Page 13 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
    Any way to make the icons on the bottom automatically space themselves evenly accross the bottom? And, somewhat related, I would like to control how many icons go down there... I would like less myself, or be able to add a couple favorites to the bottom line that will always be there...
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    NachoB, thanks for your great wallpaper, I'll create a wallpaper archive and link to your blog during the holidays.
    Link to just Treo Launcher Wallpapers:
    http://www.splashblog.com/nachob700p/?albumid=15526
    Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Isn't the calendar _the_ indicator
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Any reason why, sometimes the date in the little calendar box just starts counting up on its own? I am using a Treo 680.
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post
    Any reason why, sometimes the date in the little calendar box just starts counting up on its own? I am using a Treo 680.
    That would be the seconds of the time.. not a date. Not sure if you're aware of this, but if you tap the calendar, it changes to different display modes.
    Yep. PDAReach it is. I use it daily at the office. Thanks again for the great launcher.
    So heres my issue when I installed this progam on my 700p there were no issues but when I installed it on the wifes 700p no matter what I set the walpaper to there is just a white background with everything else as it should be. I have tried multiple wallpapers with the same results. Any ideas?

Also could someone please make a Cavaliers wallpaper? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tegedrex View Post
    So heres my issue when I installed this progam on my 700p there were no issues but when I installed it on the wifes 700p no matter what I set the walpaper to there is just a white background with everything else as it should be. I have tried multiple wallpapers with the same results. Any ideas?

Sounds like you didn't install pnoJpegLib.prc as well (for jpg support)

Sorry for my sports ignorance (not a big sports fan) but who are the Cavaliers? Would that be NBA, Cleveland Cavaliers?
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/23/2006 at 03:06 PM.
    Yes the Cleveland Cavaliers, thnx for the help Ill try and load the other file
    Yes the Cleveland Cavaliers, thnx for the help Ill try and load the other file
    Okay, I will get to that later. Gotta try and finish my xmas shopping today.
    Here is the Steelers background. The season is not as cheerful as last year but I remain a true fan.

Also have attached a basic Treo background. I may play with a few others as time permits.

Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Someone pinch me.. Is this true?

After installing TL, even the standard Applications launcher is behaving like the abc mode. This is good.

Typing letters in sequence leads to the application with those starting letters. Previously, the typing the next letter used to select the first application with that letter.

Is this documented somewhere? I feel strange about not reading a manual .. but Horace is adding features a rate that would make the manual obsolete in a few hours
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    you're dreaming.. the standard 700P launcher has always done multiple letter searches.
    WAKE UP!!!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'm seeing this on the Treo 650.

If others post that that is standard, I'll eat my hat.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Here's my ExPea Theme:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    I'm seeing this on the Treo 650.

If others post that that is standard, I'll eat my hat.
    RTFM

Taken from the Treo 650 User Guide, page 40, from Cingular.

http://www.splashblog.com/NachoB700P/preview/542220.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/23/2006 at 10:29 PM.
    mmmMMMmmm sounds like a delicioush hat is on the menu!

by the way this launcher rocks. anymore family guy backgrounds out there? i suppose something other than NFL stuff...even though those are well done.
    I'll see what I can come up with while at work today. Still working on Cleveland Cavaliers (my free time is while at work at the moment)
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/24/2006 at 10:37 AM.