Page 41 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445465191 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 2602
  1. #801  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    1) If you hit the home key then press up on the 5 way, you can select category from the drop down,
    Thanks! I use this when I want to take a looksy at my "All" category, since I typically hide it.

    d-
  2. Rob_T's Avatar
    Posts
    328 Posts
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    #802  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Wish all requests were this simple.
    Thanks Nacho!!

    I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. If it means anything, we here at Treocentral really appreciate you.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  3. #803  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    Thanks Nacho!!

    I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. If it means anything, we here at Treocentral really appreciate you.
    Thanks for the encouraging words. I should probably move this discussion over to some Dr Phil site or something and not hijack this one with my problems. Hehe. N O T
  4. #804  
    Quote Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
    :Hugs:
    Hey NachoB. Since psixichka has already provided hugs, I'll just send a beer your way instead.

    I've really appreciated your wallpaper efforts. Take it easy for awhile and the muse will return.
  5. #805  
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    1.4 beta 3 (since beta 2)

    * Fixed: Unfiled applications always hidden from "All" view
    I am still getting the loss of some or all of the icon name for Linkstart shortcuts when I quit the application and get back to TL. Seems to happen more for big applications that take a long time to swap back and forth between the RAM and the SD card.
    To get the name back, I either switch to Applications and back to TL, or switch to any of the 3 hard button applications and back to TL.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  6. #806  
    Treo Launcher version 1.4 release version is ready: http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html

    All other features and remaining issues will go to 1.5 beta 1 ...

    Thanks
  7. #807  
    Here's a challenge Horace. What about animated gif wallpaper?
  8. #808  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Here's a challenge Horace. What about animated gif wallpaper?
    A real challenge which I cannot do it by myself.

    Currently there is only one Palm library which supports animated gif. I have contacted the author twice but no feedback yet...
  9. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #809  
    Horace, I upgraded to your latest release. I seem to have lost my wallpaper function capability. When I select wallpaper under either Launcher or Toggle View, it doesn't bring up any options.
  10. #810  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Horace, I upgraded to your latest release. I seem to have lost my wallpaper function capability. When I select wallpaper under either Launcher or Toggle View, it doesn't bring up any options.
    This happened to me, as well. My wallpapers were stored correctly on the SD card in the DCIM folder. I corrected it simply by exiting, then re-entering Lnchr.

    d-
  11. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #811  
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    This happened to me, as well. My wallpapers were stored correctly on the SD card in the DCIM folder. I corrected it simply by exiting, then re-entering Lnchr.

    d-
    Thanks duke duke. Well, Now this is very strange. I opened up my sd card with the reader. I navigated to the DCIM folder which didn't have any wallpaper located their. I then went to DCIM/Palm folder where they were located. I only copied one wallpaper directly into the DCIM folder, moving it from the DCIM/Palm folder. When I went back into TreoLauncher it picked up the remaining wallpapers. I guess it just needed one for the file association?
    Thanks for your help.
  12. #812  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Here's a challenge Horace. What about animated gif wallpaper?
    this would be awesome!
    anyone know someone who can help?
  13. wgsesq's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #813  
    I have been reading TreoCentral for a while now, although I don't post much. I love treo launcher. I have tried all the others but keep coming back to this one. I really like the ability to change icons. I found a good website with windows vista icons. They seem really nice. Go to vistaicons.com and download them. I am having a problem though. These icons are not in bmp or gif format. I converted them and managed to get them on my treo via palmgadget's instructions. However the icons are too big. Does anyone know the icon size for the treo? If so, how do you resize them to the proper size? Someone check out these icons (I think you'll like them) and help me out please.
  14. #814  
    Again great job love the app if there was one thing I would like is that every time I update I have to put my registration # back in, not a bi deal but could that be fixed. I think this really says something about your app if that is my only problem. LOL
  15. #815  
    I don't need to re-enter my registration every time. I typically change the default launcher to Applications before replacing TL. Maybe that makes a difference ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  16. #816  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoEsquire View Post
    I have been reading TreoCentral for a while now, although I don't post much. I love treo launcher. I have tried all the others but keep coming back to this one. I really like the ability to change icons. I found a good website with windows vista icons. They seem really nice. Go to vistaicons.com and download them. I am having a problem though. These icons are not in bmp or gif format. I converted them and managed to get them on my treo via palmgadget's instructions. However the icons are too big. Does anyone know the icon size for the treo? If so, how do you resize them to the proper size? Someone check out these icons (I think you'll like them) and help me out please.
    I made one 46x46 of a bluetooth headset, but it probably could have been a tad smaller, maybe 42x42.. just play with it.
  17. #817  
    i make icons at 50w x 44h. try this size.
  18. #818  
    heres one of my pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. wgsesq's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #819  
    I tried resizing the icons and it worked ok, but they look like crap. I can't even make out what they are. Any ideas?
  20. #820  
    can someone refer me to where there are instructions/prog on how to change the icons?
    TIA

Posting Permissions