Page 7 of 131 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    I can see all of your killer wp NachoB. Can you make a wallpaper of a Giants fan, chocking an Eagles fan LOL?

GO EAGLES!!!!!
    Did you see that game on Sunday? WOW
    I saw the game. Ever since the Bears game, I knew their season was over.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I can see all of your killer wp NachoB. Can you make a wallpaper of a Giants fan, chocking an Eagles fan LOL?
    haha..
    Found another bug. When you install a new program, you have to exit to System Launcher then run TreoLnchr again. You will then see the new installed icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Found another bug. When you install a new program, you have to exit to System Launcher then run TreoLnchr again. You will then see the new installed icon.
    Yes, new apps after a hotsync will refresh after running the System Launcher, and that's why a Menu - L (system launcher) is put on top of the menu list

In future version, I will have Treo Launcher refresh automatically.

Thanks
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/18/2006 at 08:57 PM.
    Loaded this morning and still playing around, but this app looks pretty cool and a launcher I'd actually buy.

Just to ensure I'm correct, there's no way to select wallpaper from internal memory, it has to be from the card, right? I'd rather have the option to select from internal, as the wallpaper files are quite small and I tend to switch out SD cards out somewhat frequently (have three for movies, music and such).
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Loaded this morning and still playing around, but this app looks pretty cool and a launcher I'd actually buy.

Just to ensure I'm correct, there's no way to select wallpaper from internal memory, it has to be from the card, right? I'd rather have the option to select from internal, as the wallpaper files are quite small and I tend to switch out SD cards out somewhat frequently (have three for movies, music and such).
    The current version does not support jpeg from internal yet. I'd add that in future version of Treo Launcher.

Thanks
    Thanks. A way to adjust icon text size would be nice as well (some of us are older ) The font is actually OK, but would like a bold version to make it slightly more readable.

If you are able to add the RSSI info in the top bar, anyway to have option to remove the system clock in upper left if/when you select a calendar icon/version that has clock in it?
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Thanks. A way to adjust icon text size would be nice as well (some of us are older ) The font is actually OK, but would like a bold version to make it slightly more readable.

If you are able to add the RSSI info in the top bar, anyway to have option to remove the system clock in upper left if/when you select a calendar icon/version that has clock in it?
    Font change is not easy. I have been searching for very long and only a few fonts can fit the Hi-res display. I also hope Treo Launcher can use one of those beautiful FontHack fonts, but it cannot.

What do you suggest for replacement of time from the title?

Thanks
    i am just testing this posting pics in the post..

http://www.splashblog.com/tymerock/540031.jpg
    Test worked
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I like the launcher, but why cant I get to the apps on my card?? Also, how do I download the different wallpapers. I have the sky one but when I go to change the wallpaper I get the backgrounds for the Treo. I am using a 680 w/ this. Is that the problem?
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Font change is not easy. I have been searching for very long and only a few fonts can fit the Hi-res display. I also hope Treo Launcher can use one of those beautiful FontHack fonts, but it cannot.

What do you suggest for replacement of time from the title?

Thanks
    Understand on the fonts. It's not a huge issue, as most programs have unique icons that are large enough to see. A few, however, have a default icon that's repeated (ie. both Toccer and MReset -- two apps used pretty frequently -- have the same icon, a plain 3d box)

On the time thing, I'm not certain, other than just covering up with white to match the rest of the top tool-bar...but that seems hard to do in a neat an uniform way. I've personally just switched the calendar icon to a Month/day view and that works for me (not repeating the time).

The more I play with this, the cooler it is. I've dumped all my non-used apps into "unfiled" and I never will see them unless I specifically pull that category up from the top. Being able to scroll through the categories using the rocker without having "unfiled" pop up was a brilliant touch!

Some other notes/thoughts:
    On navigation, Chatter has an option to "navigate past list." This allows you to use the rocker to cycle up to the main tool bar (which typically is disabled). With TL, you can cycle through categories on main tool bar, and once you rocker down, you are "locked" into the category until pressing the home button again, at which point you can once again cycle through categories. It would be nice to be able to cycle up back to category scroll without having to hit home first (ie, all from center rocker).

Would be nice to have a way to clear out/reset frequently used apps bar.

I've loaded the app twice (initial, then beta that allows for color changing text/calendar) -- both times I got a soft reset following Hot Sync. Doesn't seem to affect stability otherwise.
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    I like the launcher, but why cant I get to the apps on my card?? Also, how do I download the different wallpapers. I have the sky one but when I go to change the wallpaper I get the backgrounds for the Treo. I am using a 680 w/ this. Is that the problem?
    See post 128 & 129 above....wallpapers must be on SD card for now...may change in future to allow for internal jpg selection
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    See post 128 & 129 above....wallpapers must be on SD card for now...may change in future to allow for internal jpg selection
    Thanks for that. I still can't see/ get to them.

I can't even see my card when I am in this launcher..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    What card are you using. All the apps in the card are usually listed on the bottom after it lists all your phone apps. They are indicated by a + sign before the name.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2006 at 04:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    Thanks for that. I still can't see/ get to them.

I can't even see my card when I am in this launcher..
    I think I know the issue. By default, all card apps are listed under "unfiled," which doesnt pop up when you scroll through. Set up a new category called "card" or "+card" and dump apps there.
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory