Page 17 of 131 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    1.3b3 doesn't have battery strength readout
    It's there.. the color was defaulted to white.. change it to black
    Neither one of these is a major issue, but thought I would post my findings anyway.

In this all concrete building that I work in, the RSSI value is hitting in the 100's, but won't display all those numbers.. will sometimes see the 3rd digit popup overtop of the battery icon.

Also, if the battery just happens to be sitting at 100% (which mine is because I have it plugged into usb) everytime the strength meter changes bars the percentage number will drop the 1 for about 1 second (but how often will the phone be sitting at 100%, and if it's plugged in will I care)

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    Another feature request:

an option to browse past the "all" category the same way you do the unfiled category
    What I mean here (my suggestions) is that if you tap on the drop down, you could still access "all" and "unfiled" but that if you use the left/right on the D pad you only get the other categories (e.g. "main", "games", etc.).
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    I like the All category. I use that when I don't want to remember which category a rarely used application (I have close to 50!) belongs to. I swirltch to All and type the first few letters of the name.
    I'd like to keep All in the rotation.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Just downloaded version 1.3 Beta3, and everything is working great for now.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    The latest beta does seem to have fixed the lags if using a background on the card. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    What I mean here (my suggestions) is that if you tap on the drop down, you could still access "all" and "unfiled" but that if you use the left/right on the D pad you only get the other categories (e.g. "main", "games", etc.).
    I like my ALL category.. only category I really use/look at.. I keep TL in 123 mode with OP+ disabled and type in application names.. works good for me.
    I'm thinking of having just 2 categories:
    Numeric - has my top 12 applications, all properly assiged to the 12 umeric keys
    All - all applications when I want to type the letters of the application
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Bug or feature?

The space bar should not be used to toggle from 123 to abc or vice versa when we are in the middle of typing application names to filter or select applications.
    Currently, if an application name has a space in it, we cannot type that space. TL switches mode in the middle of the application lookup.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Bug or feature?

The space bar should not be used to toggle from 123 to abc or vice versa when we are in the middle of typing application names to filter or select applications.
    Currently, if an application name has a space in it, we cannot type that space. TL switches mode in the middle of the application lookup.
    Hmm, considering I never switch to abc mode, works for me.. axe it
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Regarding the All category, perhaps a check box in Preferences. If let blank, nothing changes. Check the box, "All" leaves the rotation.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    I notice the SD card tab is not showing up in the rotation of categories.... is this normal?
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970 View Post
    I notice the SD card tab is not showing up in the rotation of categories.... is this normal?
    Yes.. Read FAQ number 5

http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html#FAQ
    I'm thinking of having just 2 categories:
    Numeric - has my top 12 applications, all properly assiged to the 12 umeric keys
    All - all applications when I want to type the letters of the application
    In all honesty, most of the things I use are mapped to the hard keys already.. the few other things I use take maybe 1-3 key presses to launch. I never find myself actually going to categories below All. Would take more key presses to do so.
    can you make one for Penn State please, or please teach me how to make them
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    can you make one for Penn State please, or please teach me how to make them
    Kind of requires knowledge of something like Adobe Photoshop or Corel Paint Shop Pro (to mention a few), and working with layers and masks and such. Not something I could type into words here.

I get ya one here in a bit. Trying to work on something other than a sports themed one at the moment.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    no school(winter break)+no job= play with photoshop and make some backgrounds

here are a couple I made for myself from photos I took, thought maybe a few people here would like 'em.

these are 1.2 compatible.(I'll put 1.3 ones in my next post)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    1.3 compatible versions of the ones I just posted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    as for a feature suggestion I'd like to see the recent apps bar in "abc" mode. also maybe the option to have "abc" mode show a 3x3 grid of app icons(this would leave room for the recent apps bar and some free screen space for background pics).

oh and SMS/email icons would be cool. then I could leave my treo on the launcher screen instead of the phone screen and see when I have new emails/texts
    Last edited by PDR447; 12/27/2006 at 03:17 PM. Reason: one more suggestion