Page 5 of 131 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
    when I find the time, i'll make a couple NFL wallpapers.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Horace, how about making a wallpaper repository on your web site where we can upload our creations?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Good looking out NachoB. This app makes me feel like a kid with a new toy LOL.

Functionality I just discovered (don't recall reading this anywhere). If in 123 mode, 4 rows, the Z button selects bottom left app, 0 the middle app, and B the right app, way cool!!!

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Can you just install the newer version over the old one or should you uninstall first?
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    Can you just install the newer version over the old one or should you uninstall first?
    I installed the new version over the old version, and everything is working as it should be.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Man that killer looking, and this coming from a Giants fan. How can I get one with the Giants logo? Man I need to polish my geek skills LOL.

Thanks for posting those wallpapers Camel.

I just downloaded 1.1 beta 3 Horace, and your app is becoming a great app IMO. Keep up the great work.
    I'm a giants fan too
    here you go

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...eo/giants2.jpg
    http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...eo/giants1.jpg
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Nice job can someone do an Eagles one please?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    Nice job can someone do an Eagles one please?
    why not

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...reo/eagles.jpg
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

You are the best . Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    1.1 beta 3 - should have fixed the SharkLinks issue.

• Added: Option to change icon name text color
    • Added: Option to change icon name backgroud color
    • Added: Option to change calendar frame color
    • Added: Option to toggle wallpaper
    • Added: Option to toggle icon name display
    • Fixed: "Set as Default Launcher" works after a soft reset
    • Fixed: Launching SharkLinks always go to the 1st site

note: this is still beta software, please use with caution.
    Thanks for the update. Sharklinks works great now. I did want to make another request. On the bottom in 123 mode it shows last applications opened. When you reset the phone those shortcuts go away. Is it possible to make them stay? or maybe make them customizable?
    Can you put a virus on the Eagles wallpaper LOL. Thanks for the G-Men's wp, and it looks killer on my 700p. I showed my bro, and sister-in-law the app, and horace has 2 new customers.
    Last edited by He123321; 12/17/2006 at 02:40 PM.

bucks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by qb11g View Post
    Thanks, as well, Horace for the awesome work!

I too, like many have already expressed, have not had the need or the wantfor some of the other more cumbersome launchers that are on the market. I do have a request. If this could be done, I will be a customer for life! Will the launcher ever allow me the ability to "quick launch" an application from another app?

I don't want any other launcher, I simply want this one with that functionality. Thoughts???
    To clarify the "quick launch" feature a bit..

Currently "launch an application from another app" is a two-step process

- start Treo Launcher
    - locate an app and start it

To combine the two steps, do you expect a popup kind of interface (like McPhling?) and select one app from the list? Or ... ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hey Horace, how about making a wallpaper repository on your web site where we can upload our creations?
    Sorry that I am not a decent web developer and most likely I don't know how to write a file upload interface for my site (without security issue) ...

What if I open a flickr account and archive all wallpaper posted here? Of course, I need your permission first.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Thanks for the update. Sharklinks works great now. I did want to make another request. On the bottom in 123 mode it shows last applications opened. When you reset the phone those shortcuts go away. Is it possible to make them stay? or maybe make them customizable?
    I'd put that back in beta 4.

Sorry that I mistyped the version number when I uploaded the program, it should be 1.2 beta 3 (not 1.1 beta 3).
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Sorry that I am not a decent web developer and most likely I don't know how to write a file upload interface for my site (without security issue) ...
    I don't want to cause you any more work, I'll just use this as a repository.