Page 20 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR447 View Post
    ok new, better templates for those that want to try their hand in photoshop.
    I labeled the layers with directions. For example the layer with the icons on it says "Icons(delete/make invisible after finished)" and the other layers have directions as well. These also have a new, more natural shadow on the calender.

Enjoy!

oh and any requests I can see what I can do and maybe take a little pressure off nacho.
    Trying to show me up eh, okay it's on!!! Hehe, just kidding. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjin View Post
    Nacho, you have been great with the WP. We all thank you.
    I'm a new 650 user (don't need the advanced DUN in the 700). Love the chance to spruce up the WP a bit.
    2 things
    When i try and put a pic in as wallpaper, the colors come out inverted like a negative image, why and how can i fix that. I was wondering since you have ventured away from the sports themes and you played with some water themes (great color) that you would be interested in some fire related WP's. I'm a full time FF and would love it if you could make some fire or FF related WP. Thanks
    Not sure why your images would come out inverted, have never have that happen to me. Only thing I could think to suggest is to install pnoJpegLib.prc and place the pics on your sd card (assuming you have one).

Does your department have a logo that you can post? That way can make it personal to you.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/29/2006 at 04:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MargaL View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to create a plugin that would show appointments and tasks in the area under the calendar? This would make the application perfect for my use...
    Don't think the application is designed to accept plugins.... yet
    Horace been MIA for 2 days now, I think the people at LauncherX had him off'd..
    I tried to find some different patterns but all the images were copywritten,
    Copywrite, what's that?

PDR, Thank you the Army WPs are awsome.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Copywrite, what's that?

It's spelled copy-right. You have the right to copy
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    It's spelled copy-right. You have the right to copy
    I thought something didn't look quite "write" about it.. oh well..
    PDR, I tried the Army WPs on my T700p with TreoLauncher 1.3 and the cal runs over the top of the logo, could you please fix them, otherwise they look great. Thanks in advance
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have downloaded some pics to my card (only got color inverted when triying to set pic from phone memory, not on SD card) in hopes to set that has my wallpaper. When i choose the pic, only a sml part of the pic shows up (top left corner) how and at what size do i need to resize the pic. Thanks.
    Hey Nacho, could you spruce up the Stewie/Family Guy skin from this earlier post? (calendar shadow, etc)

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&postcount=67
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Horace been MIA for 2 days now, I think the people at LauncherX had him off'd..

This launcher is going to make those other developers mad, but not mad enough to off'd Horace.

I have downloaded some pics to my card (only got color inverted when triying to set pic from phone memory, not on SD card) in hopes to set that has my wallpaper. When i choose the pic, only a sml part of the pic shows up (top left corner) how and at what size do i need to resize the pic. Thanks.
    Have you installed pnoJpeglib.prc yet?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Yes i have and it has that problem, not sure if pic size is too big, but would think that it would resize to fit screen
    Yes i have and it has that problem, not sure if pic size is too big, but would think that it would resize to fit screen
    The way this is worded, I'm assuming that you are trying to use pictures that ARE NOT 320x320. The application DOES NOT resize and shrink to fit wallpapers.
    Treo Lnchr caused a crash today, this is the System Error Log message:

MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3041, Chunk over-
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Trying to show me up eh, okay it's on!!! Hehe, just kidding. Thanks for the help.
    nothing like a little friendly competition to bring oout the best! haha, nah, just tryin to spread out the load a little. plus I just like playing with photoshop.
    Copywrite, what's that?

haha, well I know it's copyRIGHT but I guess I just messed that up cause I didn't know how to write copyrighten <- that's still wrong, huh how would you write "copywritten"? copyrighten-no, copyritten-no. hmm dictionary.com to the rescue!
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    PDR, I tried the Army WPs on my T700p with TreoLauncher 1.3 and the cal runs over the top of the logo, could you please fix them, otherwise they look great. Thanks in advance
    oops, yeah forgot to post the 1.3 versions(I'm still on 1.2 so it didn't cross my mind) here they are, along with the fire one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    haha, well I know it's copyRIGHT but I guess I just messed that up cause I didn't know how to write copyrighten <- that's still wrong, huh how would you write "copywritten"? copyrighten-no, copyritten-no. hmm dictionary.com to the rescue!
    ok from what I've found "copywritten" doesn't exist. the correct term would have been copyrighted. I could swear I've heard "copywritten" before. guess it was just wrong.
    How about those plugins?

***CLICK***

Do they exist?