Page 62 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2602
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Nacho B,

Yeah I have all the originals at home, I will send them to you tonight...

Fridayy
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Nacho B,

Yeah I have all the originals at home, I will send them to you tonight...

Fridayy
    Don't worry about it, I stole the one from your last post
    Is this closer to what you might want?

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/591834.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Nacho.. looks great!!! if you could make the red a little redder... it would be perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Fridayy
    The white app bar is what took away the darker red. I'll see if I can adjust the gradient w/out making it look corny.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho.. looks great!!! if you could make the red a little redder... it would be perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Fridayy
    Try one of these, there is a slight difference.. the gradient of the 2nd one is just a tad smoother.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/592267.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/592268.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    NachoB,

PERFECT!!! It look great....I really appreciate the timefyou took to put it together...Thanks again!!!!!

Fridayy
    NachoB,

PERFECT!!! It look great....I really appreciate the timefyou took to put it together...Thanks again!!!!!

Fridayy
    Anytime, glad they came out to your liking.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by usskaos1 View Post
    NachoB - I just sent a PayPal donation your way. Thanks for sharing all your great wallpapers with the Treo Central community.
    Thanks, much appreciated!!!

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    Just wondering...are there any NY Mets fans out there? Scoured all of the great wall papers and didn't see anything. Any chance for one?
    Similar to the Gators one with some minor color changes.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/592432.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    firstbeat, other half of your request

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/592441.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/06/2007 at 01:21 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    @NachoB

How about an nice WP with Palm & Linux or Tux ?

(Small Calendar & abc Mode, without Quicklist on the Bottom)
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    A huge selection of quality icons: http://ash2003.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    A huge selection of quality icons: http://ash2003.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Nice Find!!

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Felt like working on something different.. Haven't really been in the mood to do WP's lately.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/596232.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Oh this is cool NachoB! I can't wait for Spiderman 3!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    I missed this, looks great, thanks! If you ever get a chance, could you do standalone of Blue and standalone of Eduardo?

Also, any thought on teaching a man to fish? Just how hard is it to create a template and design these WPs in photoshop or other program? You obviously need a creative eye and talent as you've shown, but are there some simple photo editing techniques involved? (for instance, I've never really been successful with layers....)
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    I did post a "Quick and Dirty" tutorial some time ago in this very Thread. I'll have to hunt for it when I get to a computer.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I did post a "Quick and Dirty" tutorial some time ago in this very Thread. I'll have to hunt for it when I get to a computer.
    I think this might be it?

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=347
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hardest part for me initially was learning how layers worked. Simply put, think of a stack of transparencies (that you would use on an overhead projector). You have your bottom transparency (the background), then you build layers on top of that. So, in the case of the Under The Sea wallpaper, the main coral graphic (the darker one) was built above the background in the layer list, then, placed behind it (between the background and the main coral) I added the orange corals (that way they're behind the main coral but in front of the background), then the fish (in the hierarchy) were on top (or above) the background, the main darker coral, and the orange coral layers. Once you grasp the concept of layers it's pretty easy. Other aspects you learn is the Selection tool where you can outline specifically what you need from a graphic you found (through Google image search for me) and extract only specifically what you want (in the case of the Under The Sea WP, it was the fish, shark, seabed floor, and coral). Find what you need, trace it with the Selection Tool, then paste as a new image into the overall design graphic (of course, sometimes it might involve erasing the background with the background eraser tool so that all you have left is the image you want). Once pasted, you most certainly will need to resize the image you pasted to match the size of what you are pasting it to. There are other steps that might need to be taken before pasting, like with the shark.. it was too dark so I added a Brightness/Contrast layer to the original image and brightened it before copying and pasting it as a new layer into the template I use for Treo Launcher (had to do the same thing to the starfish, it was too dark as found). Sounds more complicated than it really is, just takes time learning the application you're using. I personally use Paint Shop Pro XI. Adobe Photoshop was more application than I needed for the basic stuff I was doing.

I was in a way forced to learn and use Paint Shop Pro because that's what they provided me at work for web page design. It does what I need.

That's my quick and dirty Paint Shop Pro tutorial.
    There was also this from PDR447, but I think it was based on the older size....
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=378
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR447 View Post
    ok new, better templates for those that want to try their hand in photoshop.
    I labeled the layers with directions. For example the layer with the icons on it says "Icons(delete/make invisible after finished)" and the other layers have directions as well. These also have a new, more natural shadow on the calender.

Enjoy!

oh and any requests I can see what I can do and maybe take a little pressure off nacho.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Hi All!!

New to the boards and I stumbled upon this beauty. I'm only up to about page 25ish....lots of activity here.

I did download TL so I'm having fun learning more about the features. If you guys have any tips or suggestions for me until I catch up let me know!

Horace...great job with this program!
    NachoB...your wallpapers are awesome!! Do you think you can do one for University of New Orleans or a pink butterfly when you get a chance?

I'll let you all know when I finally do catch up with this board and I'll write down any questions I have that may be unanswered.

Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by TranquilOne View Post
    Hi All!!

New to the boards and I stumbled upon this beauty. I'm only up to about page 25ish....lots of activity here.

I did download TL so I'm having fun learning more about the features. If you guys have any tips or suggestions for me until I catch up let me know!

Horace...great job with this program!
    NachoB...your wallpapers are awesome!! Do you think you can do one for University of New Orleans or a pink butterfly when you get a chance?

I'll let you all know when I finally do catch up with this board and I'll write down any questions I have that may be unanswered.

Samantha
    Is that The Privateers?

Palm Pre wallpapers