Page 8 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 2602
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Now you can blame your 700P reboots and freezes and lockups on Microsoft, hahaha

    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/540097.jpg
    The shadow to add depth to the calendar is a very nice touch on this one....
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  2. teb5's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    I think I know the issue. By default, all card apps are listed under "unfiled," which doesnt pop up when you scroll through. Set up a new category called "card" or "+card" and dump apps there.
    Sorry for sounding dense, but I've been using this for about a week now. How do you specify a category for a card application? Is the category set up in the system launcher? Humor me with a simple tutorial, PLEASE!

    Thanks a BUNCH! Love the backgrounds you guys have come up with.
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    The shadow to add depth to the calendar is a very nice touch on this one....
    Thanks.. started that back with the eragon movie one.. recheck the post, added one with labels for the MS icons.
  4. Shucks's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    I think I know the issue. By default, all card apps are listed under "unfiled," which doesnt pop up when you scroll through. Set up a new category called "card" or "+card" and dump apps there.
    OK I got that problem fixed. How do I load the backgrounds on the apps site? I thought I loaded them to the card but nothing shows when I go to get them..

    Sorry, it feels like I have to be force fed on this app...

    I do like it though.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

    REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    OK I got that problem fixed. How do I load the backgrounds on the apps site? I thought I loaded them to the card but nothing shows when I go to get them..

    Sorry, it feels like I have to be force fed on this app...

    I do like it though.
    It shouldn't be more complicated than saving them to your card somewhere and then navigating to where you saved them. All mine are saved in a folder labeled "Wallpapers" and I just navigate to that folder and they're there.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2006 at 04:54 PM.
  6. Shucks's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #146  
    Funny I click on the wallpaper app, then click on the card and pic's that I took come up. No wall paper..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

    REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  7. #147  
    I use cardexport2 and save them via PC, so I can specify where they go, haven't tried any other way.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2006 at 08:39 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by teb5 View Post
    Sorry for sounding dense, but I've been using this for about a week now. How do you specify a category for a card application? Is the category set up in the system launcher? Humor me with a simple tutorial, PLEASE!

    Thanks a BUNCH! Love the backgrounds you guys have come up with.
    Sorry that documentation is still sparse... Please check whether FAQ 5 can help:

    http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html#FAQ
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    OK I got that problem fixed. How do I load the backgrounds on the apps site? I thought I loaded them to the card but nothing shows when I go to get them..

    Sorry, it feels like I have to be force fed on this app...

    I do like it though.
    Any chance the pnoJpegLib.prc is not installed? as:

    http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html#INSTALL

    btw, which device you are using?
  10. teb5's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Sorry that documentation is still sparse... Please check whether FAQ 5 can help:

    http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html#FAQ
    Thanks for the tip! Works perfectly! Registered it today! Thanks for making a simple, SMALL launcher to spruce up the old Palm OS look!
  11. zepjkoh's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    #151  
    I purchased treo launcher and downloaded the version 1.1.2. Everything worked fine. I saw the post about sharklinks so I downloaded sharklinks to try it out and also installed the beta recommended to help with sharklinks. After doing this, everytime I soft reset my palm 700P my device would hang up at the verizon wireless screen and would not go any further. I did a warm reset and deleted sharklinks and treo launcher and was able to us my device again. I loaded shark links and got the same hang up. Did a warm reset, uninstalled sharklinks, reset my device. Then I backed up my system with resco backup. I then reinstalled the 1.1.2 version and did a soft reset and then get the same lockup. The only way ot of this was to hard reset the device and then loaded the backup Any ideas what is causing this? I am thinking some files may have been left over? I deleted the application with the palm delete.

    Thanks
  12. #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by zepjkoh View Post
    Did a warm reset, uninstalled sharklinks, reset my device.
    At this stage, TL is not (red)installed yet, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by zepjkoh View Post
    Then I backed up my system with resco backup. I then reinstalled the 1.1.2 version and did a soft reset and then get the same lockup.
    Please try:

    - Restore a backup (assume there is no SharkLinks in it)
    - Install 1.2 beta 3 (do not soft reset here).
    - Delete Treo Launcher from the system launcher
    - Soft reset once
    - If everything works fine here, install TL 1.1.2

    Thanks
  13. zepjkoh's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    At this stage, TL is not (red)installed yet, right?


    Please try:

    - Restore a backup (assume there is no SharkLinks in it)
    - Install 1.2 beta 3 (do not soft reset here).
    - Delete Treo Launcher from the system launcher
    - Soft reset once
    - If everything works fine here, install TL 1.1.2

    Thanks
    At that point TL was not installed yet. Will try the procedure suggested above.
  14. zepjkoh's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    #154  
    Did the following:
    - Restore a backup (assume there is no SharkLinks in it)
    - Install 1.2 beta 3 (do not soft reset here).
    - Delete Treo Launcher from the system launcher
    - Soft reset once

    Did not have any hangups

    installed TL 1.1.2 then did a soft reset and did not hangup. Then I set TL as default launcher, did a soft reset and no hangups. However, even though I checked on the box to have TL be my default launcher, I have to find the program and manually start the application. I start the application and the box for having TL be my default launcher is still checked.
  15. #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by zepjkoh View Post
    Did the following:
    ... However, even though I checked on the box to have TL be my default launcher, I have to find the program and manually start the application. I start the application and the box for having TL be my default launcher is still checked.
    The "Set as default launcher" option was disabled after a soft reset. That will be fixed in version 1.2.

    Thanks
  16. #156  
    Hey Nacho or anyone can you make a Chicago Bears background? That would be great!!! Thanks in advance!! Also add that Shaded background for the calender like the XP theme
  17. #157  
    will do that here shortly once I get to work.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  18. #159  
    1.2 beta 4

    compare with beta 3:

    - added support of icon text shadow
    - keep MRU icons after a soft reset

    note: beta software, please use with caution
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  19. #160  
    For those that don't want the Text Shadow, if you pick the exact same color square for Icon Text and Text Shadow there won't be shadows.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2006 at 11:42 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers

Posting Permissions