Page 63 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by TranquilOne View Post
    Hi All!!

New to the boards and I stumbled upon this beauty. I'm only up to about page 25ish....lots of activity here.

I did download TL so I'm having fun learning more about the features. If you guys have any tips or suggestions for me until I catch up let me know!

Horace...great job with this program!
    NachoB...your wallpapers are awesome!! Do you think you can do one for University of New Orleans or a pink butterfly when you get a chance?

I'll let you all know when I finally do catch up with this board and I'll write down any questions I have that may be unanswered.

Samantha
    First try at this, and I know it stinks. I hope I'll get better with time.

http://www.splashblog.com/musicman247/596384.jpg
    http://www.splashblog.com/musicman247/596391.jpg
    Last edited by Musicman247; 04/13/2007 at 04:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Is that The Privateers?
    Yes...that's us!!
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tze View Post
    @NachoB

How about an nice WP with Palm & Linux or Tux ?

(Small Calendar & abc Mode, without Quicklist on the Bottom)
    Here's a funny Linux
    http://www.splashblog.com/musicman247/596426.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    lol...that's cute. The butterfly is nice too.
    Is that The Privateers?
    NachoB,

You realize that no matter how hard you work at this one it can never look as good as the LSU one you made.

Just Kidding TranquilOne/Samantha, Welcome fellow Louisianaian

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    NachoB,

You realize that no matter how hard you work at this one it can never look as good as the LSU one you made.

Just Kidding TranquilOne/Samantha, Welcome fellow Louisianaian

Good Luck
    AARG!!!....The rivalry continues!!!

Thanks for the welcome Tiger!!!

Samantha
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    First try at this, and I know it stinks. I hope I'll get better with time.

http://www.splashblog.com/musicman247/596384.jpg
    http://www.splashblog.com/musicman247/596391.jpg

Musicman247,

I like what you did with the "24" background. Good work.

Cigar
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Samantha,
    have you decided which mode you'll be using so I know what kind of wallpaper to make? [123] with a short or full calendar, or [abc] with no calendar?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Samantha,
    have you decided which mode you'll be using so I know what kind of wallpaper to make? [123] with a short or full calendar, or [abc] with no calendar?
    NachoB,

I use abc mostly...sometimes 123 w/short calendar.

Thanks!
    I like that
    I love this app! I couldn't get it to load on my Vista machine (quirks with Palm) but managed to load it using the XP. Like I said, I love it.
    I have finally managed to go thru all 63 pages of this topic and I'm still looking for a wallpaper I want to look at all day.
    Any way someone could work with one of these images? Thank you all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock View Post
    I have been using treolauncher for awhile now, I love it. It is just what I have been looking for in a launcher; I own other of crappy launchers (LauncherX, Initiate, and Zlauncher). I am a simple guy who likes the access/palm built-in launcher. I just want to able to have some features added to it (like backdrop pic, hide the All category). For me the problem with the other launchers is they all are missing the fundamentals. Before most of you try to take my head off I have written to Rob (Initiate) many of time about better category support of Initiate, he said NO, I don’t like category and that was his last attempt to implement them. Jeff (LauncherX) was working on of my issue but he drop off the planet for some mouths and left LauncherX v129 very buggy for my 700p. Zlauncher is a very good launcher but like I said “I am a simple guy”.
    Let's start with a "me too" here... Also owned a lot of launchers and like the Treo Launcher, but what I wanted to to be able to find what I need on the Treo without stubling through where I may have put it. Initiate does that quite nicely. I use it in minimalist mode, have a nice pic on the page on which I can find anything with a short keyword search and If I want the icon based approach I can just press the apps key and there it is. Initiate is the first to do this (as far as I know) and the others are nice alternatives to the icon class launchers. So (and I'm not related to Rob how is it you want a simple and capable solution and classify Initiate with those other "crappy" launchers?
    Quote Originally Posted by fairoasis View Post
    I love this app! I couldn't get it to load on my Vista machine (quirks with Palm) but managed to load it using the XP. Like I said, I love it.
    I have finally managed to go thru all 63 pages of this topic and I'm still looking for a wallpaper I want to look at all day.
    Any way someone could work with one of these images? Thank you all.
    Didn't know exactly where you wanted to go with it, let me know if you would like changes.

http://www.splashblog.com/musicman24...iew/597524.jpg
    Last edited by Musicman247; 04/16/2007 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Added a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyHannah View Post
    how is it you want a simple and capable solution and classify Initiate with those other "crappy" launchers?
    Initiate started out being a real simple app. I was one of many as a beta tester during the build of I8. Before I8 it was ArrowLauncher. Some how along the way things for I8 started to go downhill. I wanted better "Category" control, Rob didn't, Rob said he don't like "Categories" and he was not going to work on it (categories anymore). I ask Rob to allow the user to hide the "ALL" category in I8, Rob said, NO. I ask Rob for a 3x3 icon layout skin, Rob told me he had a Minimalist skin, (This is a 4x3 icon layout) so read in between the lines on what he was saying to me. I can go on and on about I8, Butler, PT, Genius! (this could have been a great app). I like to test out treo software for fun i put most apps thru the washer. I always give my finding to the Developers, it could be Rob of the Hobbyist Software, Danny of ToySoft, RanoSoftware, Jeff Gibson of GoTreo, Wang of Wishsolutions, and list of others. They can either take what i give them as advise to improve the apps or not. I am good at what i do most of them will admit, i am just not a Developer. Maybe some day i will give it a try.
    Last edited by tymerock; 04/16/2007 at 01:59 AM.
    Here's an idea for a TreoLauncher skin: a defined area (perhaps greyed?) under the calendar (month) for the owner's photo, with an indication of what the size of the photo should be, plus the following underneath or nearby, "if found, please contact...."

Perhaps someone with more flair for style and Photoshop than I could design it...
    Great Program!

I'll use is just because of the Gator wallpaper (much better than the LSU wp by the way ) - even if it only has one of the three NC's in the past year!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGator View Post
    Great Program!

I'll use is just because of the Gator wallpaper (much better than the LSU wp by the way ) - even if it only has one of the three NC's in the past year!
    This past year the Gators were much better than most of anything.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    This past year the Gators were much better than most of anything.
    Been a Gator fan/alum for a long time - this run is once in a lifetime. But, it is over when the women win the gymnastics title - lol. Next year we will struggle on D in football and generally in BB I think.

Lots of respect for the Tigers!
    Here are a couple more I made for fun.

Transformers Autobot
    http://www.splashblog.com/musicman24...iew/597533.jpg

Transformers Decepticon
    http://www.splashblog.com/musicman24...iew/597540.jpg
    I LOVE Transformers!!!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic