Page 84 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2602
    Where is this Beta version you all keep mentioning? There is no way I can read all 40+ pages of this crazy thread!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    many thanks! now that works a whole ot better. back at ya...
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    New Palm OS user here from a 700wx and I'm haveing a heck of a hard time switching over, but that is for another post I installed TreoLauncher and shouldn't the home button on the Treo map to the application? I have it set to default launcher and everytime I press the home button it defaults to the regular screen. I also have LauncherX installed but not running.

One other off topic question, how do I arange the icons onto differant tabs?
    Gottria, if you have a 755...a few pages back there's an updated version for the 755, you need that version for the Default option to work.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Gottria, if you have a 755...a few pages back there's an updated version for the 755, you need that version for the Default option to work.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1542
    Last edited by italiangspot; 08/01/2007 at 07:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    One other off topic question, how do I arange the icons onto differant tabs?
    *u have to exit treo launcher and go back to system launcher, menu-L
    * hit menu now and select category
    now select which programs u want to be in each tab (category)

* if u want to hide a tab put a "*" in front of the tab name, ex *tools
    * u can also keep icons that u do not want to see in the unfiled tab and then select option in treo launcher to hide unfiled icons in the all tab
    * to add programs that are on your card in the launcher folder, create a category called +card
    * if u want to organize all the apps on the card/launcher folder, create additional sub-folders within the launcher folder

that should help u out in getting things the way u want
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help guys, italiangspot, now THAT is a screen name

I got it all working OK now, still not sure if I like this Palm OS over WM5. I have a bunch of .DOC files that I can't read and I guess I have to buy Documents to Go at $50 and why isan't there an uninstaller program? Another $18 for Uninstall manager, and another $12 for Treolauncher. Man the $100 I saved getting the 755p over the 700wx is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Thanks for the help guys, italiangspot, now THAT is a screen name

I got it all working OK now, still not sure if I like this Palm OS over WM5. I have a bunch of .DOC files that I can't read and I guess I have to buy Documents to Go at $50 and why isan't there an uninstaller program? Another $18 for Uninstall manager, and another $12 for Treolauncher. Man the $100 I saved getting the 755p over the 700wx is gone.
    I'm pretty certain Docs To Go is in ROM: http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar...fficedocs.html
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Don't feel too bad Gottria, it's like that with just about every device. Besides your starting from scratch. If you want those functions you're going to pay for them if there isn't a freeware option. Luckily once you really have your core apps you're set. Then there's just the joy of upgrade fees for those core apps.

There is an uninstaller program it's called Delete and it's fine for most people, aka people who don't install/delete many apps. But if your here at TC you most likely don't fall into that category.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I actually used it today and didn't get lost looking for something. I think I like LauncherX, I seem to find things easier and you can just drag and drop icons directly into the tabs.

How much free memory do you guys have? I have 35.2 megs left and I installed Resco explorer, Ptunes, a some games, V10 of Docs to Go, KeyCaps600, FileZ, Uninstall, and the newest of Google Maps.
    italiangspot, thanks for posting the link....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Nacho, do you have a Redskins WP without the calendar shading? I'm switching my background in anticipation of the season and would like to use the same WP for phone and calendar....
    Try this one. Looks okay on a 700P. Won't look right if you own a 680. Not sure if the 755 Phone app handles WP's the same as 700P or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho hook me up with a dolphins one
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Nacho how about a nice Miami Dolphins background. Not for treolauncher, but just a 320x320 image?
    Modified one from the net, lemme know if you wanted something different.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Nacho hook me up with a dolphins one
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

patience.. haha

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks... I have the exact image!!! Nice job cleaning it up though!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Try this one. Looks okay on a 700P. Won't look right if you own a 680. Not sure if the 755 Phone app handles WP's the same as 700P or not.
    As I have a 700P I'm golden

Thanks!
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

patience.. haha
    Hey Nacho!!

I just got certified to be a Zumba instructor!! Think you can do something with this for me? (pretty please)
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick View Post
    Hey Nacho!!

I just got certified to be a Zumba instructor!! Think you can do something with this for me? (pretty please)
    You betcha, just might not get around to it right away.

Palm Pre wallpapers