Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by adwien2608 View Post
    i already create the folder named icon under dcim and put the .bmp files on it but still not change the icons.
    Did you do a Menu + I in Treo Launcher to load the icons? As long as they're named correctly they should load.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Missed a step. Create a folder named "Icon" under the DCIM folder and that's where the .bmp files go.
    Whoops. Thanks.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Did you do a Menu + I in Treo Launcher to load the icons? As long as they're named correctly they should load.
    Done..thanks

Hey NachoB

Was there a later release of treolauncher that added the menu+i function for the icons?

Cause I got it from Horaces site and this version does not have that feature.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Was there a later release of treolauncher that added the menu+i function for the icons?
    Yes, there was a somewhat "silent" release posted in this thread. You can find the needle in the haystack if you read post #2030.
    oh ok. is it still version 1.5 or a previous release?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    oh ok. is it still version 1.5 or a previous release?
    Treo Launcher's About screen still labels the version in post #2230 as "Version 1.5" and Palm Info reports it as "v. 1.53".
    ok thank you
    I get a Crash/Reset everytime I try to get to System Launcher.

It happens on my Centro and it used to happen sometimes on my 650 then all the time on my 680 which is one of the main reasons I moved to the Centro (Unlocked AT&T using T-mobile SIM).....

I am also using TakePhone:

Crash Report says:
    User Initiated Reset (Not Crash)
    Unknown Application (Application may be deleted)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubso View Post
    I get a Crash/Reset everytime I try to get to System Launcher.

It happens on my Centro and it used to happen sometimes on my 650 then all the time on my 680 which is one of the main reasons I moved to the Centro (Unlocked AT&T using T-mobile SIM).....

I am also using TakePhone:

Crash Report says:
    User Initiated Reset (Not Crash)
    Unknown Application (Application may be deleted)
    Sorry. Can't offer a solution, but I can say that I do not have the same problem on my 650 running Treolauncher and Takephone. I guess that you have tried a fresh download of TL?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Sorry. Can't offer a solution, but I can say that I do not have the same problem on my 650 running Treolauncher and Takephone. I guess that you have tried a fresh download of TL?
    I do have the latest version of TL 1.53

I need a solution badly because TL is the last reason I am still using a Palm OS phone (apart from the wait for the CES 2009 announcement which I am hoping is not about a new WM series).
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by rubso View Post
    I do have the latest version of TL 1.53

I need a solution badly because TL is the last reason I am still using a Palm OS phone (apart from the wait for the CES 2009 announcement which I am hoping is not about a new WM series).
    You could try GoTreo's Safeguard. A free trial is available.

TC Safeguard thread refers.
    Old_Hatch, What tool are you using to change the clock in the upper left corner to give it the 3D look?
    Thanks
    I think your talking about "skinUI" look for it. Its freeware and tell me if that's it.
    I'd like to have the ability to change the color of the signal indicator, even if only to white.
    The problem with this launcher is the (ugly) white bar that remains at the top of the screen. Using PalmRevolt and certain skins, it can be changed to black - but then the signal indicator is invisible. Hence my request/suggestion...
    You can use the freeware moepaint 1.1 on your Palm device and load up your wallpaper as a .bmp in it and add a gradient in the same color as the skins field color so that it gets rid of the annoying line at the top.

This is how mine looks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...930-184711.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...930-184412.jpg

UNfortunately I dont think there will be any development of Treolauncher unless someone buys if off of Horace.
    Thanks for the heads-up!
    Can Moepaint add color to the white area at the very top?
    no it doesn't.

moepaint is like Paint in windows but a little better.

Basicly what you do is take your wallpaper image and convert it to a .bmp if its not already and make sure its somewhere on the card.

open up moepaint and import the image.

make a 2nd layer and select the gradient tool with whatever color your top bar is.

make a vertical line where you want the gradient (fade) to begin and where to end.

adter ypour satisfied with the results export the image and use it as your wallpaper in treolauncher.

It sounds alittle more complicated than it is. just download moepaint and play with it for a while and you will be good to go.
    Old_Hatch,
    That was it! I loaded SkinUI with the Noia Skin... ...very nice!
    Thanks.
    Scott
    Has anyone gotten Virtual Pool Mobile to work with Treo Launcher?
    It works from the system launcher but I can't get it to show up in TL in order to launch it. When I add a card category it shows up but will not run.
    Thanks, Scott