Page 81 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2602
    I cannot find the file you are referring to on my phone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Why don't you just re-install the app?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I got it. It was called Lnchr.dat or something. the program was fine without it. Don't know who to address this to, but anyway to get the scroll bar back?
    Matty
    This application has never had a scroll bar.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I know, it would be a great enhancement.
    Matty
    Scroll bar is an ugly thing, glad its not there

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'll second that Nacho!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Me too!
    I like Launcher for the simplicity factor. Maybe you'd like something like ZLauncher better for the scroll functions?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I like the lack of scroll bar as well.

I'm hoping that if a scroll bar is ever added someday that it is an option, not a requirement.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    I been using Treolauncher for a month now. Love it! Its perfect for what I need. But is there any way to enlarge the fonts of the icon names?

I see how to toggle the icon names on and off. But I'd like the icon names (text) to be a bit larger.
    still would like the option for a scroll bar
    Matty
    Only way to make them bigger is to switch to [abc] mode, but then you lose the calendar, and if you use my WP's, majority are made to take advantage of the blank space below the calendar as I don't like busy images behind the icons.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I too would like the "option" to have a scroll bar or not. I love the look without the scroll bar, but I really, really, really like having one. So, I'm a bit torn. lol

Perhaps having the "option" to turn on/off a scroll bar would work???
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    NachoB, Thank you! You do a great job on all these. Love the xmas one, can't wait for the holidays , a clean one would be nice..gonna travel to S.F. soon, my kids might be playing with my Treo, on the road. xanderificus, thanks for yours too.
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/625924.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/625943.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/626307.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/626308.jpg

I tried to do this one in Photoshop so I could learn it but gave up after a couple of hours of messing with it. Would have only taken 20 mins or so on Paint Shop Pro. Oh well. I used backgrounds and recent app bar I had already created because I got tired of messing with it.
    Might do some other's of her later.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/17/2007 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Added 2 more wallpapers

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I have read through all of the posts and have not seen this question asked or answered. I am using Chatter on a Verizon 700p and in the system launcher an icon appears if there is new, unread email. This does not occur in TL. Is there some way to get TL to display an icon/notification if there is unread email?

Thank you
    NachoB, those are outstanding! Thanks...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by jjulius50 View Post
    Is there some way to get TL to display an icon/notification if there is unread email?
    No.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    BTW What has happened to Horace? Is he not working on Tl anymore?
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandana View Post
    BTW What has happened to Horace? Is he not working on Tl anymore?
    I hope Horace isn't gone!
    I hope Horace is working on an update to TL or something, that would be nice!
    But we haven't heard from him here on the board for a while.
    I'd like for TL to get cont'd support and updates, it's the best launcher I've used.