Page 22 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast
    Just had reset going from MinutesPlus to TL.
    MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3041, Chunk over-
    I had the same reset yesterday and I was using the army wp, so I don't think its related to the type of wp, maybe it has something to do with some internal clock the program keeps (licensing or something like that)
    Treoing & Loving it
    All of my resets have had the same error message, but I was doing different things.. I believe most of them were produced going from an application to TL. Error always reported as being caused by Treo Launcher
    When exiting 4cast to TL, using the Home button:

A reset was caused on ... at ... while running "Treo Lnchr": MemoryMgr.c, Line 2679, Chunk over-locked.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Conventional wisdom here is that this is a hardware error. But http://www.codeproject.com/ce/palm_memorymanagment.asp
    indicates that one could get this through programming errors too.

I just did a google seach on "chunk overlocked" to get the site.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR447 View Post
    OSX wallpaper!

this is my first try, gonna make some improvemets on future versions. colors need a little tweaking. who would have thought that the treo's screen can't show as many colors as my powerbook haha.
    Very Fine !

This is now the Look of the Treo 680 from the german Translator of "Treo-Launcher"

Is it possible to get also the WP for the abc Mode ?

@all

Happy New Year

@NachoB

Is it possible to style an WP for me with the Brand of my Favorit Board (http://www.nexave.de, Top-Left )
    When you have the Time, please one for "abc" and one for "123" Mode ;-)
    It would be
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by B@tze; 12/31/2006 at 05:42 PM.
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Looks like Eagles vs Giants next weekend.
    Version 1.3 (beta)

* Added: Support jpeg images in main memory
    * Added: Option to show battery %
    * Added: One wallpaper for each mode
    * Added: Option to soft reset device
    * Fixed: Missing icon after starting some applications (e.g. Adarian Money)

Attached please find version 1.3 beta 4. Hopefully this version is faster than beta 3 when drawing wallpaper.

Sorry that I cannot answer individual posts now, as the link between TreoCentral and my ISP is still broken after the earthquake. I will catch up when the net speed resumes.

New users please install the full 1.2 version from: http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html before upgrade to the attached beta version.

Note: This is beta software, for experienced users only.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'm not seeing the battery strength (despite changing the text color to black)

On every upgrade, TL loses it's preferences settings and registration info (it was blank.. I had to re-enter it).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    I'm not seeing the battery strength (despite changing the text color to black)

On every upgrade, TL loses it's preferences settings and registration info (it was blank.. I had to re-enter it).
    just to make sure...You've Toggled the battery graph..Under Menu/Toggle?

By default it's off, and if you just change the color without toggling it it doesnt show.
    When exiting ?????? to TL, using the Home button:

A reset was caused on ... at ... while running "Treo Lnchr": MemoryMgr.c, Line 2679, Chunk over-locked.
    Please keep a list of which programs will cause this reset. So that I can try to reproduce the error on my device.

Quote Originally Posted by sinjin
    I have downloaded some pics to my card (only got color inverted when triying to set pic from phone memory, not on SD card) in hopes to set that has my wallpaper. When i choose the pic, only a sml part of the pic shows up (top left corner) how and at what size do i need to resize the pic. Thanks.
    The wallpaper size should be 320 x 320 for version 1.3 (beta) onward. Maybe you can post a sample here.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB
    In theory, the recent app function is a good idea, but I'm finding that I never use it. It's easier to just type a letter or two to get to the app I'm wanting to launch. Have you considered an option to turn it on/off in preferences?
    I will add an option to disable recent apps.

Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Bug or feature?

The space bar should not be used to toggle from 123 to abc or vice versa when we are in the middle of typing application names to filter or select applications.
    Currently, if an application name has a space in it, we cannot type that space. TL switches mode in the middle of the application lookup.
    Bug. Will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Horace been MIA for 2 days now, I think the people at LauncherX had him off'd..
    Earthquake and holiday parties.
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog View Post
    just to make sure...You've Toggled the battery graph..Under Menu/Toggle?

By default it's off, and if you just change the color without toggling it it doesnt show.
    You are correct. I missed that.

Why doesn't TL remember it's settings when a new version is installed?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Phone just reset going from Card Export II to TL, same error I always get.
    MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3041, Chunk over-

This was on V 1.3b3
    Installing b4 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    I will add an option to disable recent apps.
    Instead of that, please consider the following: Allow a particular Category (let's pick an obvious name: TLauncher) to be displayed in the bottom bar.
    Then we can have 9 (or 12) applications displayed in the main area as done now, and 10 applications in TLauncher category displayed in the bottom bar.

That will be plenty of applications always displayed and available.

If someone wants to not have any applications in the bottom bar, they could leave the Tlauncher category empty.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Instead of that, please consider the following: Allow a particular Category (let's pick an obvious name: TLauncher) to be displayed in the bottom bar.
    Then we can have 9 (or 12) applications displayed in the main area as done now, and 10 applications in TLauncher category displayed in the bottom bar.

If someone wants to not have any applications in the bottom bar, they could leave the Tlauncher category empty.
    Suppose that would work too, but then you'd have those certain people complain "How do I disable the recent app icons, I don't see an option in preferences".
    Just uploaded the new version, and I will post any headaches that I encounter on the way.
    Last edited by He123321; 01/01/2007 at 08:32 PM.

To avoid the "copywritten" fiasco, I feel I should mention that "encounter" is the correct spelling of the word you spelled "incounter". That is all, carry on.
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/01/2007 at 05:49 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    And you probably should've said "along the way" instead of "on the way".. Unless of course you're going somewhere and will test it "on the way" there.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    You are correct. I missed that.

Why doesn't TL remember it's settings when a new version is installed?
    I tried hard to keep old preferences. However, sometimes there are too many changes (individual wallpaper for each mode, more toggles, .. etc.) so I prefer simplicity to convenience. Sorry.

That's exactly I plan to do in next release (probably 1.4)
    I replaced the I with an e, and I was on my way out to K-Mart. Now get back to your wp work NachoB LOL.