Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    I shared this message (of my icons) over at the mytreo.net forum and forgot to post it here. It is a link of the icons that I use that I would like to share.

I run TreoLauncher in '123' mode so my icons are 44x44.

Here are some examples of what they look like:

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...317-171150.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...317-171222.jpg

These are the ones that I'm using now, not all are shown above. In some cases I have as many as four or five of some icons in my arsenal, I didn't include those extras in this link, but I've found that it just depends on the background and/or other icons that are nearby that determine which ones I use. (They seem to be ever evolving.) That being said, I hope you find something you like!

Icons pictures by fanofdatreo - Photobucket

(I hope the link above works properly. There are 74 icons in total. If someone knows of a better way to do this, like where I can post a zip file or something else, please let me know. TIA!)
    Can you please email me this iconset. I was using the TealOS version but would also like to use these for I8 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    Can you please email me this iconset. I was using the TealOS version but would also like to use these for I8 as well.
    Here ya go! Please use this link:

FanOfDaTreo_Icons.zip - FileFactory

(I believe there are now 91 icons. Please let me know if you have problems with the link.)

One thing I've learned over time with icons...if there's something there that you'd like to use for a different application (than how it is currently named), change the name & re-use it!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 04/15/2009 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Well I guess now's a good time to post mine, too:
    Very nice!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    For those who use Chatter...here's an icon for ya, with two versions.

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...eo/Chatter.gif

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...o/Chatter2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I've got the Crystal clear icons on my 700p, but after seeing all the icons made for other launchers (Touch launcher for example), will any of them work with Treo Launcher? I downloaded one, but it's a .prc file, not a collection of icons like TL uses. I like my icons, but like wallpaper, sometimes it's nice to change. I've already reviewed all the icons posted in this thread.
    Touch Launcher icons will not work with Treo Launcher unless you can find the source files. As correctly stated by Fan, TL can use any icon in .gif or .bmp format. You would have to decompile the .prc file you have using PFDC (as Old_Hatch stated). Just figured I'd consolidate everyone's responses for you. Good luck.
    Looks too cluttered cuz the icons are soo big, very little separation of apps, kind of like a huge run on sentence . Doesn't look like your minimilistic style.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    It would probably look good n abc mode though.

Got any pics of that?

I was going to make really large buttons so that in abc mode the app name would sit inside with the iconjust over the letters. Unfortunately that would mean I couldnt use 123 mode cause everything would draw funny.
    Here ye:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...9417-94444.jpg

I agree, abc looks much better. I really thought about going maybe 64X64, but I decided it wasn't worth sacrificing the beautiful (compared to stock icons ) detail of 68x68. & I'm glad I did, cause it looks (IMO) GREAT in abc, which actually my personal preference anyway (fits my style better ). Now all I gotta do is invest in a collection of lighter wallpapers, cause the icons look so blah over a dark one .
    TAKEphONE iBar set coming soon..
    TAKEphONE iBar set coming soon..
    drop.io TPBLACKAPPLE
    i was wondering..im new to smartphones in general, is there a way to disable the big calendar for treolauncher..it kinda takes away from being able to customize your background. or at least a resize?

also if anyone knows a good link to icons..or a place to make your own icons pls let me know....no one has any good horror themes/icons that i have found.

o.O
    switch to the abc view instead of the 123 view.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    switch to the abc view instead of the 123 view.
    ie Press the space-bar
    Thanks for all the posts on here! It's great seeing all of the creativity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbie View Post
    I have a Sprint Centro and just upgraded the phone software to version 1.7...and now my Treo Launcher won't 'stick'. I've re-installed Launcher, made sure that 'Set as Default Launcher' is checked...and still have this problem. Everytime I switch to a different program and then go back to the 'home' page, the system launcher is there.

Anyone have any ideas? Does anyone have File Z? Could you tell me what settings you have for Lnchr on your Centro?

It will be a cold day before I ever upgrade my phone software again...
    Use the app Destaller to delete Launcher, that way you're sure you've deleted all the databases as well. Then try re-installing it.
    I am having the same issues as Scrubbie (just that the launcher won't stick, not with Sprint and didn't upgrade anything) but I don't understand fstopstigmata's instructions. What is the app Destaller? How will deleting and reinstalling the program make it not keep going to the system launcher. Sorry but I am a noob, lol. New to both my Centro and the Treo Launcher. Please help me!!!
    Destaller. It's an app for deleting other apps. Sometimes the system 'delete' feature doesn't delete all the databases.
    Been using it for a week now, never crashed. Thumbs up from me...
    gracias por el aporte
    Is this thread still alive? My wife has just upgraded her ancient I265 MOTO fone for a Palm Centro and was wondering if people are still out there working on this phone ...especially since the latest greatest phones are just so much ...well ...more..(capable)