Page 77 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2602
    Pre 4th of July WP's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Nice!!! Already on the phone.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Thanks. I actually didn't put much effort into that one other than track down what I thought would make the perfect background. Already had the recent app bar from making the memorial day wp's.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Nacho waddaya think?
    Simple background for my favorite NFL Team......
    hey nacho, any way you can make a simple black or grey background with a "recent apps" bar?
    Thays cool cadman, its all about doing what you like/need.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho, what I like about your designs is that they are simple, yet graphically intriguing, and the fact that it fits on a 2.5" screen is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Nacho, what I like about your designs is that they are simple, yet graphically intriguing, and the fact that it fits on a 2.5" screen is amazing.
    and don't forget that he churns these out at a pace almost rivaling ray krok's burgers!
    Hey Nacho waddaya think?
    Simple background for my favorite NFL Team......

Nicely done, cadman. I like the Dolphins. My team has always been the Niners though.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Nicely done, cadman. I like the Dolphins. My team has always been the Niners though.
    quick one for ya.....
    Ah, thanks for the compliments. Had to redownload PSP as my hard drive at home bit the dust and I lost everything. Luckily I have another copy at work. Just reinstalled PSP on the home laptop so mybe I'll get to the simple background request some time today.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'm going to give Photoshop CS3 a try with a ton of plugins, see if I can improve on my work. Will have to learn CS3 as I haven't used Photoshop in quite some time, wish me luck

Palm Pre wallpapers
    you could always try GIMP.....love it as a stripped down photoshop.
    If you don't need layers, photofiltre is also great.
    All of my WP's are layers based, love the simplicity of Paint Shop Pro, but maybe I'm missing something by not using the bigdog, Photoshop. We'll see what happens in just a bit.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I use Photoshop CS2 and Elements at work. There is nothing out there that can compare to photoshop, but Elements seems to do all that I need. Good luck with the steep learning curve.
    not to get off topic, but i just started using a digital camera (no jokes, i'm an old 35 mm guy). just this AM i was looking at Elements - would that be a good program for editing/ organizing?
    thanks!
    Yes, for starters, the organzing features are basic but work well. Elements is a great stripped down version of photoshop with all the essentials.
    If you want try google's picasa2. Its free and any changes made to a photo aren't permanent. Oh and check out www.dpreview.com for tips.
    thanks- i'll check them out - appreciate your help!
    quick one for ya.....

Hey, very cool. Take a look at this...
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Hey, very cool. Take a look at this...
    very nice