Page 120 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2602
    Of course! I used Font Smoother a year or so back but didn't keep it after the trial -- I don't think it did much for me -- must have been bec. I didn't see or convert a nice font that I liked (that was worth paying for it). Now, I may have to reconsider...but did Font Smoother also make the bar/line in the clock and change the colors? (Sorry, I haven't (re-)installed it yet to find out.)

I'm guessing that you use Vista, otherwise you would have to purchase Calibri. I suppose you could download PowerPoint Viewer 2007 to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Font Smoother with Calibri font.
    I use XP Tablet PC edition... I honestly have no clue where Calibri came from, LOL.. Seems someone had said long ago that Calibri looked good but I don't remember where it came from. I just looked in my font list and there it was (I don't use different fonts much so never look at them).

As far as the other stuff you talked about...LOL.. that is SkinUI with the White Spirit skin... which I think was originally a PalmRevolt theme that I converted over... can't remember...

Yes. I tweak a lot.

Tweaker! j/k
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I tried the TreoLauncher and ZLauncher but they weren't for me. Below are shots of my Home pages with TouchLauncher. The iPhone concept was nice but I wanted something a little more original so I made my own icons with the mfg. icon builder kit. Now I'm different than the Palm launcher, and look better (IMO). I still need to locate different icons for maps, tasks and calculator. Sorry they're a bit blurry - best I could do in a hurry.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3089/...4a3032ee3a.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/...f261e68552.jpg
    Nice job on the icons!

I just hated Touch Launcher. I thought the icons at the bottom are low-tech and it was WAY too slow to be useful in my opinion. Maybe it has changed, but icons "swept" across the page in the same direction regardless of what direction you moved your finger, which I also thought was kinda cheesy. Anyway those are some fantastic icons...
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Scolls both directions now. Speed has been MUCH improved as well. Got a point about the bottom tray icons. I'll pass that along to Ryhor and will let you know if it changes.

Thanks for the comments.
    That's cool. If you could customize the bottom tray icons just like all the rest of the icons that'd be very nice... that way the entire display can be consistent...
    Still working on the Calibri font -- I converted a size that was too small. Like last time, still not sure that Font Smoother is for me. SkinUI is awesome though! (Thanks for letting me know!) I like the effects that you can do between screens.

I use XP Tablet PC edition... I honestly have no clue where Calibri came from, LOL.. Seems someone had said long ago that Calibri looked good but I don't remember where it came from. I just looked in my font list and there it was (I don't use different fonts much so never look at them).

As far as the other stuff you talked about...LOL.. that is SkinUI with the White Spirit skin... which I think was originally a PalmRevolt theme that I converted over... can't remember...

Yes. I tweak a lot.

By request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    NachoB,

This is great, do you mind if I share this with Browns fans worldwide (giving you credit of course). Do you charge or take donations or just do it for fun? I have a large network of Browns and Buckeyes fans.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    NachoB,

This is great, do you mind if I share this with Browns fans worldwide (giving you credit of course). Do you charge or take donations or just do it for fun? I have a large network of Browns and Buckeyes fans.
    Don't mind if you share.
    I do it for fun, but donations are always welcome
    Read my signature.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    I just installed TL this weekend and LOVE it. I couldn't picture leaving the paging and scrolling of ZLauncher, but this is SO nice and simple on a Treo. I've read up to slightly past 1800 in this thread and I don't know yet if Horace found his way back (though post 1798 offered a glimmer of hope), but if I register this now, will the process work all the way to my receiving a key code?

Does anyone have the background from the capture above? The link to it isn't good anymore...

TL seems elegantly simple, yet offers the ability to customize so well. Very nice. My wish for future development would be to have an option for NO icons (not just x3 or x4). Then pop up the applicable icons when I enter the first letter of the app to launch. The ultimate in clean interface
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    TL seems elegantly simple, yet offers the ability to customize so well. Very nice. My wish for future development would be to have an option for NO icons (not just x3 or x4). Then pop up the applicable icons when I enter the first letter of the app to launch. The ultimate in clean interface
    Thanks!
    That seems like a great idea!

I just hope we can get an update one day to allow the background to cover the entire screen, including the ugly white bar space at the top. And if you really want to get fancy, allowing icons in the top bar (BT, signal icon, etc.) to be customized as well as app icons...
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Woohoo! I finished reading this thread! The other addition I think would be very nice would be an option to allow ANY app to launch from the ALL category, regardless of which is currently active. This is a continuation of my previous request in that the icons on the screen (in this app) don't play as important a role as they do in apps without a hotkey launch function. Crossing my fingers! I am certain that I'm leaving my old buddy ZLauncher behind (at least on my Treo).

Now I'm off to pick and choose from the thousands of icons and hundreds of backgrounds I've downloaded from this thread over the last 3 days...
    "Does anyone have the background from the capture above? The link to it isn't good anymore..."

Here ya go Scott_L...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott L,
    Do a search for "Invisible icon project" in this thread. I played around with making the icons invisible for what programs I had installed. To match your apps, simply duplicate and rename an icon as many times as you need to match your installed apps.

Found it: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...71#post1229771
    Last edited by NachoB; 07/29/2008 at 05:34 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    That seems like a great idea!

I just hope we can get an update one day to allow the background to cover the entire screen, including the ugly white bar space at the top. And if you really want to get fancy, allowing icons in the top bar (BT, signal icon, etc.) to be customized as well as app icons...
    Last mention from Horace on May 1, 08, regarding the top bar taken from this post: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=2292

Quote Originally Posted by horace View Post
    Yes, tried a few stuff, e.g. transparent title. However, it's almost impossible to make the Categories drop-down to play well with transparency (except self-drawn). So most of the work are experimental and not good for public release ...
    Last edited by NachoB; 07/29/2008 at 05:43 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Last mention from Horace on May 1, 08, regarding the top bar taken from this post: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=2292
    Weird. I know of other apps that are able to do it so I'm not sure why we can't get it to work in Treo Launcher. Oh well.

Just some examples:

ZLauncher:
    http://www.zztechs.com/download/ZLau..._zlauncher.gif

Propel:
    http://www.iambic.com/propel/palmos/...s/default1.jpg
    Last edited by headgamer; 07/29/2008 at 07:52 AM.
    I just think he didnt originally make Treolauncher that way and is using the palm icons there. To do a full screen he would have to rewrite the program to redraw that area up there.

I sent an email out to him about a month ago with some suggestions/bugs and he stated that he would love to update a couple of things and add features to Treolauncher but as of right now had no time to update with a demanding work schedule.

I'm hoping things get better for him to be able to update Treolauncher cause I personally might try other launchers in a month or two.

I can understand being busy though as I myself cant even find the time to update some of the different skins I use in different programs on my Treo.
    Yeah I know... we keep asking for things and don't consider the time commitment needed.

I actually loved Launch Anywhere by ZZTech because it gave me access to all my apps from any program I was in without having to jump back to a launcher. The problem was that it was based on the ZLauncher kernel I guess and it would only work if ZLauncher was installed as well. ZLauncher is great and all but is becoming bloatware as it continues to increase in feature and size. I didn't like wasting all that space with ZL (I didn't use it) just to use LA.

Propel/Initiate may be nice, but all the skins are terrible.

I loved LauncherX, but the company that picked up development has done nothing with it in years, so it still looks old and stale. And because it isn't being developed, neither are skins.

What else is there?