Page 91 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2602
    I see you are still making killer work NachoB.

I've been a hardcore Treo supporter for a few years now and was glad to find this launcher as it was the perfect addition to hold me over another year until Palm Linux is released and software is developed for it, or the iPhone gets a dev kit and moves to Sprint (whichever comes first).

Since I have the outward appearance of a Mac fanboy I created this Mac-OS-X-KDE-iPhone mashup for the Treo Launcher:

http://www.bronzefinger.com/images/i...ain-screen.jpg http://www.bronzefinger.com/images/i...ary-screen.jpg

Since Palm Garnet doesn't have CoreImage (or anything similar) this interface would fully qualify as being "hack" as the transparent .gif images will only pair up with a background of a similar color to the "matte" that is embedded. For those who have an image editor and a little time on their hands here is the how-to:

http://www.bronzefinger.com/archives...st_gasp_f.html

For those who want to use this to mimic the iPhone interface completely it would be quite simple: make your icons the full 57x57px size with a black background and use TreoLauncher's menu: Toggle -> Icon Name (my icons are 57x57px with the top/middle 48x48px used and the rest transparent)

Cheers.
    really cool looking icons. I'm new to the treo world (just got a 680) and i'm new to the idea of having custom icons. How do I change the default icons to the ones I just downloaded from gruswitz?

basic instructions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gruswitz View Post
    First off, I love the simplicity of this launcher. Kudos!

I was a little frustrated with transparent icons so I did some Photoshop work and cleaned up existing icons already posted. I also created a few new ones. The icons aren't perfect, but they look good on almost any background color.

I also created a bunch of wallpapers. I prefer the abc mode, so these are not really made for the 123 mode. My wife needed wallpaper choices as well, so these are not sports related.

I hope these are useful for others.
    All we now is the support for the Centro.

5. FB4
    Any word on Centro Support? .. Pleaes
    Quote Originally Posted by FB4 View Post
    Any word on Centro Support? .. Pleaes

That make a few of us.

I am downloading the Centro SDK
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Nice to see you here from time to time, I hope all is well...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Welcome back Horace
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

You are the man, and my C.C.is ready.

Centro users please help to verify whether this fix works well. Other device users are also welcome to test this version, as it incorporates all new features and fixes since 1.5 beta 2.

Any feedback are welcome!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    any plans on the Plugin
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock View Post
    any plans on the Plugin
    I am very occupied by my new job and new kid sorry ...
    drink a lot of starbuck,,,,

i have two kids and i need coffee all the time...
    I'm on a 755, just dowloaded the file. May I ask what "incorporates all new features and fixes" are? Also is it just me or does it still say version 1.5 in the About tab?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I'm on a 755, just dowloaded the file. May I ask what "incorporates all new features and fixes" are? Also is it just me or does it still say version 1.5 in the About tab?
    The version always shows 1.5, even the betas, as I am too lazy to change 7 language resource files for each release. If there is no more major bug report, this will be the final 1.5 release, out of beta.
    Ha! ok...just checking...thanks.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Centro users please help to verify whether this fix works well. Other device users are also welcome to test this version, as it incorporates all new features and fixes since 1.5 beta 2.

Any feedback are welcome!
    can u describe the new features, i didnt notice any....
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    can u describe the new features, i didnt notice any....
    since 1.5 beta 2, Lnchr better supports PowerRun and adds Menu - Lnchr - Benchmark to log program loading time.
    Nacho can you make me wallpapers with the attached pics? Small calendar and with recent app bar
    Attached Files Attached Files