Page 66 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2602
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    You may try flipping the picture around the vertical axis, so that the toucan is on the left side
    http://www.sottm.com/Toucan.jpg
    That's what I already did:
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/jjvandersteeg...ers/toucan.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/23/2007 at 12:51 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I've been noticing that my bluetooth headset does not stay connected. I have been deleting and repairing it.

I disabled TL and I appear to be back to normal again.

Has anybody else experienced this?
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    I've been noticing that my bluetooth headset does not stay connected. I have been deleting and repairing it.

I disabled TL and I appear to be back to normal again.

Has anybody else experienced this?
    No. As far as I have been told, and have experienced, the Treo does not stay connected to the headset. When a call comes in, it searches for the paired headset and connects then.

I had a headset that would turn off automatically if it wasn't connected to the phone. I paired it in car kit mode, and it stayed connected, but drained the Treo's battery extremely fast. I ended up getting another headset (BH-800) and have had no problems when calls come in...except for the Treo's incredibly poor BT.
    My BT has been very reliable with few disconnects (AKA I usually need to recharge the headset and not do anything with the phone). Since TL, I've had to repair at least once a day.

The phone app also shows the same status as TL so its not an issue of it reporting the wrong BT status.
    NachoB

I love your designs!!!

How about one for the World Champ Colts!!! I like the UT wallpaper and one for the Colts (and IU Hoosiers too) would be much appreciated by the huge number (ahem) of Hoosiers on the board.

Thanks for your help if you find the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    That's what I already did:
    This is what i got ...

http://bp2.blogger.com/_zrn8tIX53jY/...400/toucan.jpg
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    And now? What's the problem? I don't understand what you try to say. Do you want to have the toucan at the right side, but smaller?
    Quote Originally Posted by TranquilOne View Post
    NachoB... Do you think you can do one for University of New Orleans

Samantha
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/601925.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/601926.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/601928.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    NachoB

I love your designs!!!

How about one for the World Champ Colts!!! I like the UT wallpaper and one for the Colts (and IU Hoosiers too) would be much appreciated by the huge number (ahem) of Hoosiers on the board.

Thanks for your help if you find the time!
    Didn't spend a whole lot of time on this one, I may revisit it at a later date and fancy it up. But here's what I threw together.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/601937.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Horace,

I have a feature request: Voicemail Notification.

Can you display an icon if we have voicemails? Sometimes I don't listen to my voicemails right away and forgot that I received them.

Thanks!
    Haven't heard from Horace in a while.. I wonder what he's up to.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Yeah we have been in this beta mode for a while.
    Treoing & Loving it
    I just installed this and it's pretty nice. The only thing I don't like about it is not being able to run apps off the SD card like I can do with ZLauncher. Or am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    He sent me a registration code today.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    I just installed this and it's pretty nice. The only thing I don't like about it is not being able to run apps off the SD card like I can do with ZLauncher. Or am I missing something?
    Check the category. In the "all" category, they have a '+' sign attached to the beginning of the app name. So you may not be seeing it where you expect. Scroll to the bottom of the list, or if you are in ABC mode, begin to type the name of the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    Check the category. In the "all" category, they have a '+' sign attached to the beginning of the app name. So you may not be seeing it where you expect. Scroll to the bottom of the list, or if you are in ABC mode, begin to type the name of the app.
    Ah, I found them. Not only do they have a + in front of the name, but they're set to unfiled which I have hidden from the All view. So if I copy an app to the card with the Palm Launcher, I can delete the app out of RAM and still run it off the card. Thanks for the tip.
    Just found this app today and I love it. I read all 1,317 posts... didn't get squat done at work and now it's 11PM and I just finished. Guess I'm hooked!

Horace: big time congrats on a wonderful app. If you don't already have feature fatigue, I've got a few ideas/suggestions:

1) rename '123' and 'abc' to 'plugin' and 'no plugin' -- once you replace the calendar with various plugins it will make more sense to new users

2) provide a way to 'unselect' an app. duke duke brought this up back in post 797 (on page 40 for everyone but Nacho). Without it, there's no simple way to cycle through the categories using your 5-way after you've highlighted an icon. In ZLauncher, you press left on your 5-way with the first icon selected.

3) By putting a '+' in front of card apps, they sort to the bottom of the list, which doesn't seem to make sense. They're still searchable, which is good, but I wonder if you couldn't alter the icon instead of the name like ZLauncher does? This is only noticeable if you have card apps and RAM apps in the same category.

4) Saved my biggest request for last: one of the great things about ZLauncher (which I am going to dump in favor of TL) is that you can click and hold on an icon and get a context-sensitive menu that allows you to delete, categorize, move, beam, or launch an app. Sure wish TL could do that. The trash bin is also a nice ZL feature.

Just my $0.02. Thanks for a great app!

Nacho: I'm very impressed with your patience and creativity with all of the various wallpaper requests. In light of that, I wonder if you wouldn't mind doing a wallpaper for my son's garage band: they're called the Flaming Monkeys and their logo is a chimpanzee jumping through a ring of fire wearing bermuda shorts and a blond wig, holding a snake in his left hand.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    And now? What's the problem? I don't understand what you try to say. Do you want to have the toucan at the right side, but smaller?
    The toucan is too high if you show the calendar... can someone move it down, so that it occupies only the bottom half of the picture?
    Made this for myself, just sharing it.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/602997.jpg

And since I don't use the recent app bar, just made this one to replace the above one.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/603065.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/27/2007 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Added 2nd version of wallpaper

Palm Pre wallpapers