace it in the launcher. Any help. Here is the icon attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I created an account just so I could participate in this thread. Horace, Treo Lnchr rocks. I've been using it for months, and love it. I showed it to a guy at work, and he loves it. Every other launcher out there is too big, too fancy, and quite frankly, too heavy and slow. Yours looks nice and works. Great job.

All of that said, however, I do still have a recommendation/suggestion. I emailed this to you earlier this morning, but that was before I knew this thread existed. Posting here, for some reason, seems like a better method of reaching you. I guess because other people can comment to the good/bad-ness of this idea.

So, without any further ado, my idea is that you color-code the dates in the calendar based on appointments entered in the organizer. To go a little further, I think the color used to display the date should match the category color of that appointment. In the case of several appointments that day, I don't know, just use the one which occurs first, I guess.

I think it should be pretty easy. For example, you're already coloring Sundays red. I just think that instead of doing that, days on which "Personal" events occur should be colored blue and days on which "Business" events occur should be green. Those are just the Palm defaults, though. It'd be best to use whatever colors people may have changed their catagories too.

Would it be difficult to look into the calendar program and pull out this info?

It'd be great if the actual appointment title itself and/or task list entries could be displayed down below the calender and icons (as rossarnie, and possibly others, have suggested), but I assume that would be quite a bit more difficult. It'd be great and everything, but wouldn't this idea, of just adding some color, be quite a bit more do-able? Well, I hope so at least.

Thanks (for everything so far) (and for maybe considering this)!
    Last edited by je255j; 11/15/2007 at 12:01 PM.
    ...oh, and tapping the calender should launch the calendar. There's really no need to make tapping it change the layout. Personally, I think that should be done inside the "Preferences" menu.

I hope I'm not being too annoying. Seriously, I love this program! I'm only trying to help make it better.

...maybe make it so tapping within the "Month View" area would go to calendar, but tapping within the top part still does what it does, switching the view? I don't know. Just thinking out loud here.
    Last edited by je255j; 11/15/2007 at 12:21 PM.
    Dear je225j,

Thanks for the great suggestions. I'll put'em on the todo list. Too bad I cannot promise a delivery date as (most of other forum members already know) I am very occupied by my day time job.

Thanks
    Dear je225j,

Thanks for the great suggestions. I'll put'em on the todo list. Too bad I cannot promise a delivery date as (most of other forum members already know) I am very occupied by my day time job.

Thanks
    Would you ever consider selling Treo Launcher to a different developer?

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Would you ever consider selling Treo Launcher to a different developer?
    No problem, if the price is right
    Regarding the "wallpaper missing after 4cast" issue, 4cast author has found a fix. Please wait for his announcement.
    Regarding the "wallpaper missing after 4cast" issue, 4cast author has found a fix. Please wait for his announcement.
    awesome news.
    yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by krock View Post
    awesome news.
    Link: http://www.shsh.com/beta/main_beta.htm
    Treo Launcher 1.5.2

After launching an application from the card, sometimes a copy of the app will be left in main memory. This minor upgrade try to fix the issue. Please help to test it.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Will do, thanks for the new versions!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter