Page 8 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Now you can blame your 700P reboots and freezes and lockups on Microsoft, hahaha

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/540097.jpg
    The shadow to add depth to the calendar is a very nice touch on this one....
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    I think I know the issue. By default, all card apps are listed under "unfiled," which doesnt pop up when you scroll through. Set up a new category called "card" or "+card" and dump apps there.
    Sorry for sounding dense, but I've been using this for about a week now. How do you specify a category for a card application? Is the category set up in the system launcher? Humor me with a simple tutorial, PLEASE!

Thanks a BUNCH! Love the backgrounds you guys have come up with.
    The shadow to add depth to the calendar is a very nice touch on this one....
    Thanks.. started that back with the eragon movie one.. recheck the post, added one with labels for the MS icons.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I think I know the issue. By default, all card apps are listed under "unfiled," which doesnt pop up when you scroll through. Set up a new category called "card" or "+card" and dump apps there.
    OK I got that problem fixed. How do I load the backgrounds on the apps site? I thought I loaded them to the card but nothing shows when I go to get them..

Sorry, it feels like I have to be force fed on this app...

I do like it though.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    OK I got that problem fixed. How do I load the backgrounds on the apps site? I thought I loaded them to the card but nothing shows when I go to get them..

I do like it though.
    It shouldn't be more complicated than saving them to your card somewhere and then navigating to where you saved them. All mine are saved in a folder labeled "Wallpapers" and I just navigate to that folder and they're there.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2006 at 04:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Funny I click on the wallpaper app, then click on the card and pic's that I took come up. No wall paper..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    I use cardexport2 and save them via PC, so I can specify where they go, haven't tried any other way.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2006 at 08:39 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by teb5 View Post
    Sorry for sounding dense, but I've been using this for about a week now. How do you specify a category for a card application? Is the category set up in the system launcher? Humor me with a simple tutorial, PLEASE!

Thanks a BUNCH! Love the backgrounds you guys have come up with.
    Sorry that documentation is still sparse... Please check whether FAQ 5 can help:

http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html#FAQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post

I do like it though.
    Any chance the pnoJpegLib.prc is not installed? as:

http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html#INSTALL

btw, which device you are using?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Sorry that documentation is still sparse... Please check whether FAQ 5 can help:

http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html#FAQ
    Thanks for the tip! Works perfectly! Registered it today! Thanks for making a simple, SMALL launcher to spruce up the old Palm OS look!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I purchased treo launcher and downloaded the version 1.1.2. Everything worked fine. I saw the post about sharklinks so I downloaded sharklinks to try it out and also installed the beta recommended to help with sharklinks. After doing this, everytime I soft reset my palm 700P my device would hang up at the verizon wireless screen and would not go any further. I did a warm reset and deleted sharklinks and treo launcher and was able to us my device again. I loaded shark links and got the same hang up. Did a warm reset, uninstalled sharklinks, reset my device. Then I backed up my system with resco backup. I then reinstalled the 1.1.2 version and did a soft reset and then get the same lockup. The only way ot of this was to hard reset the device and then loaded the backup Any ideas what is causing this? I am thinking some files may have been left over? I deleted the application with the palm delete.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zepjkoh View Post
    Did a warm reset, uninstalled sharklinks, reset my device.
    At this stage, TL is not (red)installed yet, right?

Then I backed up my system with resco backup. I then reinstalled the 1.1.2 version and did a soft reset and then get the same lockup.
    Please try:

- Restore a backup (assume there is no SharkLinks in it)
    - Install 1.2 beta 3 (do not soft reset here).
    - Delete Treo Launcher from the system launcher
    - Soft reset once
    - If everything works fine here, install TL 1.1.2

Thanks
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    At this stage, TL is not (red)installed yet, right?

Please try:

- Soft reset once
    - If everything works fine here, install TL 1.1.2

Thanks
    At that point TL was not installed yet. Will try the procedure suggested above.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Did the following:
    - Soft reset once

Did not have any hangups

installed TL 1.1.2 then did a soft reset and did not hangup. Then I set TL as default launcher, did a soft reset and no hangups. However, even though I checked on the box to have TL be my default launcher, I have to find the program and manually start the application. I start the application and the box for having TL be my default launcher is still checked.
    Did the following:
    ... However, even though I checked on the box to have TL be my default launcher, I have to find the program and manually start the application. I start the application and the box for having TL be my default launcher is still checked.
    The "Set as default launcher" option was disabled after a soft reset. That will be fixed in version 1.2.

Thanks
    Hey Nacho or anyone can you make a Chicago Bears background? That would be great!!! Thanks in advance!! Also add that Shaded background for the calender like the XP theme
    will do that here shortly once I get to work.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    1.2 beta 4

compare with beta 3:

- added support of icon text shadow
    - keep MRU icons after a soft reset

note: beta software, please use with caution
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    For those that don't want the Text Shadow, if you pick the exact same color square for Icon Text and Text Shadow there won't be shadows.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2006 at 11:42 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers