Page 40 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041424344455090 ... LastLast
    Downloaded 1.4 beta 2 around 11:30 am, and no bugs to talk about. Nice work on the app Horace.

No problems with 1.4beta2 for me either. The auto launching with a space between the words works very well.
    1.4 beta 3 (since beta 2)

* Fixed: Unfiled applications always hidden from "All" view
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Horace any chance of adding a feature to allow you to jump directly from Treo Launcher to/from the system Launcher Category settings?
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    Horace any chance of adding a feature to allow you to jump directly from Treo Launcher to/from the system Launcher Category settings?
    Tried, but not succeeded ...
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    is anyone here having issues displaying the signal value on the top right corner? i can make the battery %, but not the signal
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    is anyone here having issues displaying the signal value on the top right corner? i can make the battery %, but not the signal
    Menu -> Toggle -> Signal Value ?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    yes, i've tried that.
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    Shows up for me on 1.4 beta 3.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hey Nacho...if you get in the WP editing mood, would you do one of these WITHOUT the calendar shadow and the area at the buttom for the recently use apps.? This would be for use in the a-b-c mode.

Thanks!
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    Hey Nacho...if you get in the WP editing mood, would you do one of these WITHOUT the calendar shadow and the area at the buttom for the recently use apps.? This would be for use in the a-b-c mode.

Thanks!
    Wish all requests were this simple.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    these are awesome!
    Nacho <3

listen you can stick Lola's head under the long calendar view that's all i basically want i just don't know how to do that myself.
    TIA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
    these are awesome!
    Nacho <3

listen you can stick Lola's head under the long calendar view that's all i basically want i just don't know how to do that myself.
    TIA!!!
    My statement above didn't mean I mind making wallpapers. With what Rob_T was asking for, all I had to do was resize the pic to 320x320, so I didn't have to do anything really. That was what I meant.

I've started on what you've asked for, just haven't finished it. Been in a funk lately with going through divorce (but mostly upset over being seperated from my son) and haven't had it in me lately to do any wallpapers.
    So, I haven't gone for good, just intraverting a bit right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Been in a funk lately
    :Hugs:
    would love it if someone could make a texas longhorn wallpaper. perhaps a burnt orange background of some design with a white longhorn.

d-
    Quote Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
    :Hugs:
    Thanks.
    If I scroll thru icons to select an app, but then figure out my desired app is in a different category, I can't figure out how to change categories just using my 5-way. I thought going back to the first app icon, then pushing my left nav button once would take me to categories, but no such luck. What am I missing?

Scroll category using l/r is selected.

d-
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    If I scroll thru icons to select an app, but then figure out my desired app is in a different category, I can't figure out how to change categories just using my 5-way. I thought going back to the first app icon, then pushing my left nav button once would take me to categories, but no such luck. What am I missing?

d-
    Just press the Home button again (and again and again )
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    duh! I just proved how dumb I think I am .

But you know if I'm already getting down with my 5-way, it would be nice to stay there.

d-
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post

Scroll category using l/r is selected.

d-
    There are actually two other ways to do this based on you having Scroll Category L/R selected..

1) If you hit the home key then press up on the 5 way, you can select category from the drop down, or

2) If you press home key, you can then use L/R on the 5-way as you have been doing to change categories.
    Last edited by NachoB; 02/02/2007 at 11:48 AM.