Page 79 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2602
    NachoB, one more(please) can you do something with this one? Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    wp request
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    OK, I finally got through this whole thread, it only took 3 days (on and off). Thanks for some great WP. I have some PS experience so I will begin making some of my own to share here.

I have some app questions that maybe someone can answer. I installed Treo Launcher yesterday (v. 1.4), Then I saw that Horace is up to 1.5 beta 2. Is that the most recent release? Also, I installed the trial version, is it fully functional and if not what am I missing and what is the trial period?

We really need a user's guide for this app. I found out a lot of cool features from reading this thread that I probably would not have found on my own.

I wonder if Horace is going to continue to develop this once his life settles down. I would hate to buy it and then find out that he no longer has the time. I really like this app outside of being not able to categorize or hide apps on te SD card (like Inititiate).
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    the app is fully functional, with an occassional nag screen, that's the only limitation...

(hiding apps) If you put apps in the unfiled category, and check the hide unfiled apps in all category, you will never have to see them
    Still in need of more UT Longhorns WP. If anyone doesn't mind taking a stab at it.

duke
    NachoB, you rock! I love it...i'm going to send you a donation on Monday, when I get to my pc...again, thanks.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    glad ya like it, colors came out good I think.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho, I like how you worked the colors...LILLYM, good looking wallpaper.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I have a question. Been working my way through the thread for a few days now; asked NachoB already about a wallpaper (snazzy!) but having a question about my icons.

(Attached pic from Snap)

I've got the icons set for transparent backgrounds, even taken from a set from this thread. On my viewers, I re-edited a few to black backgrounds with white middles and, while saving, set the transparent colour to black. That seemed to work as far as my desktop PC is concerned ... however, no matter what methods I try, the Treo (700p) keeps 'tranparentizing' the icons. Notably, the Messaging, Email and Phone icons.

I've even tried deleting the .db files from the card but that didn't help.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by xanderificus; 06/10/2007 at 12:44 AM. Reason: addendum
    xanderificus, nice looking wallpaper, can you share it? Thanks...

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    xanderificus, TreoLnchr makes whatever color is in the upper left corner of the icon pic the transparent color. so that's why you'll see red or pink as the background in a lot of the icons that I sent you. use a solid color background not contained in the pic itself and use the bmp format for saving. No need to set a transparent color and save as a gif.

I don't recall, but I think one thing I may have done if TL didn't set the transparency right was to bump up the colors of the graphic from 256 to 16bit.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/10/2007 at 08:07 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nice job LILLYM

Palm Pre wallpapers
    xanderificus, nice looking wallpaper, can you share it? Thanks...
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/622575.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/622576.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
    OK, I finally got through this whole thread, it only took 3 days (on and off). Thanks for some great WP. I have some PS experience so I will begin making some of my own to share here.

I have some app questions that maybe someone can answer. I installed Treo Launcher yesterday (v. 1.4), Then I saw that Horace is up to 1.5 beta 2. Is that the most recent release? Also, I installed the trial version, is it fully functional and if not what am I missing and what is the trial period?

We really need a user's guide for this app. I found out a lot of cool features from reading this thread that I probably would not have found on my own.

I wonder if Horace is going to continue to develop this once his life settles down. I would hate to buy it and then find out that he no longer has the time. I really like this app outside of being not able to categorize or hide apps on te SD card (like Inititiate).
    Even if Horace stopped and we're left with it as is, I'm pretty happy with it. Does all I would want a launcher app to do and more. My main reason for even using a launcher app was so that I could get rid of that boring white background. Treo Launcher goes way beyond that and I'm happy with all of it's features.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    NachoB is it possible to do something with Bettie Page?
    Again thanks!
    If you need a "cleaner" version let me know and I'll do one.
    Did you revisit my original post, I added a xmas one.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I just tried the new version of Lnchr and while it looks fine I can tell it adds some lag to my Treo 755p. I notice it when going in and out of applications such as DateBk6, Phone, etc. I used to have ZLauncher on my 700p, but gave up on it because it was adding too much lag and it was buggy. Now, I'm looking for something "light" simple that doesn't add any lag to my Treo. Any suggestions?

Al
    I don't see the lag you are referring to when using TL opposed to the built in launcher. If there is any, it's hardly noticeable on my 700P. Might take half a second to go from TL to my phone app. Of course, going to larger apps like Agendus take longer, but that's because they are larger apps.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Rhino,
    Will be doing some tweeking to the chasers WP so look for an update. Drop shadow is too dark behind the logo and the logo itself is a bit dark and smaller than I'd like it to be. On my 700 anyway.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/10/2007 at 10:41 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    xanderificus, TreoLnchr makes whatever color is in the upper left corner of the icon pic the transparent color. ...
    That was the problem. Not much point in messing with transparencies when TL sets its own. Also gives a leg-up on getting transparencies out of BMPs.

Original WP fixed, logo made a bit larger
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/622721.jpg

Buttonized logo version of the above.
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/622722.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers