Page 9 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
    NachoB, you are fast!
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Horace, did you check out the last post I made about the "quick launch" feature? I'm curious as to what your thoughts are. Thanks, again, for the great product!!
    Quote Originally Posted by qb11g View Post
    Horace, did you check out the last post I made about the "quick launch" feature? I'm curious as to what your thoughts are. Thanks, again, for the great product!!
    Oh, I thought I have answered that... (there must be a browser crash when I typed the reply...)

I may develop a "Quick Launch" application, probably after the features of Treo Launcher become comprehensive enough to replace the system launcher.

After that, I can build the "Quick Launch" app, re-using a lots of information created by Treo Launcher (e.g. application icon cache, recent used apps... etc.)

BTW, what features do you expect from "Quick Launch", say, comparing with McPhling?
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Thanks for the response Horace. I'm actually not too familiar w/ McPhling so I'm probably under qualified to answer that question lol. I will say that I would prefer the functionality to be rather basic (and this is coming from a power user!). As mentioned before, I think it would be pretty awesome to simply (as an example) assign the relatively useless green button as a hard key to launch the icon menu (at the bottom of the launcher "home page") from within any other application. Any other functionality beyond that is icing on the cake!
    I'm still not able to launch either the Gmail (Google Mail) or Opera Mini Browser applications. Receiving error message: "The application cannot be launhed because of a system error". Any possible fix on this coming up? Great software by the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecccc View Post
    I'm still not able to launch either the Gmail (Google Mail) or Opera Mini Browser applications. Receiving error message: "The application cannot be launhed because of a system error". Any possible fix on this coming up? Great software by the way!
    I have not fixed the problem of launching Google Mail (and probably other Java apps) yet. I'll look into it once my friend returns my Treo 650 to me

Which version of Mini Opera are you running? I have version 2.0, and it's working great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Which version of Mini Opera are you running? I have version 2.0, and it's working great for me.
    I'm actually running version 2.0 also - strange! I know someone else had previously posted being unable to launch Gmail also (Post #37 in this thread) so I think there may be an issue with Java apps.
    I'm actually running version 2.0 also - strange! I know someone else had previously posted being unable to launch Gmail also (Post #37 in this thread) so I think there may be an issue with Java apps.
    I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'm running MO of my SD.

Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    NachoB, you are fast!
    Have phone, will play!!
    NachoB,

I know this is unlikely .. but would you do a scarlet+grey Ohio State Buckeyes theme?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Sure.. Might be later tonight or tomorrow though. Sister had her baby (a boy) so I'm heading up to the hospital to visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Sure.. Might be later tonight or tomorrow though. Sister had her baby (a boy) so I'm heading up to the hospital to visit.
    Now you have to add one more to your X-Mas list. Little babies are a big blessing for families.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Now you have to add one more to your X-Mas list. Little babies are a big blessing for families.
    Have a 6 yr old myself, glad those baby years have passed, he's a whole lot more fun at this age.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Have a 6 yr old myself, glad those baby years have passed, he's a whole lot more fun at this age.
    I have a 7 year, and she bites. I wish she was still a baby.

Version 1.2 is out, enjoy

• Added: Option to change icon name text color
    • Added: Option to add a shadow to icon name text
    • Added: Option to change icon name backgroud color
    • Added: Option to change calendar frame color
    • Added: Option to toggle wallpaper
    • Added: Option to toggle icon name display
    • Fixed: "Set as Default Launcher" works after a soft reset
    • Fixed: Launching SharkLinks always go to the 1st site

http://palmgadget.com/image/Lnchr_text_shadow.gif http://palmgadget.com/image/lnchr-wallpaper-06.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    NachoB,

I know this is unlikely .. but would you do a scarlet+grey Ohio State Buckeyes theme?
    Not sure if this is the look you wanted, but haven't had much time to work on it.. Let me know if you want something different/changed.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/540862.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/540861.jpg
    This is nice. I'm saving this.

How about a lighter background (with some scarlet turning-to-gray theme?). The logo and calendar parts could be re-used.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    WOW! some of the background images looks AWESOME!! I love the new version of Treo Launcher. I'm so buying it now