Page 86 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2602
  1. #1701  
    Nacho; I searched your entire site and most of this post and did not find a San Francisco 49ers wallpaper; could you please create a few for me and your white sox wallpapers look great!!!

    I found a few 49ers wallpapers but could you use the image attached?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RawisTheGameHhH; 08/08/2007 at 03:39 PM. Reason: add attachment
  2. #1702  
    I have a treo 755p and i installed the program but everytime i hit the home buttom it turns back into the regular palm launcher. even with the default launcher button checked. is there any way around this? is that how it is suppose to work ?
  3. #1703  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettyboyian View Post
    I have a treo 755p and i installed the program but everytime i hit the home buttom it turns back into the regular palm launcher. even with the default launcher button checked. is there any way around this? is that how it is suppose to work ?
    download the 755 version, its here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1542
  4. #1704  
    thanks so much rawisthegame that is exactly what i needed
  5. #1705  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    Nacho; I searched your entire site and most of this post and did not find a San Francisco 49ers wallpaper; could you please create a few for me and your white sox wallpapers look great!!!

    I found a few 49ers wallpapers but could you use the image attached?
    Which mode do you use TL in (short or long calendar, recent app bar, etc.)?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  6. #1706  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Nacho, is it possible to do one(screen)with a treo 755 in it?
    Thanks
    Placed below a short calendar?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  7. #1707  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Which mode do you use TL in (short or long calendar, recent app bar, etc.)?
    sorry, short calendar in abc mode with the recent app list
  8. #1708  
    Yes sir....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  9. #1709  
    anyone having an issue with treo launcher running on there treo 755?

    even with the new version above for treo 755

    sometimes my wallpaper is there and sometimes i just see a white wallpaper, is it better to pick a wallpaper from ram?

    when there is a white screen and i hit menu/wallpaper to pick a wallpaper the screen just flashes
  10. #1710  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    anyone having an issue with treo launcher running on there treo 755?

    even with the new version above for treo 755

    sometimes my wallpaper is there and sometimes i just see a white wallpaper, is it better to pick a wallpaper from ram?

    when there is a white screen and i hit menu/wallpaper to pick a wallpaper the screen just flashes
    i have had no issues yet and i have a 755
  11. Total Hype's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #1711  
    Great Launcher program.
    Just a couple of suggestions (if all possible)
    1. If there can be an scroll bar option (in the mode where there is no calendar)
    2. In the other mode where the calendar is showing, maybe have an invisible touch scroll option covering the whole calendar area and downwards. The options to change how the calendar looks can be implemented in the preferences section.

    Again, awsome app.
  12. #1712  
    the creater retired from futire developement for the time being

    it seemed i had a bad icon which was causing some corruption on the screen and i was missing the pnoJpegLib file, that is why my wallpaper kept disappearing on my treo 755
  13. #1713  
    nacho any luck with some 49ers wallpapers as requested a few post above?
  14. #1714  
    49ers
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #1715  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    49ers
    thanks; i still want to see what the man can create
  16. #1716  
    i agree, that can maybe hold u over till monday

    i think he usually creates them during company time, lol
  17. #1717  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i agree, that can maybe hold u over till monday

    i think he usually creates them during company time, lol
    Hush now, people might be listening.. haha. Actually, I kinda decided to get off my arse and have a life. So I'm not so quick now to jump into doing wallpapers like I used to be.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  18. #1718  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hush now, people might be listening.. haha. Actually, I kinda decided to get off my arse and have a life. So I'm not so quick now to jump into doing wallpapers like I used to be.
    doh, ok i am hoping sometime this week
  19. #1719  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    nacho any luck with some 49ers wallpapers as requested a few post above?
    Try one of these.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  20. #1720  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Try one of these.
    awesome thank you!!!

Posting Permissions