Page 24 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You rule!!

Of course, this probably means tons of work for me redesigning all those previously made wallpapers so they have a non recent app version.. Grrrrrrrrrrr
    I kinda like the bottom bar even with recent apps off,
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Need a little help here.

I have some apps. on the card ( a couple of games actually) that show up in the "Unfiled" category with a + sign. I would like to move them from the "Unfiled" category to the "Games" category.

Any idea how to do this?
    Thx
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    You have to create a folder on the card called "Games" under \\palm\launcher then move your games to that folder. That's where they will show up. You can do that for all categories, "Main", "System", etc.
    Gt5l:

After I got to looking at apps off, the bottom would be awfully empty without the bar there (since the 4x3 row doesn't go to the bottom). Right now, the only ones I think I have that look good with recent apps off and no bar are the Sea ones I did.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Ah-ha, with recent apps off, you can still hit enter and blindly tab thru the recent apps list and launch stuff.
    Okay, so I'm in the mall with my 6 yr old while he plays in the kiddie area, what else do you expect me to do. LOL
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Just a sugestion for a future "option"
    It would be nice to have just the calendar and maybe email/sms notifications on the screen by default and just show the apps when you type the first letter of the app. This would show a "clean" screen and would show apps only when you type the first (and any other) letters of an app.

Keep up the great work. Love the TreoLauncher.

Just a thought...
    Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by markwmccall View Post
    A previous post (#37 I believe) stated there is a problem launching the Gmail Java app using this launcher. Horace, have you had a chance to look into this? This is really the only thing keeping me from using this as my default launcher.

Thanks.
    Since Jave programs does not run on a simulator and my Treo 650 was borrowed by a friend ... I'll look into the issues once my Treo returns home.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I checked out all of the sports team wallpapers and didn't see any for the San Francisco Giants. I'm a huge Giants fan (please don't spam me with Barry Bonds comments) and would love a San Francisco Giants wallpaper to go along with Treo Launcher.

Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhylton View Post
    I checked out all of the sports team wallpapers and didn't see any for the San Francisco Giants. I'm a huge Giants fan (please don't spam me with Barry Bonds comments) and would love a San Francisco Giants wallpaper to go along with Treo Launcher.

Please.
    My eyes are closing on me, can't work on this anymore. If ya like it I'll leave it alone.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/547731.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/547732.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/04/2007 at 01:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    If it's not asking too much could you center the ball field and center and enlarge the "Giants" logo.

You can remove the calendar shading, "SF" and the brown bottom bar.

Much thanks.
    If it's not asking too much could you center the ball field and center and enlarge the "Giants" logo.

Much thanks.
    So you're wanting to use it in [abc] mode I take it?
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/04/2007 at 12:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Hey NachoB, any chance of getting a Seahawks skin for 123 mode? I am still trying to find time to get into photoshop, but life is hectic. Thanks man.

Cigar
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Based on this WP, I don't know how well a graphic would look with application icons covering it up, which is why I've stayed away from making theme based WP for [abc] mode. Hard to see the graphic that would be behind the icons. Can't even tell that the icon is that of a Lion with the icons covering it up.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/545923.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/547858.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/04/2007 at 12:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Hey NachoB, any chance of getting a Seahawks skin for 123 mode? I am still trying to find time to get into photoshop, but life is hectic. Thanks man.

Cigar
    I mistyped [123] in the post above yours, did you mean you want one for [abc] mode?
    Based on this WP, I don't know how well a graphic would look with application icons covering it up, which is why I've stayed away from making theme based WP for [abc] mode. Hard to see the graphic that would be behind the icons. Can't even tell that the icon is that of a Lion with the icons covering it up.
    Nevertheless, I love it, thank you
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I mistyped [123] in the post above yours, did you mean you want one for [abc] mode?
    to be honest, i don't usually use the 123 mode. I guess I should have stated abc mode. Thanks for catching that.

Horace, I am having issues with all versions of TL not accessing the wallpaper correctly.
    Here is the situation, When I go back to the home screen from an app, the wallpaper will default back to the original. I will then go into the menu screen and select wallpaper and nothing happens. I then exit TL by switching to the system launcher. Back into TL, and sometimes the preferred wp is there, sometimes it is the default wp. Any ideas?
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    try re-installing as i've never had that issue. Probably another app causing the problem
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Bug report: When I run Bejeweled (installed on SD card), it doesn't run the background sound at all. I need to check if my other games are affected similarly.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970 View Post
    try re-installing as i've never had that issue. Probably another app causing the problem
    I will do it tonight. I am getting an exchange again due to card reader issue and bluetooth so, I will load everything one by one. I will keep you all posted. Thanks.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p

Much thanks.
    Changed, 3 different variations (changed visibility of Giants logo from faded to full)

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/547874.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/547875.jpg

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/547876.jpg