Page 124 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2602
    Yeah I was going to use 68x68 originally in ABC (I never use 123) but decided to stick with 64x64. I never have icon names on since imho it looks older that way.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmazimoto View Post
    Yeah I was going to use 68x68 originally in ABC (I never use 123) but decided to stick with 64x64. I never have icon names on since imho it looks older that way.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by hellobro View Post
    This
    You are a man of many words
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers

Do you have any screen shots of how these large icons look in 123 mode?

I actually suggested horace to make available different iconsets for each view and keep them cached in memory in an email a while back to let you use larger icons for abc and smaller for 123.
    Here ya go. To me, honestly, even though I don't use 123, it STILL looks better with these big ol' icons (in .BMP = way better quality too vs. .GIF)

HOWEVER, when you use the recent apps feature it reverts to the original icons or just shows a blank space.

Oh well...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hellobro View Post
    This
    THIS dude is a spammer. See all post by him...
    Here ya go. To me, honestly, even though I don't use 123, it STILL looks better with these big ol' icons (in .BMP = way better quality too vs. .GIF)

HOWEVER, when you use the recent apps feature it reverts to the original icons or just shows a blank space.

Oh well...
    That actually doesnt look that bad. Looks pretty good actually

I use about 60x50 icons so that they are the largest they can be in 123 mode but the line doesnt run thrugh them when selecting an app.(dont use icon names myself in that view)
    Horace another bug to report....

When in 123 mode there are odd actions that change the way the date is displayed. I havent put my finger on it yet but for some odd reason just now toggling any of the icon names, signal value, battery value, month view made this happen. and no I am not accidently taping the calander to make it change.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior or is it just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post

When in 123 mode there are odd actions that change the way the date is displayed. I havent put my finger on it yet but for some odd reason just now toggling any of the icon names, signal value, battery value, month view made this happen. and no I am not accidently taping the calander to make it change.

Yeah it does do that. I've noticed it nowadays that ive been messing with 123 mode.
    Speaking of tapping the calendar.. when I tap the title space & cycle it through, I always find this weird one that I can't figure out what it's supposed to be telling me. Right now it displays as "8 26" and I'm pretty sure it is usually similar or the same as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Speaking of tapping the calendar.. when I tap the title space & cycle it through, I always find this weird one that I can't figure out what it's supposed to be telling me. Right now it displays as "8 26" and I'm pretty sure it is usually similar or the same as that.
    That's the chinese lunar calendar date.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/25/2008 at 12:07 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post

Nothing happens to my calendar when toggling on/off any of those options.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Its never happened before with the toggling of any of those to me either. I switched to abc mode then back to 123 and the toggling of any of those did not have that effect.

It does happen occasionally though but i cant put my finger on the cause.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Oh, so that's what that is. I was wondering about that myself, but since it didn't look like something I expected to use, I didn't ask about it. It's nice to know what it actually is though. Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hmm.. Now if I could only figure out how to read it..
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    If you're seeing something like "8 26", wouldn't that be the 26th day of the 8th lunar month? Seeing as how you said you saw that yesterday, and today when I cycle the calendar I see "8 27", I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
    Greetings.

Scenerio:
    Butler has keylauncher activated.
    Treo lncher has "Auto launch unique application" checked.

If (as in my case) hardkey "t" is set to launch Palmary Clock and Palm application "Tasks" is the only program on the current Treo Lncher page, then Butler tries to launch the clock and Treolncher tries to launch "tasks" with a looping effect.

Turning off either setting corrects the problem.

Larry
    I am trialing FontSmoother, but it doesn't appear to work in 123 mode. Is there a setting in TL or FS that will enable it?
    TIA
    Does not work in 123 mode.
    nope.

Im pretty sure Treolauncher draws its own text in that mode since there is only about half the space there should be for text.

On a side note this is how my Treos looking right now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...107-163742.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...107-163726.jpg

I still havent given up on you Horace.

Come Back!