Page 21 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171121 ... LastLast
    I already answered this question.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I already answered this question.
    My bad... I overlooked it...

Thanks. Let us know if this would be possible in future, though...
    no problem, you'll have to get with Horace on the answer to whether it will ever be an option or not.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Ooh, just got the Line:3041 error again.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Was going from blazer (this web site) straight to Treo Launcher when the reset occured. I think I was doing same thing last time I got it.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Treo Lnchr caused a crash today, this is the System Error Log message:

MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3041, Chunk over-
    Ouch. This message has been attributed to a hardware problem on the Treo. I am personally not so sure about that, but others think that it is. Do a search here for this phrase.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Vsn 1.3 has some nice features. Thanks for the effort. Some variations on the basic Steelers themes set up for use with 1.3.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    OSX wallpaper!

this is my first try, gonna make some improvemets on future versions. colors need a little tweaking. who would have thought that the treo's screen can't show as many colors as my powerbook haha.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...p-C1BAE675.jpg

1.2 and 1.3 versions attached.

EDIT: haha, just lookin at my treo, how many people do you think I could fool and tell them that this is running a beta/alpha version of OSX "mobile"?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Couldn't resist.. This is, uh, a yellow square sponge wearing rectangle pants, we'll call him Jimbob Rectangle Pants, and eh, uh, a pink starfish, we'll call him, uh, pinkstar.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/545380.jpg
    Ah. My son will be so jealous. As it is, he is always asking to play games on my 650
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    NachoB, Once again life got in the way and I haven't had a chance to work with photoshop. I just dl'd the sponge bob wp and it is hilarious.

pddr447
    My best friend used to live in MP and my sister in law is a deputy for V.C., my brother is an moto officer with Simi. You might have run into him in the hills. I have been out in gorman a couple times riding, but nothing major. Well back to the grind.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    NachoB, Once again life got in the way and I haven't had a chance to work with photoshop.
    Oh don't I know all too well. I've been ordered to work Sunday and Monday. Sons of beaches...
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/30/2006 at 09:17 AM.
    Treo reset probably 6-7 more times since my last error post (on the 29th) so I tried creating a new folder and placing a limited number of jpg's in it (had like 130 in one folder) and TL still was reported as cause of reset. Uninstalled TL and reinstalled and everything seems to be cool, no resets since.
    Mine has reseted 3 times since I installed 1.3 B3. I hope this doesn't become a habit.

Please post the error message reported by dialing #*377 (GSM) or ##377# (Sprint). Also some information whether the reset happened when switching to TL or launching an application from TL, or switching categories or ....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    NachoB, Try this for the Penn State WP i asked for earlier, I am also open to suggestions.
    On it's own, looks good, but with all the icons on top, looks like sheet. Coming down with a cold so I'll mess around with it some other day.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/545923.jpg

Version w/out grayed out lion.
    http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/545932.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/30/2006 at 08:28 PM.
    Get well soon.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Get well soon.
    I'll have to think about that.
    RE: PSU WP
    On it's own, looks good, but with all the icons on top, looks like sheet. Coming down with a cold so I'll mess around with it some other day.
    Thank you.
    Treoing & Loving it