Page 92 of 131 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Centro users please help to verify whether this fix works well. Other device users are also welcome to test this version, as it incorporates all new features and fixes since 1.5 beta 2.

Any feedback are welcome!
    It's working great so far, and thanks horace. Time to start bugging NachoB for his wp work LOL.
    Last edited by He123321; 10/30/2007 at 12:21 PM.

Great News !

Horace, YOU are the Man

btw ) The german Users nags for the Translation of Beta 3
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Centro users please help to verify whether this fix works well. Other device users are also welcome to test this version, as it incorporates all new features and fixes since 1.5 beta 2.

What are the new features and fixes?

I just installed this version on the Treo 680 and is working fine, but I don't see the changes. The only thing I see is the benchmarking thing.
    Horace,
    I know you are very busy with a new job and child, but...
    Please could you do a Plugin to show today's meetings and tasks, either instead of the calendar, or below it.
    Much thanks,
    Arnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    What are the new features and fixes?

I just installed this version on the Treo 680 and is working fine, but I don't see the changes. The only thing I see is the benchmarking thing.
    Look @ older Postings and you will find :

since 1.5 beta 2, Lnchr better supports PowerRun and adds Menu - Lnchr - Benchmark to log program loading time.
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tze View Post
    Look @ older Postings and you will find :
    Ok, thanks. I'll look better next time.

One issue I'm having:

After I run 4Cast, when I go back to TL my wallpaper changes back to the default.

If I then go to Menu --> Wallpaper, nothing happens. I have to exit TL and relaunch and then my selected Wallpaper is back again.

All images are in Main Mem, using a Centro.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    Nacho can you make me wallpapers with the attached pics? Small calendar and with recent app bar
    Visit the link in my signature, I've already previously made an XBOX360 and Gears of War wallpaper, will get around to the others when I have time.

Edit:
    Gears of War http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/?start=220

XBOX 360: http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ers/?start=280
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/01/2007 at 02:43 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    One issue I'm having:

After I run 4Cast, when I go back to TL my wallpaper changes back to the default.

If I then go to Menu --> Wallpaper, nothing happens. I have to exit TL and relaunch and then my selected Wallpaper is back again.

All images are in Main Mem, using a Centro.
    this exact same thing happens to me... but I figured it was an issue on my 755p.
    yep.
    It seems to me the wallpaper missing problem only happens when the wallpaper are store in main storage (not on SD card). Please confirm.
    It seems to me the wallpaper missing problem only happens when the wallpaper are store in main storage (not on SD card). Please confirm.
    My wallpaper is stored on the SD card - is there a way to store it in main storage?
    yep.
    Nope. I got my card in the other day and it happens with media on the card, even if I disable all skins/backgrounds for 4Cast.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    On the note of wallpapers and icons loading it seems like two very useful additions to Treo Launcher would be:
    - storage of background and icons in main memory (already covered but just wanted to throw the request on the pile)
    - automatic loading of icons at boot time (if you reboot your palm you need to manually load custom icons)
    Quote Originally Posted by strayduck View Post
    On the note of wallpapers and icons loading it seems like two very useful additions to Treo Launcher would be:
    - storage of background and icons in main memory (already covered but just wanted to throw the request on the pile)
    - automatic loading of icons at boot time (if you reboot your palm you need to manually load custom icons)
    - it seems to me loading jpeg from sd card is faster than loading jpeg from main memory. The pnoJpeglib is better than the built-in Treo jpeg library, in terms of performance. In current implementation, wallpaper is already cached in two files, wallpaper.123 and wallpaper.abc.

- For programs in main memory, icons are also cached in boot time. TL uses the icons cached by the system launcher. Program icons on are not cached though, that's an optimization to be added.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krock View Post
    this exact same thing happens to me... but I figured it was an issue on my 755p.

BTW I should explain that this happens to me after I use 2day or 4cast. If I launch almost any other app after that then the wallpaper comes back to TreoLauncher.
    yep.
    So far, so good with the Centro.

In regards to my TreoLauncher wallpaper issue - the TreoLauncher blank wallpaper only occurs after launching 2day or 4cast (which I do a ton) and then hitting the home key. I can go into any other app to fix this (including 4stocks) and then head back home. If I go into another app directly after 2day or 4cast the same thing happens. until I return "home", then run another app, then back home, my wallpaper is gone in Treolauncher.

2day version 1.51 (082)
    4cast version 1.80 (001)
    yep.
    Treo Launcher version 1.5 is updated on palmgadget.com.
    What's changed? I am using ver 1.5 from weeks/months earlier.

Edit: I see it now:

1.5 {2007/11/11}

* Added: Wallpaper (smaller than 64K) on SD card cached in RAM
    * Added: Chinese Lunar calendar
    * Added: Month view support 160x160 display (e.g. Treo 600)
    * Added: Launch DAs directly via MetaDA
    * Fixed: Refresh display after loading customized icons
    * Fixed: Fail to switch to 65536-color mode on Treo 650 CDMA devices
    * Fixed: Switch on device by Home button changes to next category (Treo 680 only)
    * Fixed: Crash Treo 650 when return from PowerRun generated programs

I guess I was using 1.5 beta. This looks like 1.5 final release.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    1.5 is the last beta + Centro support + other languages translated