Page 19 of 131 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
    Horace:
    In theory, the recent app function is a good idea, but I'm finding that I never use it. It's easier to just type a letter or two to get to the app I'm wanting to launch. Have you considered an option to turn it on/off in preferences?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    i agree that the recent app function is not useful for me either.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    I just wish I could get these wallpapers. I have a 680. Is that the reason I can't see these when I download them??
    Maybe you need to install pnoJpegLib.prc.
    here is a couple of images that could be used for the Army WP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    cool, i'll make an army wallpaper when i'm home(posting from my treo now)
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR447 View Post
    cool, i'll make an army wallpaper when i'm home(posting from my treo now)
    Great, you can find better quality images but I am not sure it matters because of the final size. Thank you in advance
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970 View Post
    i agree that the recent app function is not useful for me either.
    How about having the contents of a category called "TreoLauncher" displayed in the bar at the bottom? Or maybe we could select the group whose contents would get displayed at the bottom of the screen.

Between the main screen area with 9 or 12 items, and the 10 items that fits in the bottom bar, almost all applications one would normally use would be covered.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I posted a Mock screen of what you are suggesting, here it is again..

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/542780.jpg
    Could we have the icons be placed elsewhere (like top bar). I like using 4 rows (12 icons) in the 123 mode.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Could we have the icons be placed elsewhere (like top bar). I like using 4 rows (12 icons) in the 123 mode.
    Or the option to place them either top side, or lower side for 3 row users.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    It'll definately take some time to learn. Hope you have lots of patience cause it can easily become overwhelming when first learning and trying to teach yourself. Do plenty of google searches for tutorials and how-to's.
    I am a patient man. thanks for the advice. I will post something once I have a useable wp.

Quote Originally Posted by PDR447
    Sharing the wealth:

here are a couple .psd templates for those of you familiar with photoshop. used this template to make this background.
    Your WP is great. Those hills look like some I grew up around in SoCal. Any chance that is near Simi Valley?
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    OK Horace another issue here. I'm using 2day with the same backround as this launcher. Now each time I go from 2day screen to this launcher, the default WP on this launcher shows up instead of the custom one. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall this luancher to see what happens.
    ok i think i fixed it. I redownloaded the custom WP to my SD card and it seems to be working now.
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to create a plugin that would show appointments and tasks in the area under the calendar? This would make the application perfect for my use...
    Last edited by MargaL; 12/28/2006 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Found answer to other question
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Your WP is great. Those hills look like some I grew up around in SoCal. Any chance that is near Simi Valley?
    That's not Simi, it's up off the 138 between gorman and lancaster, but it's funny you mention Simi, I live in Moorpark...
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    Great, you can find better quality images but I am not sure it matters because of the final size. Thank you in advance
    I tried to find some different patterns but all the images were copywritten, so I just used yours. here's a pic of one I made on my treo, I also made three others, all four are attached...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...p-C1B9E7B8.jpg
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Nacho, you have been great with the WP. We all thank you.
    I'm a new 650 user (don't need the advanced DUN in the 700). Love the chance to spruce up the WP a bit.
    2 things
    When i try and put a pic in as wallpaper, the colors come out inverted like a negative image, why and how can i fix that. I was wondering since you have ventured away from the sports themes and you played with some water themes (great color) that you would be interested in some fire related WP's. I'm a full time FF and would love it if you could make some fire or FF related WP. Thanks
    Last edited by sinjin; 12/29/2006 at 12:13 AM.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    ok new, better templates for those that want to try their hand in photoshop.
    I labeled the layers with directions. For example the layer with the icons on it says "Icons(delete/make invisible after finished)" and the other layers have directions as well. These also have a new, more natural shadow on the calender.

Enjoy!

oh and any requests I can see what I can do and maybe take a little pressure off nacho.
    Last edited by PDR447; 12/29/2006 at 12:56 PM. Reason: tweaked the templates a little
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjin View Post
    Nacho, you have been great with the WP. We all thank you.
    I'm a new 650 user (don't need the advanced DUN in the 700). Love the chance to spruce up the WP a bit.
    2 things
    When i try and put a pic in as wallpaper, the colors come out inverted like a negative image, why and how can i fix that. I was wondering since you have ventured away from the sports themes and you played with some water themes (great color) that you would be interested in some fire related WP's. I'm a full time FF and would love it if you could make some fire or FF related WP. Thanks
    here's one I made up real quick. I'll try to find some other pics some time(or if you have something...)
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Can't go on the top because of the categories.. lengthy categories would stretch across the top and cover up the icons.