Page 33 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Submit any Wallpaper requests you may have, beyond what's already been done, and I'll get to them as soon as I can.
    http://www.splashblog.com/nachob700p/?albumid=15547

NachoB - not to be greedy - I love the Patriots Wallpaper, but a Boston guy is gonna need a Red Sox one for Baseball season.

Have a safe trip, I'm hoping my Patriots Wallpaper will be good through Feburary 4th (Super Bowl Sunday) at least.
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by usskaos1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Horace!

Since the renaming of apps is complicated, let's see if I can make another request that might be easier. Could we have different color choices for 123 and ABC modes? I'm currently using completely different wallpaper images for the two modes. When I choose text/shadow/frame colors that match well with one wallpaper, they sometimes look terrible with the other wallpaper.

[edit: added new feature request]
    Yes, individual setting for each mode is a natural enhancement...

Love the app Horace, don't change a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    In case I am coming across as unnecessarily critical:

Love the app. Even if you freeze the changes and keep it like it is.

But, anything can be improved. Remembering the category selected for the 123 and abc modes would be an improvement.

I'm having to leave sunny Florida for a work related users conference in Denver Colorado (brrr, temp in the teens to negative digits). This poor Florida boy has never seen weather like that. I'm gonna LOVE it, first time seeing REAL snow. Anyway, to the point, you guys won't be seeing any new wallpapers from me till probably after next weekend. Happy Treo Launching!! Flying out of Jacksonville around 7am on Sat and arriving in Denver around 1pm.. Returning to Jacksonville on the 19th of January. I'll have my son that weekend and don't plan on doing much on the computer.
    Have a nice trip!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    NachoB, Please don't answer this because you are on vacation, so I am hoping someone else can handle this. I love your wallpaper and appreciate all of your efforts. I went to your blog site to the area of the Treo 1.3 pics. I copied a few to my sd card and loaded into TL. The only problem is the image shows up as a thumbnail and doesn't load full size when I try and use it in TL for wallpaper. What am I doing wrong?
    Gonna freeze my a$$ off, it's currently 1 degree (f).
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I bet this will be your last trip to Denver!
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    NachoB, Please don't answer this because you are on vacation, so I am hoping someone else can handle this. I love your wallpaper and appreciate all of your efforts. I went to your blog site to the area of the Treo 1.3 pics. I copied a few to my sd card and loaded into TL. The only problem is the image shows up as a thumbnail and doesn't load full size when I try and use it in TL for wallpaper. What am I doing wrong?
    It's work related, not vacation.
    Sounds like you are downloading the summary thumbnail pic. click the pic you want to download (might have to do it twice, don't remember) and then save that one. It should look like a 320x320 image if you're at the right image.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Thanks NachoB, I'll give it a try.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Horace, using some of NachoB's wallpaper, I noticed the area he has shaded is smaller than the calendar. Is there a way to collapse the calendar to half-size without switching to the ABC mode?
    Nachob has made wallpapers with shadows corresponding to the big calendar and the small calendar. The calendars are selected in the TL preferences.
    Use the appropriate wallpaper and everything will look fine.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Nachob has made wallpapers with shadows corresponding to the big calendar and the small calendar. The calendars are selected in the TL preferences.
    Use the appropriate wallpaper and everything will look fine.
    Found it, Thanks aprasad!
    Its almost like summer here in Alpharetta, GA .
    Horace.. you have a great app in the launcher. And the strangest thing about it seems to be the way the users interact I have had palm products for years and dont remember one where people helped each other so much.

Treo Launcher gets better and better every week it seems. Best Launcher I have ever used.

Keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarJohn View Post
    Its almost like summer here in Alpharetta, GA .
    Horace.. you have a great app in the launcher. And the strangest thing about it seems to be the way the users interact I have had palm products for years and dont remember one where people helped each other so much.

Treo Launcher gets better and better every week it seems. Best Launcher I have ever used.

Keep up the good work
    I am very impressed too. Bugs reports, feature suggestions, development directions, value-added add-ons... I did not expect any when I first started the version 0.1. It's the great feedbacks and encouragements which keep me moving, for example, I was so excited after fixed a memory over-locked bug last night, though it was 3am by then.

Thanks all
    Hopefully this is the last before going to 1.4

1.3.1 pre-release 2

• Added: Press Enter to invoke Recent Used Apps when it is hidden
    • Added: Default jpeg wallpaper is /DCIM/LnchrABC.jpg on card for [abc] mode
    • Added: Default jpeg wallpaper is /DCIM/Lnchr123.jpg on card for [123] mode
    • Added: Recent Used Apps still available when current Category is empty
    • Fixed: Over-locked memory error
    • Fixed: In RAM wallpaper name lost when Toggle wallpaper

Please report any error, thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by horace; 01/13/2007 at 11:43 AM.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Oh man that "press enter to invoke recently used apps." is great!

You just hit enter and the first app. "balloons"

Then you can toggle through them with the D pad and launch with the center button.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Horace,

Are you planning to add the "remember the category in abc and 123 modes" at some point?

Many applications cause the chunk over-locked error. We have been told that that error always meant hardware problems. You should patent your solution to that error!
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Horace,

Are you planning to add the "remember the category in abc and 123 modes" at some point?

Many applications cause the chunk over-locked error. We have been told that that error always meant hardware problems. You should patent your solution to that error!
    Sure. I think "remember the category in abc and 123 modes" will be done along with each mode will also remember it's text color, shadow ...

Regarding the chunk over-locked error, what I found was really caused by TL, and I am not sure that can apply to other applications or the os.
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Sure. I think "remember the category in abc and 123 modes" will be done along with each mode will also remember it's text color, shadow ...
    Thank you Horace!
    With ver 1.3.1

I am getting errors in the names of icons after running and closing the applications using Linkstart 2.3

I always get the icons back. For small applications that don't take too long to copy from card and back to card, I get the name back as well. For some that take longer, the icon name is missing the * at the end (Linkstart shortcuts have * at the end). For applications that take really long to copy back and forth, the entire icon name is missing (though the icon is there).

If I switch to Applications launcher and back, then everything is restored.
    Last edited by aprasad; 01/13/2007 at 01:50 PM.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in the last 33 pages, but have you considered a non-icon view in a similar style to the "Favourites" launcher. You just list them all as a vertical list, one application per line with a full size icon on the left and a big highlight bar (using the "Big" font).

Seems to me that this respects the minimal and "factory" look of Treo launcher.

Oh and wonderful work!
    beebleb,

What would be the point of using TL in this mode? Why not use Applications itself? Is it the Calendar on the right side of the screen? The wallpapers?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM