Page 125 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2602
    My Takephone app is my new launcher for the Centro, and the wifes. Treo Launcher will be my backup.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    any Superman or Batman images for the background of TreoLnchr?
    What about that lady on your avatar...
    I like Treo Launcher cause it's light in size
    I'm trying out this application and I've read through a lot of this thread, but I have a question I can't find an answer to about icons. I have found some that I'd like to use in place of the standard application icons and I know I have to rename them to the exact icon name used by the application, however, I don't know how to find out what the name actually is! Could someone help me out with that? For example, how do I figure out what the tryda application calls its icon file?

thanks for the help
    Use an application like FileZ or Resco Explorer, you'll find the author of the app has placed a space or two before the application name to force it to show at the beginning of the app list.
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/04/2008 at 09:02 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Was Tryda one of the ones that needed to be named "Tryda™" ?

I remember one app being like that.
    Yes, plus had a space or two in front.
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/04/2008 at 09:03 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks, I used FileZ and was able to change the tryda icon with no problem.
    old version had the spaces. The newer versions do not have the space in front.
    great
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Hi,

I am wondering how you change the colors at the top of the Treo Launcher screen, where the category and time are?

I know there is a way to change the theme, but the screens I am referring to look the fonts and colors are custom, not the default themes of the Treo.

Thanks.
    People are using SkinUI or PalmRevolt I believe.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/08/2008 at 12:37 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Dear all...

i'm newbie using PALM OS, i'm using Treo 680 with latest ROM updater. Now i'm using TreoLauncher and can anyone help me how to chage the icons just like some of the member here? Please advise.

Thanks
    Adrian
    is there anyway to get rid of the calendar all together
    Quote Originally Posted by snehsneh View Post
    is there anyway to get rid of the calendar all together
    Press the space-bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Hi,

I am wondering how you change the colors at the top of the Treo Launcher screen, where the category and time are?

I know there is a way to change the theme, but the screens I am referring to look the fonts and colors are custom, not the default themes of the Treo.

Thanks.
    & FontSmoother for the fonts.
    Quote Originally Posted by adwien2608 View Post
    Dear all...

i'm newbie using PALM OS, i'm using Treo 680 with latest ROM updater. Now i'm using TreoLauncher and can anyone help me how to chage the icons just like some of the member here? Please advise.

Thanks
    Adrian
    To change the icons, put 48x48 pixel BMP files in your DCIM folder on your card. Give the filename of each icon the same name as the program you want the icon to work for. For example, to change the icon of Datebook, rename that BMP file "Datebook.bmp" and place it in the DCIM folder.

I spent an afternoon changing all the icons for all my programs, and combined with FontSmoother, TreoLauncher, TakePhone, and PalmRevolt or SkinUI, my Centro looks like a completely modern device. I should really put up a screenshot...

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by wernst View Post
    To change the icons, put 48x48 pixel BMP files in your DCIM folder on your card. Give the filename of each icon the same name as the program you want the icon to work for. For example, to change the icon of Datebook, rename that BMP file "Datebook.bmp" and place it in the DCIM folder.

I spent an afternoon changing all the icons for all my programs, and combined with FontSmoother, TreoLauncher, TakePhone, and PalmRevolt or SkinUI, my Centro looks like a completely modern device. I should really put up a screenshot...

-Warr
    Missed a step. Create a folder named "Icon" under the DCIM folder and that's where the .bmp files go.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    i already create the folder named icon under dcim and put the .bmp files on it but still not change the icons.