Page 30 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080130 ... LastLast
    Horace, Is it possible to make the up-key in the 5-waynav behave as it does in the native the launcher? By this I mean, can the up-key be used to select the category dropdown list? Thanks
    All that Jazz
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    NachoB. I can't quote, posting from the Treo, I will try that right now. thanks.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Nacho - Any chance of a New England Patriots or Boston Red Sox Wallpaper???? Please!!!!
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    NachoB, your solution worked. Thanks
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekzter View Post
    My background contribution since the release of the iPhone

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...1&d=1168481506

Let me know what you think?
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsnbolts View Post
    Horace, Is it possible to make the up-key in the 5-waynav behave as it does in the native the launcher? By this I mean, can the up-key be used to select the category dropdown list? Thanks
    Will do. thx.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Horace, I tried using a different wallpaper but now I cannot go back to the default wallpaper that comes with the program. Where does it reside?

Thanks.
    Some suggestions:

> Different Wallpaper for each category of programs
    > Allow for a plug in for something like 4Cast or 4Stocks from www.shsh.com that would be able to replace the most recent used apps at the bottom of the screen.
    Thanks,

Mark

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    Some suggestions:

> Allow for a plug in for something like 4Cast or 4Stocks from www.shsh.com that would be able to replace the most recent used apps at the bottom of the screen.
    I realy like the plug-in idea (instead of recently use apps.) at the bottom of the screen.

In fact, I'm wondering Horace if we could add an option to the user to either have recently used apps. or a "toolbar" that could include things like a plug-in and percent memory available on the device, percent memory available on the card, and the most important (IMHO) a button to tap with the stylus that powers off the device and /or powers off and locks the device.

I don't use the stylus a whole lot with the Treo but once I have it out and am tapping away I like to tap a button/icon to power off the device istead of pressing the power button.

Thanks for listening!

--Rob
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Horace, I tried using a different wallpaper but now I cannot go back to the default wallpaper that comes with the program. Where does it reside?

Thanks.
    The default wallpaper is only used when no wallpaper is selected or the selected wallpaper is no longer available.

In the future, I will enhance wallpaper support, including:

- option to select a wallpaper via a file folder (for device which does not support the built-in photo preview selection dialog)
    - option to import jpeg from memory into memory (for pnoJpeglib) to improve load speed
    - option to cache wallpaper in ram
    Some suggestions:

I am not familiar with software from shsh.com. Could anyone please post some screenshot of how those 4Case or 4Stocks looks like when running as a plugin in other programs?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    I am not familiar with software from shsh.com. Could anyone please post some screenshot of how those 4Case or 4Stocks looks like when running as a plugin in other programs?

Thanks
    Horace - I would contact Shimon@shsh.com

I know he will be willing to help you out. He does awesome work too!
    Thanks,

Mark

Horace,

Another little item:

> I use Butler from Hobbyist software. One of the big features that I love is his key launch. What this does is if I have a favorite assigned to a particular key in the phone application it will launch it from any app. Right now my conflict is that some of my favorites assigned to keys also are unique first letters of applications in categories, so TreoLauncher launches them on the "press and hold" of that key. Is there a way you could add an option to the preferences to only "auto launch" after at least two letters? This would allow me to use the Butler feature and your feature without conflict.
    Thanks,

Mark

Horace,

Another little item:

> I use Butler from Hobbyist software. One of the big features that I love is his key launch. What this does is if I have a favorite assigned to a particular key in the phone application it will launch it from any app. Right now my conflict is that some of my favorites assigned to keys also are unique first letters of applications in categories, so TreoLauncher launches them on the "press and hold" of that key. Is there a way you could add an option to the preferences to only "auto launch" after at least two letters? This would allow me to use the Butler feature and your feature without conflict.
    What if you un-check "Default OP+ on in [123] mode". Then TL does not launch applications in a single press.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    What if you un-check "Default OP+ on in [123] mode". Then TL does not launch applications in a single press.
    Aprasad - I am using [ABC] mode and this is where it happens.

I could uncheck the same box for [ABC] mode, but I want the best of both applications. I know it is still two presses - one on the letter and one on the select key, but that requires me to change my thinking. It would be neat if I could keep autolaunch on and be able to do press and hold to dial a phone number that Butler gives me.
    Thanks,

Mark

Using 1.3 release version:

Even if recent applications is hidden, that part of the screen is "live". If your finger (or anything) touches the bottom of the screen, the application (whose icon you cannot see) gets launched.

This should be fixed. We don't want applications getting launched inadvertently (when the user touches what appears to be a blank part of the screen).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Beat ya to that little gem!!!! HAHAHA

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=465
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Okay, so I didn't specifically say touching the screen, but I did say it was still active LOL
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I almost never do the "return and get into the applications bar at the bottom" thing. So I forgot your post.

I discovered this again when applications started launching for no reason (my thumb was touching the bottom of the screen).

Frankly, I am surprised that Horace hasn't fixed this over the last week or so in the released version 1.3
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I was getting too many crashes using TakePhone and TL. Had to uninstall TL.