Page 89 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I second that...NachoB deserves every cent. NachoB, now with Splashblog going/gone...any plans, Flickr etc....?
    Checking into Flickr now.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I second that...NachoB deserves every cent. NachoB, now with Splashblog going/gone...any plans, Flickr etc....?
    Arrrrgghhh, there's a 200 photo limit on Flickr.. I have over 400 to share.. hmm, any suggestions anyone?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Went with Photobucket.. here's the link:
    http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/c...%20Wallpapers/

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thank you NachoB
    You could also go with Smugmug.com No advertising, spam, etc. 40.00 gets you unlimited storage. Its awesome.

I hit my 1,000 post and I got a treo thingy!!! I can now die in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    You could also go with Smugmug.com No advertising, spam, etc. 40.00 gets you unlimited storage. Its awesome.

I hit my 1,000 post and I got a treo thingy!!! I can now die in peace.
    Ahahaha.. so far, photobucket is all I need. but thanks for the alternate pay site recommendation.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I finally had some time to play with my 755p and got it to where I want it for now. Pic attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Senor, that looks great!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Has anyone experienced wallpaper intermittently not showing on a 755p? I am using v1.5 that Horace posted to fix the home button issue on 755p's. However my wallpaper sometimes shows and sometimes it wont show. Ideas anyone?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    Has anyone experienced wallpaper intermittently not showing on a 755p? I am using v1.5 that Horace posted to fix the home button issue on 755p's. However my wallpaper sometimes shows and sometimes it wont show. Ideas anyone?
    Any chance your wallpaper is on your SD card and goes away when you take the card out and is back when you put the card back in?
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    Any chance your wallpaper is on your SD card and goes away when you take the card out and is back when you put the card back in?
    I don't believe this would be the issue as Horace wrote TL so that it caches the WP to main memory.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Nacho, is it possible to make something with the Chicago skyline? No hurry to this request, I tried and I failed. Im not very artistic. Something like chicago skyline on the bottom. Kinda of like the one above of new york....or any idea you come up with i bet would be great... Thanks
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Check out this site for some wallpapers : http://www.hightoonplus.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    No wallpaper is stored in system memory. What also occurs when the wallpaper vanishes, is that Treo Launcher wont allow me to access the wallpaper menu. Selecting it does nothing but refresh the screen. I need to exit the app (go to system launcher) and go back into Treo Launcher to get the wallpaper and the wallpaper menu to work.

Never had this problem on my 700p.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I have to admit I didn't really care for this app when the tread was first started but at some point between last week and today I fell in love with TL.
    With the addition of Font Smoother it really makes the Treo UI look attractive again.
    I'm still having problems getting the icons just right but I'll get there.
    Senor I really like how yours came out good job.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    No wallpaper is stored in system memory. What also occurs when the wallpaper vanishes, is that Treo Launcher wont allow me to access the wallpaper menu. Selecting it does nothing but refresh the screen. I need to exit the app (go to system launcher) and go back into Treo Launcher to get the wallpaper and the wallpaper menu to work.

Never had this problem on my 700p.
    i had this issue with my treo 700p.. nothing comes up when u want to change wallpaper, have to leave then go back into it

wish it could be fixed but doesnt seem there will be anymore updates on this application
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    I have to admit I didn't really care for this app when the tread was first started but at some point between last week and today I fell in love with TL.
    With the addition of Font Smoother it really makes the Treo UI look attractive again.
    I'm still having problems getting the icons just right but I'll get there.
    Senor I really like how yours came out good job.
    i tried fontsmoother and it doesnt seem to change the fonts on the main screen with calendar....
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i tried fontsmoother and it doesnt seem to change the fonts on the main screen with calendar....
    IDK I never actually tried it in that view. I didn't notice if I was in abc mode and set the layout to 4x4 grid font smoother didn't work.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    IDK I never actually tried it in that view. I didn't notice if I was in abc mode and set the layout to 4x4 grid font smoother didn't work.
    I use a treo 680 and fontsmoother doesn't work in calender mode either... any clues on whether this can be fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    Hey Nacho, is it possible to make something with the Chicago skyline? No hurry to this request, I tried and I failed. Im not very artistic. Something like chicago skyline on the bottom. Kinda of like the one above of new york....or any idea you come up with i bet would be great... Thanks
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...cago_sky_1.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...cago_sky_2.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...cago_sky_3.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers