Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    COOL! i'm going to give it a shot. i dont even like my silverscreen anymore...
    Yeah, I reached that same conclusion . . . in 2002!

ZLauncher with QuickLaunch+ is still king-of-the-hill!
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    So, any other feedbacks on this app? I'm trying the trial version, but I don't like re-launching the app everytime I hit the message/calendar buttons.

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    does anyone know what the number means next to the battery?

does anyone know how to balloon over the recent used application on the bottom?
    The number next to the signal is your RSSI value. Typically the lower the number the stronger your reception is for voicecalls. Outside normal conditions should be right around 60-70.

To balloon over to the recently opened program, just press return (below the backspace) on your keyboard. Then press the right and left of the 5 way pad to cycle through. Center button to select the program.
    Outside normal meaning outdoor normal signal.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I installed this yesterday and today my phone reset and now the program is gone. Does anyone know where it went?
    It looks like this dont work too well with Sharklinks link. All my sharklinks now point to mobile.handango.com
    correction: all sharklink links go to mobile.fandango.com
    Just bought/installed this app, and all it does is reset my 700p. I followed the installation instructions, but no luck yet.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Just bought/installed this app, and all it does is reset my 700p. I followed the installation instructions, but no luck yet.
    Sorry about the trouble. It is a missing resource error in the English version which was introduced when I was building other language versions.

Please download the fixed 1.1.2 version from: http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html

Thanks for your support!
    horace
    Thanks for the fast response.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Sorry about the trouble. It is a missing resource error in the English version which was introduced when I was building other language versions.

Please download the fixed 1.1.2 version from: http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html

Thanks for your support!
    horace
    Hello,

Thanks for fast support. Great launcher.
    Questions for you if you dont mind.

1- what is the missing resource supposed to fix? will it fix launching tlauncher after reset? everytime i reset my treo the system launcher comes up as default. I have to start tlauncher manually.

2- would you be able to implement plugins(like todo,alarms, battery, reception, daily quote, weather instead of calander? for example like having options to put weather instead of calander...etc?) more wallpapers plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for fast support. Great launcher.
    Questions for you if you dont mind.

1- what is the missing resource supposed to fix? will it fix launching tlauncher after reset? everytime i reset my treo the system launcher comes up as default. I have to start tlauncher manually.

2- would you be able to implement plugins(like todo,alarms, battery, reception, daily quote, weather instead of calander? for example like having options to put weather instead of calander...etc?) more wallpapers plz
    1. after building the English version, the resource compiler generates another set of resource id header file when I compile the Spanish version. Then I compiled the English version with the Spanish (!) id, oops...

I'd enable "Set as Default Launcher" after a soft reset in coming version. Thanks for reminding.

2. Plugins, yes, several users has also suggested. Most likely I'd do that after the 'core' features are done (but what is core? :-)

You may find a few more wallpaper on my site: http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html just download and store the .jpeg files in the /DCIM/ folder on card. That can be selected via Preferences->Wallpaper.. option. Now TL only supports jpegs on card, jpeg in main storage will be supported later.

Thanks
    horace
    nice app... gonna play with it for a couple of days to see how stable it is before I register...

He123321, you have to set treo lnchr to be your default launcher in the preferences...
    HTC Touch Pro
    horace, any chance of animated gif support used as backgrounds?
    HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    horace, any chance of animated gif support used as backgrounds?
    This is an awesome idea!

Now I am think of something else - animated jpeg

Why jpeg instead of gif? Because I don't know how to read animated gif

Currently Treo Launcher relies on pnoJpegLib and animated gif is not supported (unless I missing something here). Without pnoJpegLib, that left the built-in PhotoLib in Treo which probably won't handle animated gif either.

BTW, a gif is 256-color and that is harmful to the eyes anyway so what if we put a series of jpegs in, say, /Palm/Programs/Lnchr/Animation/ folder, and TL changes the background through these jpegs every 1/10 second and creates an animation effect?

Just a thought, please don't expect much here. That will take a lot of runtime memory, battery, and slow startup loading time ... all are bad stuff on a mobile device ...
    I can't launch the google's gmail app using treo lnchr.
    Ok in the default launcher you can select to display as a list instead of by icon, can that be implicated with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I can't launch the google's gmail app using treo lnchr.
    Thanks for report. I will work on a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake View Post
    Ok in the default launcher you can select to display as a list instead of by icon, can that be implicated with this?
    No. There are only two views currently, both are icons.

The reason behind is I designed Treo Launcher following the "don't look, search" line and rely heavily on qwerty keyboard filter... In early version, even the icon names are not sorted

Maybe in a later version I will add an list view too.