Page 123 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2602
    Nice work!
    Hey Nacho i like your work of art on the wallpapers you have made. I currently switch between the bears one and the city of chicago. I'm from chi-town and i was wondering if you can make me some of Chicago Bulls and of Michael Jordan. If possible in both calendar modes. Thanks alot.
    I had another question. I have treo launcher 1.53 and i've been having to re- enter my serial everytime i reset my palm. Is there a way were i can put it once and forget about it? Maybe a different serial. And is there a way were i dont have to keep loading up the icons everytime i reset to? Thanks again guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by mejia_mj View Post
    And is there a way were i dont have to keep loading up the icons everytime i reset to?
    Ditto, that's my only small annoyance with the program. I've read it posted before that a Menu>I shortcut would be more convenient, and I'd totally be happy with that.

Just thought I'd post a background I made a few weeks ago as well:
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...p-C4E16A7D.jpg
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ta/birdybg.jpg
    FYI, Menu + I does exist in the latest version to load icons. Might have only been posted here in this forum.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/02/2008 at 07:34 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey nacho did you get the e-mail i sent you? I wasn't sure if you still came to this post. Just Wondering. If you can do the wallpapers that would be great. Thanks agan.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    FYI, Menu + I does exist in the latest version to load icons. Might have only been posted here in this forum.
    Yeah, I know it's never been in any version of Treo Launcher, I'm just saying that that would be quite a bit easier to do than Menu>Scroll down to Icons every time your phone restarts.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Yeah, I know it's never been in any version of Treo Launcher...
    Ah, but it is, just as NachoB said. An update with this functionality was in fact released quietly in post 2030 of this forum. This was the last update I'm aware of. It's not as simple as a retained cache, but at least there's a menu shortcut for it now to skip the scrolling.

Of course you can run the icon refresh after a reset with Apt... I don't because I'd rather have my device back quickly and rebuild the custom icons when I have a few seconds to spare.
    By golly, I stand corrected. Thanks much!
    Hey nacho did you get the e-mail i sent you? I wasn't sure if you still came to this post. Just Wondering. If you can do the wallpapers that would be great. Thanks agan.
    Received. I'll try and get around to it today.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Nacho i like your work of art on the wallpapers you have made. I currently switch between the bears one and the city of chicago. I'm from chi-town and i was wondering if you can make me some of Chicago Bulls and of Michael Jordan. If possible in both calendar modes. Thanks alot.
    Try these. Not feeling creative so I apologize for their simplicity.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Sorry About bugging you. I know you are probably tired of taking requests, but i just wanted to let you know that i really appreciate it. Is there a certain way that you make them? Maybe i could learn and do them on my own. If you don't mind showing me how, I would love to learn how.

Thanks, Amigo

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I think i got the hang of making the wallpapers. It took me a while but i kinda figured it out. I just wanted to say thanks alot nacho for the help on finding the forums and everything else. You're a huge help to all new palm users.
    OK Horace I hope your still checking in on this thread here.

I think I figured out what the problem is with quicktour being launched randomly by Treolauncher.

The Problem is that any time an empty space is pressed in Treolauncher it will automaticly launch the very first top left app in the original Palm Launcher.

I have been using Applications panel to hide unwanted app icons. Namely quicktour mytreo etc. Well now whenever an empty place is touched on the screen(or even slightly off to the side of an app your trying to select) Treolauncher will launch rhat application that occupies the top left spot in the palm launcher. It does not matter how you categorize your apps in either trelauncher or the palm launcher.

On my 755 the top left app is 4cast so consequently that get launched by any slight mispress of the screen or touching an empty spot.

Now on my wifes Centro the top left app is audio gateway so that is the one that gets launched by mispresses.

I hope this helps for any future Treolauncher releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    OK Horace I hope your still checking in on this thread here.

I think I figured out what the problem is with quicktour being launched randomly by Treolauncher.

The Problem is that any time an empty space is pressed in Treolauncher it will automaticly launch the very first top left app in the original Palm Launcher.

I have been using Applications panel to hide unwanted app icons. Namely quicktour mytreo etc. Well now whenever an empty place is touched on the screen(or even slightly off to the side of an app your trying to select) Treolauncher will launch rhat application that occupies the top left spot in the palm launcher. It does not matter how you categorize your apps in either trelauncher or the palm launcher.

On my 755 the top left app is 4cast so consequently that get launched by any slight mispress of the screen or touching an empty spot.

Now on my wifes Centro the top left app is audio gateway so that is the one that gets launched by mispresses.

I hope this helps for any future Treolauncher releases.
    Horace has not checked into this forum since 5/15/08 at 12:41pm. Hope he hasn't dropped work on Treolauncher.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    I don't know if anyone has tried 64x64 icons against a black background with the icon names turned off, but here's what I did with my phone...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Very nice! Are you using TreoLauncher?
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Yes sir, along with Palm Revolt.
    Looks good.

I personally use about 60x50 icons so that in 123 mode They wont run into each other and have drawing issues. in abc mode I use the icon names while in 123 I dont so that the icon names dont run over the icons.