Page 36 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637383940414686 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I screwed up, you all had asked for Red Sex, but I read "White Sox".. oops.. So, here's a White Sox WP, will get to Red Sox later.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/554437.jpg http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/554438.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/554439.jpg
    NachoB - The White Sox one is good too.

When it is possible a RedSox one would be great!!!! Maybe Fenway's Green Monster as the background with a Red Sox Logo in the lower right hand corner??????
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    I screwed up, you all had asked for Red Sex, but I read "White Sox".. oops.. So, here's a White Sox WP, will get to Red Sox later.
    Hey !! What about Red Sex? I want that wallpaper....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Don't have time to link to all the pictures right now, but I've posted some additional White Sox WP's, and a couple of Red Sox WP's.. Didn't do the "Green Monster", but did make one with a green background. Off to a Motorola banquet, back home to Jax tomorrow. Adios.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/?albumid=15547
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Haha, your timing is perfect.. I'm still in Denver, just doing this when I get bored enough. Back to Jax tomorrow.
    So, what new ideas for TL are running thru your head Horace?

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    So, what new ideas for TL are running thru your head Horace?
    I am solving some technical issues (for the new features) in the last few days...
    oddly enough, on the issue of Linkstart shortcuts losing their name (or the * after their names), the names get restored if I run the applications assigned to the hard buttons (Phone, 2day, Chatter). The names also get restored if I switch to Applications launcher and back to TL.

[By the way, another benefit of using shortcuts (like with Linkstart or Powerrun) vs installing the application on the card directly is that with shortcuts, you can store the data files on the card as well. Sometimes the data files are far larger than the main application (like with GoogleMaps).]
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    NachoB - The White Sox one is good too.

When it is possible a RedSox one would be great!!!! Maybe Fenway's Green Monster as the background with a Red Sox Logo in the lower right hand corner??????

Thanks for the White Sox Wallpaper Nacho! Any chance your going to make any new Chicago Bears Wallpapers? The ones on your site don't fit the screen correctly due to the recent updates...
    Quote Originally Posted by bearballz View Post
    Thanks for the White Sox Wallpaper Nacho! Any chance your going to make any new Chicago Bears Wallpapers? The ones on your site don't fit the screen correctly due to the recent updates...
    That was one of the first ones I did when TL 1.3 came out. I only made the one, so if you are wanting one for full calendar, and [abc] mode, let me know and I'll get around to those when I find the time.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/543756.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/21/2007 at 09:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Not quite sure I want to do one with a "Red Sex" theme to it..
    For those using the White Sox WP, I forgot to tone down the brightness of the BB Diamond. If it's too bright for you, let me know and I'll tone it down some.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I use mp3ringer and mobileclock on my 650. They both use PTunes as their mp3 player for ringtones and alarms. Since updating to the official 1.3 release of TL, these apps play the song, but there is no volume no matter what the volume setting in PTunes. Anyone else have a similar problem?

I did some pretty extensive testing. I did a hard reset and reinstalled my apps. No change. If I don't set TL as the default launcher, all my rings and alarms are fine. I went back to beta version 1.3.5, and everything works fine when set as default.

Any advice?
    Cool looking WP for your phone screen (not for TL)

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/556391.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by teb5 View Post
    I use mp3ringer and mobileclock on my 650. They both use PTunes as their mp3 player for ringtones and alarms. Since updating to the official 1.3 release of TL, these apps play the song, but there is no volume no matter what the volume setting in PTunes. Anyone else have a similar problem?

I did some pretty extensive testing. I did a hard reset and reinstalled my apps. No change. If I don't set TL as the default launcher, all my rings and alarms are fine. I went back to beta version 1.3.5, and everything works fine when set as default.

Any advice?
    where are the betas?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    where are the betas?
    I think he meant 1.3 beta 5, prior to the 1.3.1 release.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Right you are. I've removed everything I added after TL to try to isolate it, but am still having no luck. If I disable the current TL release, everything is kosher. It's kinda flakey.

But, my launcher looked so plain without TL, I've just gone back to built in ring tones until I can get it sorted out!
    Quote Originally Posted by teb5 View Post
    launcher looked so plain without TL!
    I'll second and third that..
    I C
    Treoing & Loving it
    1.4 alpha 1

this is a very early beta which I better call it alpha....

In 1.4, I am going to add a few features, optimize the wallpaper loading time, a different color set for each mode, ...

The first feature takes me so long, a full whole week, to get around the technical issues and still keep the program size acceptable. So, here it is:

* customizable icons

This feature is inspired by NachoB's great wallpapers.

Personally, I don't like a theme set for a launcher. That takes the joy of customize the user interface from the majority. I am not sure about you, but sometimes all I want is: what if I can use the great icon on ___ site to replace this and ...

In 1.4, I try to make user-defined icons, open. So everyone can pick his/her favorite icons.

How it works:

1. Create a Icon folder in /DCIM/ on the card
    2. Put any .bmp or .gif image files inside the /DCIM/Icon folder
    3. Name the icon file (say, Prefs.gif or Calc.gif) same as the application name
    4. Run Menu -> Lnchr -> Icons once

That's it.

Note: this is alpha software, so please keep the 1.3.1 version around in case you want to roll back. Since there are too many changes in data structure, preferences of 1.3.x are not kept in 1.4, or vice versa. Sorry about this, again.

That said, enjoy and share great icons Comments and suggestions are welcome.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Great work Horace. I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it goes.

What else is being planned for 1.4????
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650