Page 127 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2602
  1. #2521  
    I read an earlier post about the order TL reads and uses different wallpaper. Can someone explain an easy way to switch back to the lnchr.001 default wallpaper witout deleting the current .jpg one?
    Thanks,
    Scott
  2. #2522  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_M View Post
    I read an earlier post about the order TL reads and uses different wallpaper. Can someone explain an easy way to switch back to the lnchr.001 default wallpaper witout deleting the current .jpg one?
    Thanks,
    Scott
    Wallpapers are not deleted when changed, so feel free to select whatever you wish to use. (Menu>Lnchr>Wallpaper)
  3. #2523  
    JohnC,
    Thanks, but how do I select the Default Wallpaper?
    Scotth
  4. #2524  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_M View Post
    JohnC,
    Thanks, but how do I select the Default Wallpaper?
    Scotth
    If you don't see it, it is probabaly no longer on your device. Download it from

    http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html
  5. #2525  
    Do you see the Lnchr.001 when you select "Wallpaper"? I have the file on my device but it does not show up for me as a selection in "All Albums".
  6. #2526  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_M View Post
    Do you see the Lnchr.001 when you select "Wallpaper"? I have the file on my device but it does not show up for me as a selection in "All Albums".
    You are right. It is on my 650 but not visible in the selection screen. So I can't answer your question. I was able to dowload it, copy it to my SD card and select it though.
  7. #2527  
    I will try and move it to the SD card then.
    Thanks Johncc
  8. #2528  
    I moved the lnchr.001.pdb file to the SDCard but TL still will not recognize it. Did you find it as a .jpg and download that one?
  9. #2529  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_M View Post
    I moved the lnchr.001.pdb file to the SDCard but TL still will not recognize it. Did you find it as a .jpg and download that one?

    Yes. Just right click the image on top left of the website, "Save As" and copy to the SD card (card reader).

    http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html
  10. #2530  
    Thanks Johncc I will try those. Didn't the default have the shadow for the calander?
  11. #2531  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_M View Post
    Thanks Johncc I will try those. Didn't the default have the shadow for the calander?
    No, shadows were only added in wallpapers made by NachoB.

    Here's one I just made from a great iPhone wallpaper:

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0919-82806.jpg

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...swallpaper.jpg

    Here's the one I ripped off:

    http://www.iphoneskinning.com/wp-con...df614a9191.jpg

    And here's the original one that was based on:

    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Wallpaper.png
  12. #2532  
    Scott:

    Try this:

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...mata/001-1.jpg

    (That's the wallpaper you were talking about, right?)
  13. #2534  
    These wallpapers are great fstopstigmata! Could you please do one for the abc view (shelves all the way across, in 4 rows)?
    TIA,
    Arnie
  14. #2535  
    Yea, if I don't post it within a few days PM me to remind me, I'm at my baby shower right now & apt to forget by the time I get home. (especially cause there's an open bar =] )
  15. #2536  
    fStop,
    The shelves are cool. Yes, the default with the shadow was what I was looking for.
    Thanks!
  16. #2538  
    Actually I think I like this even better than the 123 I made:

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...111-165812.jpg
  17. #2539  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Yea, if I don't post it within a few days PM me to remind me, I'm at my baby shower right now & apt to forget by the time I get home. (especially cause there's an open bar =] )
    Thank! But for me, the shelves on abcshelves are a little too high when the icon name is visible (123shelves is exactly right)...

    And congratulations!
    Last edited by rossarnie; 01/12/2009 at 01:07 AM.
  18. #2540  
    Thanks =]

    Are you thinking you want the name displayed on the front edge of the shelf? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that since the abc font is so much bigger than the 123 font, the icon wouldn't look right in alignment with the shelf- it would make the icon float too high over the shelf. At least it didn't when I was making it. The 123 alignment was just chance, I don't use icon names, so it didn't even dawn on me to do that. But like I said, I'll monkey around with it later.

Posting Permissions