Page 67 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1757626364656667686970717277117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    Nacho: I'm very impressed with your patience and creativity with all of the various wallpaper requests. In light of that, I wonder if you wouldn't mind doing a wallpaper for my son's garage band: they're called the Flaming Monkeys and their logo is a chimpanzee jumping through a ring of fire wearing bermuda shorts and a blond wig, holding a snake in his left hand.
    Can you post a copy of the logo?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    Just found this app today and I love it. I read all 1,317 posts... didn't get squat done at work and now it's 11PM and I just finished. Guess I'm hooked!

Horace: big time congrats on a wonderful app. If you don't already have feature fatigue, I've got a few ideas/suggestions:

1) rename '123' and 'abc' to 'plugin' and 'no plugin' -- once you replace the calendar with various plugins it will make more sense to new users

2) provide a way to 'unselect' an app. duke duke brought this up back in post 797 (on page 40 for everyone but Nacho). Without it, there's no simple way to cycle through the categories using your 5-way after you've highlighted an icon. In ZLauncher, you press left on your 5-way with the first icon selected.

3) By putting a '+' in front of card apps, they sort to the bottom of the list, which doesn't seem to make sense. They're still searchable, which is good, but I wonder if you couldn't alter the icon instead of the name like ZLauncher does? This is only noticeable if you have card apps and RAM apps in the same category.

4) Saved my biggest request for last: one of the great things about ZLauncher (which I am going to dump in favor of TL) is that you can click and hold on an icon and get a context-sensitive menu that allows you to delete, categorize, move, beam, or launch an app. Sure wish TL could do that. The trash bin is also a nice ZL feature.

Just my $0.02. Thanks for a great app!

Nacho: I'm very impressed with your patience and creativity with all of the various wallpaper requests. In light of that, I wonder if you wouldn't mind doing a wallpaper for my son's garage band: they're called the Flaming Monkeys and their logo is a chimpanzee jumping through a ring of fire wearing bermuda shorts and a blond wig, holding a snake in his left hand.
    These are great suggestions! I really like #2. Once you select you're sort of stuck. It would be nice to be able to de-select.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    These are great suggestions! I really like #2. Once you select you're sort of stuck. It would be nice to be able to de-select.
    #2 sort of works as long as you haven't scrolled past the first page of applications if you have more than one page. To deselet an app just press the home key, then, as long as you're still on the first page, you can press up on the 5-way to get to the category drop down list.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Can you post a copy of the logo?
    Erm, that was supposed to be a joke... It seemed you'd create just about anything for anyone, so I thought I'd test you (and you passed! )ke
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    #2 sort of works as long as you haven't scrolled past the first page of applications if you have more than one page. To deselet an app just press the home key, then, as long as you're still on the first page, you can press up on the 5-way to get to the category drop down list.
    You're right..that's awesome! I didn't know about that feature.

I love this launcher!
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    You're right..that's awesome! I didn't know about that feature.

I love this launcher!
    It's just chalk full of all kinds of easter eggs just waiting to be discovered.. haha

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Is there an option to enable scrollbar? I installed this launcher and loved it but i need a scrollbar
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Is there an option to enable scrollbar? I installed this launcher and loved it but i need a scrollbar
    No scroll bar, you have to use the 5-way.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Haven't heard from Horace in a while.. I wonder what he's up to.
    There have been too many changes in my life recently.

One of the big (but not the biggest yet) changes is I have a new job and I will move to a new city. It has been 14 years since my previous new job ;-)

So please forgive me not participating in the forum and halting the Treo Launcher development for long.

To be frank, I feel like I am in front of a crossroad when I open the Treo Launcher source code recently. Yes, there are quite some urgent bugs needed to be fixed and a few obvious enhancements to be completed. However, to move Treo Launcher to the next level, I expect a major reconstruction of some basic codes. One example, Treo Launcher lost some speed since supporting applications on card. To speed up, Treo Launcher should build a cache for applications on card (similar to applications in main memory). Now, the cache is done by the system launcher and Treo Launcher saves a lot of work by using the system launcher application cache. That is also the reason why we need to Menu-L after installing new apps and manage categories via the system launcher but not within Treo Launcher.

I am not sure whether I can afford the time and effort needed for such undertaking. So I just dare not to start (the new version).

- status report 07/05/01 ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    I missed this, looks great, thanks! If you ever get a chance, could you do standalone of Blue and standalone of Eduardo?
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/606227.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/606228.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers

Palm Pre wallpapers
    any hockey fans?? New York Rangers perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    any hockey fans?? New York Rangers perhaps?
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/606593.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/07/2007 at 10:33 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers

Palm Pre wallpapers
    You've been busy Nacho...Thanks for the renderings of Bloo and Ed...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Thanks, NachoB!

Could you please do the Bart one without the calendar shadow and recent app bar?
    Sure, you still want him small like that or to take up the right side from top to bottom?

Palm Pre wallpapers