Page 55 of 131 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by Plank View Post
    It looks great on the phone! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    Okay, glad it worked for ya. I didn't brighten it or anything. If you need it brightened let me know. I keep my brightness bar in the middle so I typically have to brighten the wallpapers for them to look good on the phone.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/13/2007 at 07:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    RLock - http://www.resco.net/palm/locker/

Does anyone try RLock'ing Treo Launcher in dbCache? After one day of testing, I found the start up time will be consistent(ly fast) if Treo Launcher is locked.
    A few comments for Horace -

RLock: I've been using RLock with Treo Launcher for at least a couple months. TL isn't as fast as the built-in Palm Applications launcher, but it's not terribly slow on my 680. The benchmark readings are consistently in the 40s to initiate and in the 60s to start.

Home button: Thank you for looking into the issue with categories changing when pressing the Home button to turn on the Treo. I noticed this a while ago and just worked around the problem by only using the Red button to turn on my Treo 680. It would be nicer if I could just press the Home button to turn on my 680 without causing it to change the category at the same time.

New bug report for 123 mode: There is a problem with 123 mode when Preferences are set to display 4 rows and Default OP+ on checkbox is NOT checked. This is only a problem if you have an application name that has the number zero as the first letter of the name. If I press "0", 123 mode automatically assumes that I want to launch the app located in the middle of the 4th row. If I change Preferences to display only 3 rows instead of 4, pressing "0" will launch the app with the name that has the number zero as the first letter. The problem seems to be that with 4 Rows displayed, the Default OP+ on checkbox value is ignored for the zero key but works correctly for 1-9, *, and # keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by usskaos1 View Post
    A few comments for Horace -

New bug report for 123 mode: There is a problem with 123 mode when Preferences are set to display 4 rows and Default OP+ on checkbox is NOT checked. This is only a problem if you have an application name that has the number zero as the first letter of the name. If I press "0", 123 mode automatically assumes that I want to launch the app located in the middle of the 4th row. If I change Preferences to display only 3 rows instead of 4, pressing "0" will launch the app with the name that has the number zero as the first letter. The problem seems to be that with 4 Rows displayed, the Default OP+ on checkbox value is ignored for the zero key but works correctly for 1-9, *, and # keys.
    Thanks very much for the detail report.

The tricky part is, whether Default OP+ is on or off, 0 (zero) and OP+0 (OP+zero) are also 0 (zero). So now "positional launch" (0 in the 4th row) comes with a higher precedence than "name launch" (0 in 1st letter of an application name).
    Thanks very much for the detail report.

The tricky part is, whether Default OP+ is on or off, 0 (zero) and OP+0 (OP+zero) are also 0 (zero). So now "positional launch" (0 in the 4th row) comes with a higher precedence than "name launch" (0 in 1st letter of an application name).
    Thanks for the explanation Horace. It would seem that this problem may not have a solution that works both ways for the zero key in 123 mode. I am working around this issue by choosing to display only 3 rows instead of 4.

To expand on my original problem report, I did some further testing and noticed that the same problem exists for app names that start with the numbers 1-9 too (example: 4cast). While in 123 mode, there does not seem to be any way to Auto Launch 4cast by name. Entering the number 4 always launches the app located in the left column of the second row even if the Default OP+ on checkbox is unchecked. The only solutions may be to switch to abc mode (loses the calendar feature) or to use something like ChangeMe or Resco Explorer to change the app's name so that it begins with an alpha character.
    Quote Originally Posted by usskaos1 View Post
    Thanks for the explanation Horace. It would seem that this problem may not have a solution that works both ways for the zero key in 123 mode. I am working around this issue by choosing to display only 3 rows instead of 4.

To expand on my original problem report, I did some further testing and noticed that the same problem exists for app names that start with the numbers 1-9 too (example: 4cast). While in 123 mode, there does not seem to be any way to Auto Launch 4cast by name. Entering the number 4 always launches the app located in the left column of the second row even if the Default OP+ on checkbox is unchecked. The only solutions may be to switch to abc mode (loses the calendar feature) or to use something like ChangeMe or Resco Explorer to change the app's name so that it begins with an alpha character.
    When Default OP+ is on, Treo Launcher will treat 'e' as '1', 'r' as '2' .. etc. So if you have application names with a number in first letter, the best way is to turn off Default OP+. To start the application by position, press OP+'number' (e.g. OP+f for the middle application). Defualt OP+ On is only good when there is no application name starting with a digit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Okay, will get to it soon. Just the UA logo?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    NachoB,

doesn't matter. whatever you think looks best.

