Page 61 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2602
  1. #1201  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Little something I worked on just to see how it would look/function if I made icons for every application I have completely transparent.
    Why you ask? I'm glad you asked.
    This would be for people who:
    1) Would prefer to see the wallpaper w/out being cluttered with application icons
    2) Pretty much know the names of the applications installed (because you will be blindly launching them). Reason for this is to truly show only the wallpaper with or without the calendar (and still be able to launch an application), in addition to using these icons, you must also disable icon names.

    So, with the transparent icons installed, icon names turned off, keep TL in the ALL category and just start typing the name of the application you want to launch. Want to launch preferences, in my case, I just have to press PRPRPR.

    You could of course keep the icon names turned on, it would still be less clutter over top of the wallpaper.

    Have fun with it.. :-)

    Examples

    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/588667.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/588668.jpg
    I just (Texas Longhorns WP)loaded mine up with these. I'm lovin' (Longhorns) it! Great idea on the transparent icons. Oh, Texas Longhorns WP?

    duke
  2. #1202  
    NachoB,

    Thanks for the Guitar Wall Paper. Don't think I'm ready to go iconless yet...but maybe one day!

    Love the paper. Just sent you a token of my gratitude!

    Best!
  3. #1203  
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    NachoB,

    Thanks for the Guitar Wall Paper. Don't think I'm ready to go iconless yet...but maybe one day!

    Love the paper. Just sent you a token of my gratitude!

    Best!
    Glad ya liked it. If you would like something different just let me know.
    Thank for the donate!!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4. fridayy's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #1204  
    Nacho...

    Just sent you some grab and go money for the weekend!!! any Ideas on an American Eagle Theme for wallpaper? Do you still have that ATR pic that I posted?

    Fridayy
    efraide@gmail.com
  5. #1205  
    Hey Fridayy, grab and go is always good
    I still have it. I think I'm having trouble coming up with something because its cartoonish looking and I don't know if you want the wallpaper to look cartoonish. What are your thoughts on how you'd like it to be? Guess I'll have to mill around in google images for some ideas.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/31/2007 at 06:36 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  6. #1206  
    Hey Duke Duke, are you trying to elude that you'd like more Longhorns WP?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  7. fridayy's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #1207  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hey Fridayy, grab and go is always good
    I still have it. I think I'm having trouble coming up with something because its cartoonish looking and I don't know if you want the wallpaper to look cartoonish. What are your thoughts on how you'd like it to be? Guess I'll have to mill around in google images for some ideas.
    Nacho,

    Yeah the cartoon look is fine...I will look around today for some ideas...

    Fridayy
  8. #1208  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hey Duke Duke, are you trying to elude that you'd like more Longhorns WP?
    NachoB

    Now, what would give you that idea?

    duke
  9. #1209  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    NachoB: With the Cricket World Cup on, do you think you could do a few backgrounds with national cricket logos, please?
    Here is Australia's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:C...traliaLogo.png , the colors of which are gold and green...
    And England's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ECB_Logo.gif , the colors of which are blue, white and red.
    TIA!
    Trying to play catchup, here's the 2nd half of your request..

    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/589274.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/31/2007 at 06:07 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  10. #1210  
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Nacho...

    You have been doing a standup job on the wallpaper!!!! I am still using that splash screen you did 4 me a while back (American Airlines) ..hey I was wondering if you could put together a wallpaper 4 me with an American Eagle theme for Treo Launcher??.. and try to incorporate the pic I included.... If you are busy I understand.. just thought I would ask.. let me know...PS any chance of making the airplane look like it is turning to look at you?
    Fridayy
    I'm trying Fridayy, but it's just not working for me yet... Here's what I was working on but I don't like it at all (it's unfinished, wasn't liking the way it was going so I just quit).. still feeling it out right now.

    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/589352.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11. #1211  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Trying to play catchup, here's the 2nd half of your request..

    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/589274.jpg
    Thanks - it really looks great!
  12. fridayy's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #1212  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I'm trying Fridayy, but it's just not working for me yet... Here's what I was working on but I don't like it at all (it's unfinished, wasn't liking the way it was going so I just quit).. still feeling it out right now.

    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/589352.jpg
    Nacho...

    I appreciate the work you have put in!! This is just an idea, maybe the the stripse going across whole page... or the American Eagle Logo faded in white background... if you could move up the ATR a little that would be perfect...
    thanks Nacho!!!!!!

    Fridayy
  13. #1213  
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    For a free solution to this problem, get Colorize: http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-209.html

    can u upload that pen and paper wallpaper that u used on your calendar, thank you!
  14. #1214  
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    Couple of screen shots.

    d-

    which font is that?

    is that with fontsmoother?
  15. #1215  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    which font is that?

    is that with fontsmoother?


    gspot,

    Fontsmoother with Don Semiformal font.

    duke
  16. fridayy's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #1216  
    Nacho.

    I was playing around with Paint Shop Pro and this is what I came up with...

    Enjoy..

    Fridayy
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. #1217  
    Came out pretty good, even if it does look a bit phallic
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  18. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #1218  
    I had to do a hard reset due to a bunch of funky stuff going on. I downloaded TL version 1.5. With this thread over 1200 posts long (alot of them wallpaper) (which I love by the way), what is the latest version?
    Thanks.
  19. #1219  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    I had to do a hard reset due to a bunch of funky stuff going on. I downloaded TL version 1.5. With this thread over 1200 posts long (alot of them wallpaper) (which I love by the way), what is the latest version?
    Thanks.
    1.5 beta 2
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  20. #1220  
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Nacho.

    I was playing around with Paint Shop Pro and this is what I came up with...

    Enjoy..

    Fridayy
    Your atr comes out much clearer than the one I downloaded from your earlier post. Do you have a larger copy available?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers

Posting Permissions