Page 88 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Any changes you'd like?
    the background image in the middle; can you just do WWE; visit wwe.com for the logo; the F is no longer; stupid world wildlife foundation
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    the background image in the middle; can you just do WWE; visit wwe.com for the logo; the F is no longer; stupid world wildlife foundation
    Check original post, updated that WP.. Wasn't able to visit the wwe site here at work.. web filter blocked it.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/24/2007 at 10:28 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    This is a quick fix for Treo 755p. Please confirm if it works or not ...

Thanks
    It works. Thanks so much.

Luisa
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Kinda busy (the background), but you tell me what ya like changed.. done for [123], 3 row, recent apps off, short calendar.
    You know, yes it's busy, but it looks good with the icons on top.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...9&d=1187971754

I think it looks great! Maybe if you could make the section around the ///M , roundel and tail lights in the rear a little bit more defined.

This is a great composition. Thank you!
    -Jorge
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rimblas View Post

I think it looks great! Maybe if you could make the section around the ///M , roundel and tail lights in the rear a little bit more defined.

-Jorge
    Try this..
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers

-Jorge
    Playing around, made 2 more. Different blur on these.

ps. Thanks for the paypal, let me know if there's anything else I can do/change.

Palm Pre wallpapers

-Jorge
    Last one for now. Slid the background down slightly so that the left tail light wasn't being covered up by an icon.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Oh decisions decisions....
    Last one for now. Slid the background down slightly so that the left tail light wasn't being covered up by an icon.
    This is it, #5 is the winner! Nice attention to detail. Yes, this is it. I'll be rotating with the other ones, but I think I like this one best. Interesting how the top 30 pixels are not displayed, but needed, didn't realize that.

ps. Thanks for the paypal, let me know if there's anything else I can do/change.
    No, thank you for doing these and jumping at it so quick. I'm very pleased.
    Interesting how the top 30 pixels are not displayed, but needed, didn't realize that.
    Horace was hoping to eventually make the top transparent, but never got around to it.. so, the top 30 gets covered up by the top bar for now.
    Glad I was able to come up with something you like.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    From what I've seen, they seem to represent Zumba with bright, bold colors, so tell me what ya think and what you want changed.

EDIT **Did some more variations**
    OMG, These are awesome!!!
    I just logged in saw them.....

THANK YOU
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    is there anyway to lock in your icons so u dont have to menu/icons everytime your phone resets?

my phone gets backed up and resets every night so everyday i have to rerun icons from the menu to get them to change,,, can we use rlock or something to keep them set?
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is there anyway to lock in your icons so u dont have to menu/icons everytime your phone resets?

my phone gets backed up and resets every night so everyday i have to rerun icons from the menu to get them to change,,, can we use rlock or something to keep them set?
    i dont think there is a way to do this; yet i am eager to hear the answer from someone more knowledgeable then myself
    How does this program compare to TAKEphONE 7.50?

I just downloaded and installed Takephone, and I really like it.

Wanted some opinions on who used both!
    takephone and treo launcher are two different programs...
    takephone takes over for your telephone and treo launcher takes over for the default launcher

takephone calls people and launcher, launches applications
    Quote Originally Posted by steveme View Post
    How does this program compare to TAKEphONE 7.50?

I just downloaded and installed Takephone, and I really like it.

Wanted some opinions on who used both!
    steveme,
    I use both but I only use Treo Launcher to launcher apps and used it's built in "soft reset" which is located one the drop down menu. It displays more Icons for apps on one screen that does the Treo built in launcher.

I just started using TAKEphone and love it so far. Dialing by photo and the ability to use anyone of the numbers of that contact (prompt feature) is a big plus. You can initial a call, sms, email from that photo.

Any the contact lookup is great.

I'm sure others will chime in that utilize more of Treo Launcher's features.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I agree, it just seemed that this program being a launcher is also the face of the treo. So I was unsure how that would integrate with takephone. Takephone isnt the GREATEST looking software out there, but it sure seems VERY useful. This launcher seems like the skin would be used in place of takephone. No?
    Quote Originally Posted by steveme View Post
    I agree, it just seemed that this program being a launcher is also the face of the treo. So I was unsure how that would integrate with takephone. Takephone isnt the GREATEST looking software out there, but it sure seems VERY useful. This launcher seems like the skin would be used in place of takephone. No?
    You have a choice of skins/Wallpaper in TAKEphONE.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Congratulations to you NachoB, for your responsiveness to all of these requests. I hope some of the recipients are taking advantage of the donation option.
    Thanks John, I try to keep the peeps happy

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Try this, let me know what to change.

** edit ** uploaded new image, fixed the black line (was too jagged on the first picture).
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/13/2007 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Uploaded fixed image.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I second that...NachoB deserves every cent. NachoB, now with Splashblog going/gone...any plans, Flickr etc....?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter