Page 128 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2602
    Correct on all counts...
    Am using the latest version 1.53 and am having wallaper problems. Wallpapers that are fit to the centro screen size have a small 1/8" gap of whitespace at the top - pretty much looking like they are not centered correctly. Also, photos taken with the centro dont resize to the screen and are displayed at full resolution - only showing a small corner of the image.

I tried unistalling and re-installing lnchr.prc after a hard reset

I tried deleting the file pnoJpegLib.prc and reinstalling from PC to zip - and downloading directly into rom.

Am I missing something?
    If you're referring to the white space to the right of the tab (that shows the time) that will always be there (unless of course you use something like skinui to change it to a different color, but it will never show the wallpaper).
    As far as size, TreoLauncher does not do any resizing. The wallpapers have to be 320x320.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thank you for the reply. No its definitely a gap - the top of the image does not come up to the bottom of the clock or status bar. The top of the image comes up to about the bottom of the first row of icons.

I actually have two centros (this is my third and replaced one) on both the other centros any pic I take with the phone can be set as a wallpaper (regardless of resolution) and it will fit on the very nicley on the sceen - displaying the whole image. Not just a corner of it.

However, about a couple weeks ago, I used my pc to organize the folders on the SD card. I am wondering if accessing the images via pc, or moving them changed the image data.

I am going to swap SD cards in my centros and see if there is a difference.
    Last edited by ph8; 01/30/2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: added additional info
    Try deleting both album.db and thumbnail.db in all your picture folders on the card.
    Last edited by NachoB; 01/30/2009 at 02:31 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Horace? here is the PNGLib in case you dont have it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Horace? Hasn't he been AWOL for like a year or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Horace? Hasn't he been AWOL for like a year or two?
    Almost. Last post 15th May 2008
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    treolauncher with png icon capability would be so nice...
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    You can use the freeware moepaint 1.1 on your Palm device and load up your wallpaper as a .bmp in it and add a gradient ...
    I have MoePaint 1.2b7 and don't see any dialog or means to open or "load up" any file - only to Create a new one. Does this version not open files for some reason?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Almost. Last post 15th May 2008
    He's still around on e-mail as I corresponded with him recently about a bug, but he's stopped development of TreoLauncher at this point.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Try deleting both album.db and thumbnail.db in all your picture folders on the card.
    I just wanted to offer my compliments on your Treo Launcher Wallpapers...I followed that link for the first time tonight...well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    I have MoePaint 1.2b7 and don't see any dialog or means to open or "load up" any file - only to Create a new one. Does this version not open files for some reason?

create a new 320x320 file (open it by clicking on square box)

menu>import file

modify using tools at bottom

menu>export file

PNG would be real nice but unfortunately treolauncher doesnt support transparency

It be nice though to do cool app highlighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by tvccs View Post
    I just wanted to offer my compliments on your Treo Launcher Wallpapers...I followed that link for the first time tonight...well done!
    Thanks. Been doing it for quite a while. Then I stopped when I began doing skins for TAKEphONE. And with the announcement of the Palm Pre I kind of lost interest and stopped altogether.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    create a new 320x320 file (open it by clicking on square box) ...cut...
    How could I have missed something so obvious?!

Call me lazy, but after a glance this is something I won't be messing with. I don't have any .bmp files on my card. If MP could work with jpg I would play. Bummer. I'll just link to my PC and use something there.

Thanks for the How-To.
    Just wanted to thank everyone who has posted info and offered up their wallpapers and icons. I am a new Palm user and after reading through this (entire) thread have learned alot. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Yes, there was a somewhat "silent" release posted in this thread. You can find the needle in the haystack if you read post #2030.

What a small addition, but HUGE upgrade (the "I" function is)! That really helps (when you just gotta change your icons again)!!!

Been using Treo Launcher for over a year and a half and just love it. I know there probably won't be any more development of this app but would love to see an "N" key as well (N=name, to toggle Icon Name which is in the fourth drop-down).

I don't know how many people (financially) supported this (read: bought), but, Horace, you really knocked one out of the park with this application.

(Oh yeah, I paid for mine.)
    I've got the Crystal clear icons on my 700p, but after seeing all the icons made for other launchers (Touch launcher for example), will any of them work with Treo Launcher? I downloaded one, but it's a .prc file, not a collection of icons like TL uses. I like my icons, but like wallpaper, sometimes it's nice to change. I've already reviewed all the icons posted in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I've got the Crystal clear icons on my 700p, but after seeing all the icons made for other launchers (Touch launcher for example), will any of them work with Treo Launcher? I downloaded one, but it's a .prc file, not a collection of icons like TL uses. I like my icons, but like wallpaper, sometimes it's nice to change. I've already reviewed all the icons posted in this thread.

Well, I hope I understand your question, but icons that are .bmp or .gif files will work if they are installed in the Icon folder (that you have to create). (I will say that I have not used Touch Launcher but if it uses files, like .bmp and .gif, then, yes, they should work for Treo Launcher, too).

Please let me know if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post

Goggle a program called PFCD. (Palm file compiler decompiler)

install it on your windows pc.

find the icon prc from within PFCD and hit extract to the destination of your choice.