Thanks a bunch!
    NachoB,

Did u forget about me
    NachoB, I'd like a 123 big & small calendar for auburn wallpaper.

Thanks for all of your wallpaper contributions!!!
    Crap.. I did University of Alabama (UA) haha.. well, here they are since I did them, will get to AUBURN next.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/581517.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/581518.jpg
    LOL, at least you didn't put a picture of "the bear" on them
    NachoB,

Did u forget about me
    Nah, I just have to be in the mood (fickle like a woman I guess, haha).
    So when I'm not in the mood to work on graphics I play Gears Of War instead.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/581565.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/581566.jpg
    NachoB, you are fantastic. I was wondering if you could make a Hello Kitty or Care Bears wall for me? Preferably with pink in it. What is the address of your blog? I know it's listed somewhere in these 55 pages, but I'm really lazy. By the way I love your Eragon wall. Oh hell, I love all of your skins even the sport walls and I hate all things sports related except for volleyball. Gotta love Misty May and Kerry Walsh! Woot!

Horace, I love Treo Launcher. I bought it last night. I didn't think I would ever find a launcher I liked as much as Facer, but you did it.
    Last edited by jessi_9783; 03/14/2007 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Forgot to praise Horace!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    NachoB, you are fantastic. I was wondering if you could make a Hello Kitty or Care Bears wall for me? Preferably with pink in it. What is the address of your blog?
    What mode do you want it for ([123] short and/or long calendar, [abc])??

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P
    123 mode and I usually both calendar modes depending on the wall I'm using but I prefer long. Really I will use whatever mode you think looks best with whatever pic you find. Thanks NachoB!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    When Default OP+ is on, Treo Launcher will treat 'e' as '1', 'r' as '2' .. etc. So if you have application names with a number in first letter, the best way is to turn off Default OP+. To start the application by position, press OP+'number' (e.g. OP+f for the middle application). Defualt OP+ On is only good when there is no application name starting with a digit.
    Unless I'm missing something, even if Default OP+ is off, there doesn't seem to be a way to launch an app like 4cast in 123 mode. Pressing "OP+d" will launch the app in the left column of the second row (the 4th position) even if the Default OP+ checkbox is left unchecked.

Perhaps there is no way to "fix" this issue without disrupting the basic functionality of TL. Even if this cannot be resolved, I plan to keep using TL since it's still the best fit for my needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    123 mode and I usually both calendar modes depending on the wall I'm using but I prefer long. Really I will use whatever mode you think looks best with whatever pic you find. Thanks NachoB!
    Is this what you had in mind?

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/581650.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/581651.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/14/2007 at 12:33 PM.
    What mode do you want it for ([123] short and/or long calendar, [abc])??

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P
    NachoB, these wallpapers are awesome!

Could I trouble you to create one for the Tennessee Volunteers?
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad View Post
    NachoB, these wallpapers are awesome!

Could I trouble you to create one for the Tennessee Volunteers?
    Which TL mode(s) do you want? [abc], [123] small and/or big calendar?
    Which TL mode(s) do you want? [abc], [123] small and/or big calendar?
    [123], small calendar. THANKS!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Ya know, I have avoided launchers for 26 months now.

But then, I see a thread with 49,000+ views and 1,000+ posts . . . . and I say: "Self -- somthin' must be goin' on there . . . .

Followed the link. . .

Dowloaded the files . . .

Installed. . . .

30 seconds later decided I was doin' the $12.95 paypal thing.

I HAVE A NEW TOY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Ya know, I have avoided launchers for 26 months now.

But then, I see a thread with 49,000+ views and 1,000+ posts . . . . and I say: "Self -- somthin' must be goin' on there . . . .

Followed the link. . .

Dowloaded the files . . .

Installed. . . .

30 seconds later decided I was doin' the $12.95 paypal thing.

I HAVE A NEW TOY!
    Locked up in the PPR were you?
    I was late to the party as well.
    Better late than never.
    Good Luck Perry
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    In regards to the UA and Hello Kitty WP's, I certainly hope you guys like those. I was working on the Tennessee one (halfway done) when the darn application generated a fatal error and shut down on me. All the layers for those particular WP's were lost because I had not done any saves on the main file containing some 200+ layers. Hate it when that happens.

Have fun with your new app Perry. If you have any WP requests just post them here. Be sure and check out some of the icons as well, they really spice things up.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers