Page 80 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2602
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Had some time to play around. I hope some find these attractive. More to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    And a few more...
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    NachoB, Thank you! You do a great job on all these. Love the xmas one, can't wait for the holidays , a clean one would be nice..gonna travel to S.F. soon, my kids might be playing with my Treo, on the road. xanderificus, thanks for yours too.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Rhino,
    I made those for xanderificus and posted them at your request
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Well then THANK YOU

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Transparent icon for RealPlayer requested by Stayfly.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Nacho, maybe a new background thread should be started, regardless of app. What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Hey Nacho, maybe a new background thread should be started, regardless of app. What do you think?
    It would probably be good to either have a Wallpaper thread or maybe even an upper level Wallpaper group not related to any specific device or application, but it would certainly take a lot more WP creators than the 3 or 4 that have been contributing to the TL thread. I would most likely have design issues making WP's for applications that I don't use and can't test them on.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    True, but they could be just 320x320 images or less resolution for wm users.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
    ... I really like this app outside of being not able to categorize or hide apps on te SD card (like Inititiate).
    You can have SD card programs show in the appropriate category by storing them in the corresponsingly named folder on the card. eg Programs to be displayed in Main are stored in a folder named Main on the SD card.
    Nice job LILLYM
    Thanks
    I have also been trying my hand at icons..
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    Still in need of more UT Longhorns WP. If anyone doesn't mind taking a stab at it.

duke
    Here, now go away!!
    Just kidding. Used colors they used on their web site.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/623643.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Anyone running 1.5 beta 2 and is it stable? What are the changes from 1.4?

TIA.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Its very stable...only change is that it now works on the 755p. As a default launcher.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    It would probably be good to either have a Wallpaper thread or maybe even an upper level Wallpaper group not related to any specific device or application, but it would certainly take a lot more WP creators than the 3 or 4 that have been contributing to the TL thread. I would most likely have design issues making WP's for applications that I don't use and can't test them on.
    Heck, I'd take a link to your blog added to your sig. I keep forgetting to bookmark it and have to search the thread to find!
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I just tried the new version of Lnchr and while it looks fine I can tell it adds some lag to my Treo 755p. I notice it when going in and out of applications such as DateBk6, Phone, etc. I used to have ZLauncher on my 700p, but gave up on it because it was adding too much lag and it was buggy. Now, I'm looking for something "light" simple that doesn't add any lag to my Treo. Any suggestions?

Al
    Anybody else see this? I didn't notice a difference on my 700P after loading the new version....
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Heck, I'd take a link to your blog added to your sig. I keep forgetting to bookmark it and have to search the thread to find!
    In my sig now

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Can someone post the data file that goes with Treo Launcher. I've lost mine. I believe it is called Treo-dat something.
    thanks
    Matty