Page 59 of 131 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Nachob, how ya doin?
    I was wondering if you could do a background with my avatar? Maybe make the background slightly gradient?

Thanks man,

cigar
    For which TL mode(s)?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    Here you got Nacho. I can't decide which view I like the best so I keep switching between these three. Thanks again.

Horizontal Links
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...p-C2286EB8.jpg
    I like this one best, less screen clutter.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/23/2007 at 10:31 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Yea, that's what I have it set to now and I haven't changed it in one hour so I think it's the winner. And you will have a donation from me after I get off work!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    And you will have a donation from me after I get off work!
    You are TOO kind.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    For which TL mode(s)?
    Hey NachoB,

I usually use the four icon 123 mode with the calender just showing date and time. I notice your signature changed, expect a little something for the seahawk wallpaper you made me a while ago. Thanks,

Cigar
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Am working my way through this thread, read 10 pages and got 40+ more to go. If this question has been asked already, please forgive me. Downloaded TreoLauncher and tried a few of the wallpapers that are in this thread. Problem I am having is that they don't display the same way on my Treo as what I am seeing here. For example, most of the wallpapers include a 'blank' copy, then a picture of the screen from the Treo. I save the 'blank' copy, then assign it as wallpaper. The problem I am encountering is that the wallpaper is exactly as it appears in the blank, which is not the case when I see screen prints from peoples treo that are using the same wallpaper. The difference is the screen prints usually Trim off the bottom 1/4" of the wallpaper. Many of the wallpapers have a shaded bar that is about 1/4" from the bottom of the wallpaper. In screen displays using the wallpaper, the shaded bar is at the bottom of the screen with the frequently used icons appearing in the shaded bar. On my Treo the icons appear under the shaded bar. This means that any picture is pushed under the calendar partway.

Not sure if this is understandable, but if you can shed any light on what could cause this behavior, it would be appreciated. I am using FontSmoother, but turned it off to see if there was any impact - no change.
    Quote Originally Posted by justleft View Post
    Am working my way through this thread, read 10 pages and got 40+ more to go. If this question has been asked already, please forgive me. Downloaded TreoLauncher and tried a few of the wallpapers that are in this thread. Problem I am having is that they don't display the same way on my Treo as what I am seeing here. For example, most of the wallpapers include a 'blank' copy, then a picture of the screen from the Treo. I save the 'blank' copy, then assign it as wallpaper. The problem I am encountering is that the wallpaper is exactly as it appears in the blank, which is not the case when I see screen prints from peoples treo that are using the same wallpaper. The difference is the screen prints usually Trim off the bottom 1/4" of the wallpaper. Many of the wallpapers have a shaded bar that is about 1/4" from the bottom of the wallpaper. In screen displays using the wallpaper, the shaded bar is at the bottom of the screen with the frequently used icons appearing in the shaded bar. On my Treo the icons appear under the shaded bar. This means that any picture is pushed under the calendar partway.

Not sure if this is understandable, but if you can shed any light on what could cause this behavior, it would be appreciated. I am using FontSmoother, but turned it off to see if there was any impact - no change.
    use the wallpapers towards the end of the thread, the earlier wallpapers arent compatible with the new versions of treo launcher... their was a change in wallpaper resolution...

Get your wallpaers from NachoB's web site:
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700p/

Use the ones with the bar at the very bottom, like
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700p...preview=581517

Earlier ones like
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700p...preview=541554
    have the bar at the bottom in the "wrong" location (the application has made a change that treats bit maps differently from way back when NachoB made these wallpapers).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    the entire 1.3+ compatible ones are located here:
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/?albumid=15547

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey NachoB,

I usually use the four icon 123 mode with the calender just showing date and time. I notice your signature changed, expect a little something for the seahawk wallpaper you made me a while ago. Thanks,

Cigar
    Okay, thanks.. big help knowing what mode to work on..
    And thanks for the donate, you ROCK!!

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks R1_Rydah, Aprasad, and NachoB for the replies. I just discovered the issue with the 30 pixels 'too long' for the new version of TreoLauncher around post 300. Was just coming back to delete my post here. Thought I was going crazy. It all makes sense. Now the only problem I got to figure out is why when I email one of these .jpgs to myself, open the attachment, and save it to memory, the wallpaper that I had been using on Treolauncher disappears. No matter what I do I cannot select wallpaper and toggling back and forth on wallpaper does nothing. I soft reset the device and everything goes back to working as expected. I am continuing to read through the thread to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.
    Thanks R1_Rydah, Aprasad, and NachoB for the replies. I just discovered the issue with the 30 pixels 'too long' for the new version of TreoLauncher around post 300. Was just coming back to delete my post here. Thought I was going crazy. It all makes sense. Now the only problem I got to figure out is why when I email one of these .jpgs to myself, open the attachment, and save it to memory, the wallpaper that I had been using on Treolauncher disappears. No matter what I do I cannot select wallpaper and toggling back and forth on wallpaper does nothing. I soft reset the device and everything goes back to working as expected. I am continuing to read through the thread to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.
    Which device are you using? That may help someone to answer your problem.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey NachoB,

Cigar
    One more question: you mentioned a gradient background, did you have colors in mind for the gradient?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I am using a Verizon Treo 700P. I have seen some issues with storing images in memory - which is where I saved these. Perhaps moving them to the card will solve the problem?

Which device are you using? That may help someone to answer your problem.
    I am using a Verizon Treo 700P. I have seen some issues with storing images in memory - which is where I saved these. Perhaps moving them to the card will solve the problem?
    Hmm, I've not had any issues with wallpapers stored on the memory card using Sprint 700P..
    Not sure if this would be your issue, but did you also install pnoJpegLib.prc?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Yes, I have pnoJpegLib.prc installed. Been catching up on this thread, now at post 891. Sounds like others are experiencing the same issue. If I exit out of TreoLauncher, into another program, then when I launch TreoLauncher again the wallpaper will return. Pretty odd. Based on some of the comments in this thread, others are encountering the same issue. I have 2day and Butler installed, so there could be a problem with one of them not playing nicely with TreoLauncher.

Hmm, I've not had any issues with wallpapers stored on the memory card using Sprint 700P..
    Not sure if this would be your issue, but did you also install pnoJpegLib.prc?
    Well I moved all of my wallpapers to my sd card and all the problems disappeared. Problems seem to occur when storing them in memory.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Okay, thanks.. big help knowing what mode to work on..
    And thanks for the donate, you ROCK!!
    With everything you've done for me, it's the least I could do. Thanks

Cigar
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Well I moved all of my wallpapers to my sd card and all the problems disappeared. Problems seem to occur when storing them in memory.
    Justleft, I use a 700p vzw also and have issues using media files stored internally as well. I have placed all images on a card and amazingly it works great. It is, as palm says, "an unofficial issue". Just leave them on the card and you will be okay. Even the icons work great from the card.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    You are TOO kind.
    OMG! I forgot! I feel so bad. I promise I'll do it today. Dude, I'm sorry.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic